Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace (63300 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by dainformant(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2019
Yesterday, the palace of Ateke Tom, was invaded by soldiers in Okochiri, Okirika local government area of Rivers State.

The soldiers broke into the palace and ransacked the building while looking for the former ex-militant leader who embraced amnesty in 2008 alongside his fighters.

The ceiling in his bedroom was also destroyed as the soldiers searched for him and suspicious items in the palace.

Meanwhile, Ijaw youths have condemned the invasion of the Palace of the Amayanabo of Okochiri, King Ateke Tom by soldiers of the Nigerian army, describing it as an unprovoked assault on the Ijaw nation.

Speaking under the auspices of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) Worldwide, the youths wondered why King Ateke is being attacked as a build up to the Governorship and State House of Assembly elections in the Rivers State when his domain has enjoyed relative peace even during the Presidential and National Assembly elections.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/king-ateke-toms-bedroom-ransacked-during-military-invasion-in-rivers.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by naijaguy1234(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2019
When you take a gun and fight the state, the state will hunt you down. Why didn't the coward IPOb help him, I thought they are brothers. All this people like to run away upon hearing one gunshot.

They even check his ceiling to be sure he's not hiding there like Cownu did . grin grin grin

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Ateke tom don japa
Nigeria Army no try.

You wan raid you no get valid information
If to catch ordinary civilian hard una
How una wan take catch those boko men wey dey inside bush with sophisticated equipments
Jokers

BTW na so king bedroom dey be. Wetin him dey use pampers do?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2019
They just want to kill ateke Tom yesterday, when the Nigerian Army did this to the ex militant leader, their next level will be blowing of petroleum pipes. Buhari economy will go down the drain again. Niger delta militants will retaliate back.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2019
Now it's the turn of SS lol, Buhari is an irredeemable tyrant n bloodsucker. When yaradua granted amnesty to this guys Buhari might have seen that as weekness, all the same its will be fun to see our militant boys back in action again. Me personally iv missed them so so much n the idiot Buhari is making my wishes come true...

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Abfinest007(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2019
when they see boko haram now they will take off

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by enemybulldozer(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
When you take a gun and fight the state, the state will hunt you down. Why didn't the coward IPOb help him, I thought they are brothers. All this people like to run away in hearing one gunshot.
Keep cheering them it will soon get to you.

129 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Charmingrascal(m): 8:08am On Mar 08, 2019
I knew the Army got a report that he was stock piling ammunitions I still stand on my words soldiers wouldn't just invade someone's house for no reason talk more of a traditional ruler. We shall know the truth soon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by FearGodinall: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
When you take a gun and fight the state, the state will hunt you down. Why didn't the coward IPOb help him, I thought they are brothers. All this people like to run away in hearing one gunshot.
. Are you awre that some soldiers were overpowered by boko haram fighters and killed like cows in Borno state?

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2019
Can they search the emir palace for herdsmen and BOKOHARAM the answer is NO

There you have your ONE NIGERIA.... UNTIL THE SOUTH ACCEPT THEIR STAND IN NIGERIA AND JOIN THE COURSE OF EXIT.... THEY WILL KEEP DISGRACING THEM.

169 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by madmohamed(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2019
dainformant:
Yesterday, the palace of Ateke Tom, was invaded by soldiers in Okochiri, Okirika local government area of Rivers State.

The soldiers broke into the palace and ransacked the building while looking for the former ex-militant leader who embraced amnesty in 2008 alongside his fighters.

The ceiling in his bedroom was also destroyed as the soldiers searched for him and suspicious items in the palace.

Meanwhile, Ijaw youths have condemned the invasion of the Palace of the Amayanabo of Okochiri, King Ateke Tom by soldiers of the Nigerian army, describing it as an unprovoked assault on the Ijaw nation.

Speaking under the auspices of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) Worldwide, the youths wondered why King Ateke is being attacked as a build up to the Governorship and State House of Assembly elections in the Rivers State when his domain has enjoyed relative peace even during the Presidential and National Assembly elections.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/king-ateke-toms-bedroom-ransacked-during-military-invasion-in-rivers.html
no respect for southern kings. How many times did u see them in emia place .but not my business .igbo want to take over our oil

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by madmohamed(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:
what is ipob business here .you most mad.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Uteghe(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Militant,robber,kidnapper,bunkerer and alleged ritualist luxuriates in his palace while Masters Degree holders roam the streets in search of jobs. Kukuma make militancy a course in University. Utom idad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Balo89: 8:56am On Mar 08, 2019
It's Live!!!!! http://homes.style/jumia19 enjoy massive discounts on things you order today

Jumia Big Home Makeover Starts 7th of march - 11th of march 2019 visit http://homes.style/jumia19
for more information.

Hurry!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by cr7lomo: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2019
Why are soldiers not in zamfara whr gun men have been killing people in large numbers daily....but they are sent to Rivers claiming election violence...or is zamfara excluded from the elections

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by PolymathDave(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2019
This government is up to something.

Our Nigerian army is just anyhow, ransack a place not stating why?!

No respect for southern kings.

This same army can't do this to emirs.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by otokx(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2019
If true then it is unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I knew the Army got a report that he was stock piling ammunitions I still stand on my words soldiers wouldn't just invade someone's house for no reason talk more of a traditional ruler. We shall know the truth soon
when they invade ur home tell them u ar apc and 4 buhari.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by MoxxxxO123(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Buhari called you on phone personally to tell you this. Pls I need buhari number asap
Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by PennywysCares(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2019
Rotimi Ameachi handiwork

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by israelmao(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Soldiers working for the ruling party.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by kaen1317: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2019
It's only in the SS and SE that they do this. They will never try that with the sultan of sokoto or any emir in the north. And Buhari will be wondering why he is so hated in the region

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by ictjobber: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Snake dey sleep monkey dey wake am up

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by lonlytroy(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
This propanganda government na way, how come soujo fit no fit catch ordinary civilian like ateke, na attention them dey find I swear... see real soujo abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by Praisesongz: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Ateke tom don japa
Nigeria Army no try.

You wan raid you no get valid information
If to catch ordinary civilian hard una
How una wan take catch those boko men wey dey inside bush with sophisticated equipments
Jokers

BTW na so king bedroom dey be. Wetin him dey use pampers do?
detective
So yoU been dey zoom to see all the thing wey Dey inside that room?
Imagine the time wey you don waste for ur life like that

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace by zoby225588: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2019
Regina Daniels Twerks to please her fans www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6J1HM9I1g4&sns

Subscribe for more videos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode / See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.