Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos (38591 Views)

Customs Officers Kill Okada Rider While Chasing Rice Smugglers In Oyo (Graphic) / Customs Officers Attacked In Akwa Ibom, Their Vehicle Set On Fire / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos by luluosas(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2019
That's exactly what your rhetoric suggests towards an innocent mind sharing his thoughts. I didn't say in any part of my comment that the Custom officers were saints, but I only aired my views regarding the celebration of some Nigerians as regards to the attack visited on the officers by bandits. This is inhuman my dear. It is well with Nigeria
Karatum:

So the innocent ones these customs guys kills aren't peoples family members?? I am not saying bad prayers for you or ur family members, but I think they just got given a pint of their own salt. They deserve every bad omen that begets them
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2019
luluosas:
That's exactly what your rhetoric suggests towards an innocent mind sharing his thoughts. I didn't say in any part of my comment that the Custom officers were saints, but I only aired my views regarding the celebration of some Nigerians as regards to the attack visited on the officers by bandits. This is inhuman my dear. It is well with Nigeria

It is well
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos by TFLAME(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2019
imolereed:

You call criminals dealing with officers of the law good development? undecided you can do better please

Which law are you talking about ? Officers of which law ! E be like you never get bad encounter with this thives in uniform .
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Very Good, Kill em all. Crooked customs. Next time they will not survive it.
Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos by SOFTENGR: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
luluosas:
Well, true as it may sound, but no room for the justification of bandits attacking our security apparatus. It is well with Nigeria my dear
I agree with you absolutely. No justification for attacking our security agents.

1 Like

Re: Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos by robinzaga(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
imolereed:

You call criminals dealing with officers of the law good development? undecided you can do better please

I believe you meant criminals dealings with criminals of the law bah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady’s Corpse Dumped By Lagos Road Side (Graphic Photo) / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo / EFCC Arrests Banker And His Wife Over $1.49m Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.