Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,063 members, 7,832,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her (64200 Views)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Triniti(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
I no blame this piece of shit, Na the mumu wey get mind buy her Brabus I dey blame. Some guys need to have their heads exermine
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by TruthinAction: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
In between, she has a point but she should return the gift if she wants to play big girl.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Bestchoice4me(m): 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Timaya comes to mind.. I trust that guy.. Sharp, sharp, e don collect him motor.. U dey craze, u think say Brabus na moi-moi
Chelsea82:
"Oga you mad"

Actress princes shyngle has blasted her boyfriend for calling him to come and cook for him and his friends, and she refused which has made her boyfriend to stop picking her calls.

Few weeks after her boyfriend bought for her expensive Brabus Car.

The actress in her video post said, "some men are goats, idiots and donkeys. So you came into my life you said you wanted to date me, I decided to give you a chance, you decided to buy me a gift, expensive gift which i really appreciate, when people give you gift you collect."

That now Oga thinks he has right and be giving me command, says i should come to his house and be cooking for him continental dish, Gambian food and Nigerian food. That I should be cooking for him and his friends that i need to impress him, saying oga you are mad, are you idiot do i look like your mother i will be feeding you and your friends.

That because I refuse to come and cook for you, you refuse to pick up my call and not replying my text messages, that it is his dam business she is not coming to impress any man Bleep off".

She advises ladies saying :

"Some of you ladies should make sure a man puts a ring on it before he starts enjoying wifey privileges stop cooking 24/7, cleaning, washing like a maid in your boyfriends houses just to impress him and show him that you are a wifey material".

Watch full video
source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/actress-princes-shyngle-blast-her.html?m=1
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Aniefiokwisdom(m): 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
foolishness of the highest order.
you cannot even cook food.infact sell that car and return the money to your boyfriend, after that Go to a catering school.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by frozen70(f): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
This one never ready to settle down

Make una leave am alone

By the time she will be ready, she might end up dating herself
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Adakintroy: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Daeylar:

Even a 120 year old human being isn't a mind reader. No one is a mind reader.
I think a gift is given without expectations or am wrong? You make a gift sound like trade by barter.
However, even if she wants to reciprocate it. She can reciprocate it the way she wants. The same way he gave her a gift because that is what he wanted to give her, Not for him to start giving her orders and expecting it to be obeyed just because he bought her a car.
She just doesn't want to cook. It's her choice. I don't know why she got so angry though, but I don't how she was asked.

Lol, grin grin
And she doesn't want to be shown off that way. Nothing to be ashamed of there. She has a choice. There is nothing wrong with her choice.
I'm sure she doesn't mind if the other girls take her place grin

My sister am sure you are a good girl hence you reason in a certain way. Many of this online beauties are not cute domesticated pets with fur you rub their heads and they lick your hands. They are wild tigress. Who have been there and done that with men. That's why I said they both know what they are saying. Thry are not naive.Maybe yu should listen to what they are " not saying" than actually what they are saying.

if your guy buys you a car and ask you to come cook for him would there be enough in such request to be this mad. For chtist sake the guy just bought your a car

I mean check out her choice of language even how foul it was. Even insults join. Did he command you to come cook outrightly. I sense ego trip here. Like one ride cant bend me.

Two set off women carry such guts, a; self made independent women, or one with multiple other better options that can meet similar needs. Me think the later.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by obontami: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Attention seeking motherfucker! I can she a dumb hoe!
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by penplus: 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Show us you have some dignity and return his gift already....

Oya...go girl!!!
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by larrixauto2017(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Can she even maintain the Suv (brabus) if she can maintain it.
Am shegzthecarguy am an auto technician i deal with diffrent kind of cars for futher information you call this 07083676583 08111543369
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by extremelygolden: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
angry angry angry this is the reason why I hate black African women especially Nigerian women angry always looking for men to feed them without any of them pleasing their man shocked aturu

I need a website connected to a pin verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

Bros, she's not a Nigerian sha.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Lawless101(m): 1:22am On Mar 09, 2019
that's how this one will lose her husband to another all in the name of proud. Weldon MA'am.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Miketonia: 1:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Freshbank:
Her looks and her English doesn't match. I think she needs a belgium brain.
Pity her , her brain is just 1 GIG
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by ireneidiva(f): 6:08am On Mar 09, 2019
frozen70:
This one never ready to settle down

Make una leave am alone

By the time she will be ready, she might end up dating herself
So where you come from. the requirement for marriage is cooking for a mans friend whenever he calls you? Madam, desperation is a bad thing.
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by engrelvis(m): 6:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Just say you can't cook.
but she is saying d truth! Dis is nt d issue of whether she can cook or nt.Nobody is saying u can't Cook for yr bf once in while but slaving yrsef everyday doing wifely duties ( sex,food cooking ,washing his clothes etc) is bad.A man can still fu..ck u up inspite of all these. Look at cohabitation going on in campuses n in town.l weep for girls.sad news is our dey r always d losers.l think most Nigerian girls r doing dis because dey v nothing to offer n most guys r taking advantage of dis.most guys r just doing dis to satisfy their sexual urge n manly ego.u don't need to cohabit to understudy yr man.dats is a lie from pit of hell
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by PrettyEneawan(f): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2019
Attention Seeker, I Wonder How Life Will Be Without Social Media undecidedAttention Seeker, I Wonder How Life Will Be Without Social Media
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by AfonjaConehead: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2019
But she is more popular than the rattak hero na

grin
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by frozen70(f): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2019
ireneidiva:

So where you come from. the requirement for marriage is cooking for a mans friend whenever he calls you? Madam, desperation is a bad thing.

Your response to my post was not even relevant to the topic

You mentioned desperation, what has desperation got to do with the topic

She said she won't cook and I said she is not yet ready to settle down

It's different from desperation
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Oh Lord
I will never understand ladies that say "wifely privileges". What da fck is that?

Why don't we ever hear of husbandly privileges?

He buys you car, you collect.
Sends money to your account, you collect.
Gives you money for shopping, you collect.

You will still go to his house and hang leg for burglary proof to collect the D.

Then he tells you to cook and you remember wifely duties. Something must be wrong with your head.
No no no I don't believe it shockedshockedshocked

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
No no no I don't believe it shockedshockedshocked

Please get the fck out of my mentions.
I have such comments dated back to 2016z
It isn't my fault that you all suffer selective blindness...
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Please get the fck out of my mentions.
I have such comments dated back to 2016z
It isn't my fault that you all suffer selective blindness...
grin Yeah I expect it though......Pocohantas well-done

I know you didn't bother to understand the reason why I gave that comment undecided
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
grin Yeah I expect it though......Pocohantas well-done

I know you didn't bother to understand the reason why I gave that comment undecided

I don't care to understand. Bye!
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:11am On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I don't care to understand. Bye!
Yeah... Don't.... Bye cheesycheesygringrin......las las l press the Mumu button
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah... Don't.... Bye cheesycheesygringrin......las las l press the Mumu button

K
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

K
K winkwink Next time, Don't mess with me

Hypocrite telling guys to go to business section but lives her life on Ashawo thread undecided
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2019
Kai i need to suck this girl toto before she marry oh kai
Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
K winkwink Next time, Don't mess with me

Hypocrite telling guys to go to business section but lives her life on Ashawo thread undecided

Lol, k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her by Chelsea82: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
DoTheNeedful:
You can have sex with him before he puts the ring on it but you can't cook for him before that.

Ewu! Lazy girl forming relationship adviser undecided

Hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl / New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.