Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her (64202 Views)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Houseofglam7(f): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cuteamigo1:

The girl or the guy? Because at this point they are all idiots to me.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by PLAYBOX22: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
She has use all that is in her brain to make her waist tiny ....now it's only a tiny brain and tiny waist remaining ....OMOSHI !!!
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by dante0147: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Girls like this are the one who makes a guy beat the living bleep out of their life after he has collected back the gifts I am sure the guy won’t even and can’t buy the car in her name..
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Apostlepee: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
the beautiful ones are not yet born

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by bighorlus(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ok. You will not cook , but why the idiot?
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Od1n: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
But the girl is ugly naw.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Abdulpro1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lemme not say wats on my mind concerning dis matter but am so angry ryt nw i cnt even talk, Wat insolence!
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
she look ugly on makeup
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
angry angry angry this is the reason why I hate black African women especially Nigerian women angry always looking for men to feed them without any of them pleasing their man shocked aturu

I need a website connected to a pin verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

She's Gambian. Stop insulting our queens pls.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by ChristineC: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
who the hell are these people again?
my only problem here is the moderator who's hell bent on making stupiid people famous. do let me send zigzag thunder your way please cool
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by fortunechy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
some guys dey tolerate bulshit from silly girls....
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Adakintroy: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Daeylar:

It's called gift.
She is not a mind reader. How is she supposed to distinguished between bait and gift. What is even a bait here?
If she carries this Jaded and cynical mindset around thinking that every gift she is ever given is a bait how far is it supposed to take her?

Don't push unnecessary responsibility unto another person. Instead people should learn how to open their mouths and speak. No one is a mind reader. Everyone should learn to say what they want.
Her prestige and respect is very well intact.

Don't make a case for her. She is not a baby. Not a mind reader of cause she is. When you take a gift from a person that wants relationship, you reciprocate it. What has the person ask that is too difficult. You want to keep your pride, hold your head high and still gets precious things from people. Go and earn the gift or price.

By the way she should be ashamed for herself. Your boyfriend ask you to cook so he can show you off, you are all over the net. Other girls are waiting to take your place.

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by dramaine(m): 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Exactly the kind of woman our mothers warned us about..They may be appealing to the eyes but they are dangerous to the soul. Take note Kings! smiley

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Daeylar(f): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Adakintroy:

Don't make a case for her. She is not a baby. Not a mind reader of cause she is. When you take a gift from a person that wants relationship, you reciprocate it. What has the person ask that is too difficult. You want to keep your pride, hold your head high and still gets precious things from people. Go and earn the gift or price.

Even a 120 year old human being isn't a mind reader. No one is a mind reader.
I think a gift is given without expectations or am wrong? You make a gift sound like trade by barter.
However, even if she wants to reciprocate it. She can reciprocate it the way she wants. The same way he gave her a gift because that is what he wanted to give her, Not for him to start giving her orders and expecting it to be obeyed just because he bought her a car.
She just doesn't want to cook. It's her choice. I don't know why she got so angry though, but I don't how she was asked.

By the way she should be ashamed for herself. Your boyfriend ask you to cook so he can show you off, you are all over the net. Other girls are waiting to take your place.

Lol, grin grin
And she doesn't want to be shown off that way. Nothing to be ashamed of there. She has a choice. There is nothing wrong with her choice.
I'm sure she doesn't mind if the other girls take her place grin

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
germanized:

She's Gambian. Stop insulting our queens pls.

Which thrash queen undecided
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by realitychick: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who will buy me Benzoooooo,,,kindly holla me. sad sad
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by queiii: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ferrous:
I didn't see any reason why someone would want to date this girl in the first place

as in eh, I tire.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by MyGeneration(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
That puśsy aint worth a Brabus. Not saying its not good puśsy but Brabus.... haba. I wonder what the nigga will buy if he fúcks Ariana Grande undecided
private jet

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by yuanexchanger: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
This girl aint even worth expensive gift.The guy that fell for her go don see now
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Adakintroy: 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
Daeylar:

I think a gift is given without expectations or am wrong? You make a gift sound like trade by barter.
However, even if she wants to reciprocate it. She can reciprocate it the way she wants. The same way he gave her a gift because that is what he wanted to give her, Not for him to start giving her orders and expecting it to be obeyed just because he bought her a car.
She just doesn't want to cook. It's her choice. I don't know why she got so angry though, but I don't how she was asked.

Lol, grin grin
And she doesn't want to be shown off that way. Nothing to be ashamed of there. She has a choice. There is nothing wrong with her choice.

Sister all I can tell you is that this ladies you see online are domestic cats. They are wild tigress. Leave them they know what they are doing. You come across as naive no insult intended.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by pek(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
I will take her serious if she returns the car.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Adakintroy: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Daeylar:

Lol, grin grin

Sister all I can tell you is that this ladies you see online are domestic cats. They are wild tigress. Leave them they know what they are doing. You come across as naive no insult intended.

Ask yourself, if your guy gets you a car, and in turn ask you to cook, wont you be delighted. It's an opportunity of sought. What she is saying is that am a big girl one car may not bend me.

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Sarang(f): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Just say you can't cook.

Either way she's right! She is not his mother nor wife

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Sarang(f): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
oluwatosink:
After you have collect his benz.. You cannot now cook.
Thief

Dem force am buy the benz..?

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Sarang(f): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
angry angry angry this is the reason why I hate black African women especially Nigerian women angry always looking for men to feed them without any of them pleasing their man shocked aturu

I need a website connected to a pin verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

And this is the reason I hate Nigerian Men! Entitlement nonsense!

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sarang:

And this is the reason I hate Nigerian Men! Entitlement nonsense!

You are a dog that needs to be put down angry go and quote your late father
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
d man wey dey date dis one dey try

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
sukhothai:
i must be dreaming.. which moniker did i just see type all this
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Which thrash queen undecided

U no wan learn o. Gambian woman talk, u dey blame Nigerian women, u well so? angry
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
germanized:

U no wan learn o. Gambian woman talk, u dey blame Nigerian women, u well so? angry

Go screw your asss angry aturu
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Go screw your asss angry aturu

Back to sender.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by OAUTemitayo: 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Daeylar:
Isn't this the girl who is always having one drama or the other?
The boyfriend Should have just told her that the car is payment for the services of a cook.

No one should be giving anyone commands.
That's rude. Car or no car.
All these control freaks. And no she doesn't need to impress him.

Just see the nonsense coming out of this one's mouth....

You know what it took the guy to buy her a car and make her comfortable?

That's why most of you are treated like thrash

Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) / Bose Adewoyin 'Madam Tinubu' Is Dead / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl