Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring (23496 Views)

NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink / Man's Fingers Cut Off Niger State During Failed Kidnap Attempt. Graphic Photos / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by Billyanger(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Claps* well done!! He even sabi narrate well well...here is my judgement...Behead these men for god of iron!!!
Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by nsilordgmail(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Shey If dem burn this one now person go come say jungle justice is bad

1 Like

Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by OkoroPeugeot(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Because you bought the phones for them

1 Like

Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by Platony(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Both their wrists & foots should be chopped off too.

Wicked souls!!
Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by Fidelismaria: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2019

Nawa ooo

South west and touts be like 5 and 6
Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by deebrain(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
You can imagine their stupidity!

What do you mean by "stubborn people"? Don't people have the right to defend what they earned for themselves even in this harsh economy?

I personally supervised the torture of one. And the heavens help you!! You are lucky to be alive talking this rubbish.

Some of these criminals don't even wait for resistance. They just violently get in, harm people to create a scene of intimidation before stealing.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by emelda86(f): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
I came to check names Lagos branch.....
Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by Okd1: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
I know this foolish boy kunle back in the days he went to police children school ikeja he was a thief right from those days no week go pass wey they no de flog am for emergency assembly his father was one of those touting at passport office at ikeja then no be new thing.

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by alphaNomega: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
This sounds like what police will write
Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
This same Kunle Poly is a well known social man in Ibadan.
One popular fuji musician do praise him all the time.
Can you now see the end of it all. Kunle Poly
Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by JOMAX: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
faithfull18:
Same treatment should be meted out to them so they know how it feels.
including toes, teeth and dick caps
Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by Icon79(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
NCAN grin cheesy wink smiley

O pari

emelda86:
I came to check names Lagos branch.....
Re: Man’s Fingers Chopped Off For Refusing To Release His Wedding Ring by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2019
Kunle Akerele..

See how difficult it is to change peoples mentality.

This one thinks people owe him money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Beaten And Blinded By Husband Over Their Housemaid, Drops Case / Police Officers Pick Corpse Of Woman Raped To Death In Benue / I Want My Daughter Returned A Virgin - Father Of Minor Forced Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.