Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos (21145 Views)

Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 / List Your Achievements, Agbaje Tells Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Breakingfamous: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
PDP Lagos governorship candidate, Jimi Agbaje tells CNN why he is vying to lead Africa's most populous city, Lagos.

He highlighted on a lot of crucial areas, including to end godfatherism among other things.

Watch the video below HERE

Do you think Jimi Agbaje will be the next Lagos Governor?

3 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Breakingfamous: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2019

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Breakingfamous: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
More

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by hisexcellency34: 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Triple loser

23 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by KunleyY19(m): 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Customer Dada Ni...

23 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Jesusloveyou: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
This one should go and sleep,
You want to govern where?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by dipopooo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jimi Agbaje Executive Governor of flatee state..

19 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Creampro: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
The people that vote are not on Nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by LibertyRep: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Anyone has the right to aspire to any position within the ambit of the law. Jimi hasn't done anything wrong with his ambition.

If Lagos is truly the most populous city in Africa, then still having 20 Local Governments is a great injustice.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Koralords: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
If not for the way they have tribalised his campaign I would have loved this guy to win ,am an admirer of tinubu but another people too chop inside Its too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Okuda(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
look at that yoruba muslims slavery mentality over in the comment section.. God willing ko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Ugosample(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Koralords:
If not for the way they have tribalised his campaign I would have loved this guy to win ,am an admirer of tinubu but another people too chop inside Its too much

don't mind them undecided

common sense black man no get undecided
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by fineyemi(m): 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Stupid man. He wants Lagos to belong to everybody which can never be possible. Lagos belong to the Yorubas. Say no no Lagos for all.

30 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by three: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Okay, I see this Jimi is a tribalist thing is being peddled again...

three:

Who said Igbos should drown in the Lagoon?
http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/06/anyone-that-does-not-vote-ambode-will-be-thrown-into-lagoon-oba-of-lagos-warns-igbos/

Who said Igbos MUST vote APC?
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/21/you-must-vote-apc-tinubu-tells-lagos-igbo-community/

Who said if Igbos don't vote APC we know what to do?
https://guardian.ng/politics/why-ndigbo-must-vote-apc-by-tinubu/?F

Who attacked Igbo dominated polling units?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breakingvideo-pandemonium-as-thugs-set-cast-votes-ablaze-at-ago-palace-way/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/electionday-police-arrest-4-in-lagos-over-alleged-burning-of-ballot-boxes/

Who attacked Igbo owned shops?
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/02/27/hoodlums-attack-igbo-traders-on-lagos-island-for-failure-to-vote-for-buhari/

Who has been on nairaland day-in-day-out insulting igbos and denigrating them with despicable names?
(do really I need to post the list of handles guilty for this?)

WAS IT JIMI AGBAJE THAT DID ALL THESE?!!!

Who planted the news claiming Abgaje said he will elevate Eze Ndigbo to 1st Class status in 2015?
I challenge any APC supporter online and offline to provide proof (Mainstream print media or Audio) where Agbaje said he will elevate Eze Ndigbo to first class status

...and yet you insult Lagosians further by claiming it was the person on the receiving end that launched the attack?

THIS ATTACK ON IGBOS HAS BEEN A CAREFULLY ORCHESTRATED PLAN BY THE APC AND ITS MINIONS TO VICTIMISE A TRIBE AND LABEL THEM AS THE ENEMY

IT IS DESPICABLE!!

The irony is that almost every single person especially including the online so-called Lagos 'warlords' are not even from LAGOS!

They are feeding fat not on any dignifying enterprise but on the sweat of hardworking, well meaning Lagosians in a miasma of kaksitrocatic Owo-mi-da ideology masquerading behind circular spectacles and hats of a past progressive.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/03/05/lagos-igbo-crises-a-time-to-be-counted/

Somebody said Jimi Agbaje says APC and not Lagosians hate Igbos. Says that is Tribalism.

But isn't this the truth? Abi Lagos APC loves Igbos? With these adverse actions towards them?

What manner of love is that abeg?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who thief the meat for the cooking pot?
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Doortooon(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
I pity this man. This is his third time now. I remember Tinubu telling him to go and join Npower. grin
Atiku too has been failing..even since the time of MKO. People should pls pity these guys. embarassed
Tinubu is cleverly consolidating his dominance in Lagos politics. I fear Agbaje might not even win in 2023.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Xisnin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lagos APC has nothing to offer Lagosians.

This is how they are now campaigning.

APC: You should not vote for Jimi Agbaje
Me: Why?
APC: Because non-indigenes are supporting him.

SMH

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by opalu: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tifnubu is laughing at Bourdillon.

#OTO GE Lagos

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tinubu the thief should free Lagos..

He has enough bullion vans full of money now..

Say no to godfathers

Say no to thuggery

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Doortooon:
I pity him

Pity yourself

Tinubus tissue paper

5 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by sacajawea: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lagos Should be On the same Level with Dubai By now sef No Jokes, but you Lagosians are Contented With Failure and Suffering

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by kaymart: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by OYAY(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Of course he he will continue to be the governor of his family and that of his pharmaceutical shops!!! Yeue dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Doortooon:
I pity this man. This is his third time now. I remember Tinubu telling him to go and join Npower. grin
Atiku too has been failing..even since the time of MKO. People should pls pity these guys. embarassed

Pity yourself...

Tinubu owns half of Lagos State now..

What do you have... A chinko phone with a borrowed data defending godfathers...

Shame on you

13 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by sanmtiago(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Politicians in Africa/Nigeria are like devil's sent!

1 Like

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
sacajawea:
Lagos Should be On the same Level with Dubai By now sef No Jokes, but you Lagosians are Contented With Failure and Suffering

See how they are supporting corruption and godfathers

Very useless lots

All on the alter of religious affiliation and ethnic sentiments

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by three: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jimi is not Campaigning on issues...

2 Likes

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
I absolutely despise anything PDP, but oga Jimi, tomorrow I go vote for you, cause sanwolu is nothing but Tinibus useless puppet

So make you no worry, add 5 votes from me & ma guys

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos by Doortooon(m): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Pity yourself...

Tinubu owns half of Lagos State now..

What do you have... A chinko phone with a borrowed data defending godfathers...

Shame on you
You don't know what a fact is. I pity you too!

By the way, my phone is worth thrice your salary!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP To Adopt Another Party In Anambra In Order To Beat INEC Deadline / 2023: Obi's Popularity Among Youths Worries Atiku, Tinubu’s Camps / Thugs Invade Party Accreditation Ground In Anambra, Security Men Resist. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.