Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube (33334 Views)

Nigerian Songs On Youtube With 100 Million Views Or More / Sinach's 'Way Maker' Is The Song Of The Year At The 51st Dove Awards 2020 / Davido’s FEM Official Video Hits Over 1.5 Million Views In 24 Hours On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by flourishing247: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2019
Cheeryfeet:
This life eh, I carried some riders yesterday who are working closey with this lady as back up singers and co singers, see the way they tear this woman down, as in my ear full, and this is someone I admire so much and today this news. Who God has blessed no man can curse. I wonder how they will feel like now.

Stay away from such people. Envy can cause so much bitterness.
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by benzems(m): 11:36am On Mar 09, 2019
great
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Isoduwa(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2019
oneblackguy:
And those 31k idiots that hated the video, are they agents of satan ni??shocked

Nugent of the people
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by gooey: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations Sinach!
You're a reflection of God's love. Keep shining!
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by kakarott: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
grandstar:
That means at $50,000 from those views. Not bad
actually $100000+

1 Like

Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 10, 2019
kakarott:
actually $100000+
Sir, I sent you a message.
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by P0intBlank(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2019
Onyi22:
Song way I don even stop to day play......

Na only you.

Song's being played round the globe.

Countless covers in 29 different languages. The spanish cover has amassed 82 million views already
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by P0intBlank(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
fikiman7000:

Don't be sentimental cos she sings gospel please

I understand you.

But they are so many things she has done that has gone unnoticed.

Do you know of a Nigerian artist that has an album(not song) that's been certified Gold in the US?

Do you know of a Nigerian artist with a song that has cover versions in the 29 different languages? The Spanish cover has 82 million views

How many Nigerian artists do you know that have at least 25 songs with more than 1 million views on Youtube and a combined view of more than 318 million Do you know of a Nigerian artist that has an album(not song) that's been certified Gold in the US?

Do you know of a Nigerian artist with a song that has cover versions in the 29 different languages? The Spanish cover has 82 million views

How many Nigerian artists do you know that have at least 25 songs with more 1 million views on Youtube and combined views of more than 318 million?

How many Nigerian artists do you know that would go to remote places like Grenada, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, New Zealand and Australia and have very impressive turn-outs?

I know one and she's Sinach.

This she has achieved while feeding us with wholesome lyrics and clean videos.?

How many Nigerian artists do you know that would go to remote places like Grenada, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, New Zealand and Australia and have very impressive turn-outs?

This she has achieved while serving us with wholesome lyrics and clean videos.
Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by P0intBlank(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
ode! wake me when she sells out the O2 arena..

A sell out at the O2 is quite impressive

But

Do you know of a Nigerian artist that has an album(not song) that's been certified Gold in the US?

How many Nigerian artists do you know that have at least 25 songs with more than 1 million views on Youtube and combined views of more than 318 million?

This she has achieved while feeding our minds with clean, inspiring and wholesome lyrics and videos.

Re: Sinach - 'Way Maker' Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube by Kojochyke(m): 12:31am On Mar 11, 2019
From a Nairalander's upcoming album... Already jamming in radios in the South n East.. Pls download and save to ur playlist so u can play on repeat.
Big Kojoe_Area Baby*
Now available for downloads Via
https://www.my360vibes.com.ng/2019/03/music-kojoarea-baby.html?m=1
Twitter /Instagram @Kojo_Gandas /Big_Kojoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel's Buga And Rema's Calm Down, Which Of Them Is A Bigger Song? / Your Top 10 Musicians Of All Time / Portable Releases New Song Criticizing Apostle Suleman For Using Bulletproof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.