Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 (46190 Views)

Rainoil Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Rainoil Limited Latest Job Recruitment / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (41 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by lilangel20: 11:06am On May 15, 2019
When did you get the message?

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2019
lilangel20:
When did you get the message?
Just login apply and take the test
No message

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Rojal(m): 2:27pm On May 15, 2019
What's the test about please?
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2019
You guys should wait for mail
They are sending mails to the shortlisted candidates
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Dammysmart: 4:48pm On May 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2019
Dammysmart:
How did you know this sir? have you gotten a mail already? thanks

Yes I have gotten mail around 12pm
People are saying they sent to 24 people though, don't know how true.
But you can take the test since they are stopping guys from taking the test
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Dammysmart: 5:13pm On May 15, 2019
ok, thanks
ennyj01:

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2019
Who have done the personality test?
What did you score?
Someone should translate the score for me please?

There are three scores there
Percentage
Percentile
Average
Then grade
If the grade says fail, is that the end of the road for the individual?

Someone with more knowledge should explain please.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2019
Dammysmart:
ok, thanks
You are welcome
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by jeremiah123: 5:32pm On May 15, 2019
I didn't get a mail I just log in and did my test no calculator, just questions to check if you are lying or not(competency). No result was shown mine never said failed
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by damtan(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2019
jeremiah123:
I didn't get a mail I just log in and did my test no calculator, just questions to check if you are lying or not(competency). No result was shown mine never said failed
Is there need for web camera to take the test??
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by jeremiah123: 8:25pm On May 15, 2019
[quote author=damtan post=78420965]
Is there need for web camera to take the test??[/
Yes there is need I used my phone chrome just make sure u are on desktop side]
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by davidologus: 8:47pm On May 15, 2019
Must be test be taken in daylight?? . Am considering taking the test in the Night since its the best time for me.
Strong internet and calm environment.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Luckyomon(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2019
jeremiah123:
Please how did you do the personality test? I saw apply for personality test on my profile page under available jobs...kindly respond. Thank you[
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by hebukun15: 10:25pm On May 15, 2019
ennyj01:

what did you score in your first assessment?
I also got a mail bro, and i guess it was just to 24 people
i wrote the personality test and passed...78%, 74percentile and 48.59 Average score. what does all this means?
and after checking my job application, it's still showing take test, have you checked yours again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by DamilolaDG1(m): 10:44pm On May 15, 2019
hebukun15:

i wrote the personality test and passed...78%, 74percentile and 48.59 Average score. what does all this means?
and after checking my job application, it's still showing take test, have you checked yours again?

Please how did you do your test. Because I tried mine now all am seeing is an error code that am stuck in retake period. I opened the platform before but I have not started the test then.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2019
hebukun15:

I scored 76.7% in my first assessment. I failed the personality test (I just can't explain why). I just hope it won't be the final decision in grading us.. I will be glad if they can add the total score from the beginning before grading.

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2019
DamilolaDG1:

Please how did you do your test. Because I tried mine now all am seeing is an error code that am stuck in retake period. I opened the platform before but I have not started the test then.

It means you have taken the test already bro
Nothing can be done again
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by themayorsmith: 11:09pm On May 15, 2019
Please what kind of questions were asked. Normal life questions or professional questions, I just wanna be clear. Thanks for your response
ennyj01:

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2019
themayorsmith:
Please what kind of questions were asked. Normal life questions or professional questions, I just wanna be clear. Thanks for your response

Normal life questions
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by themayorsmith: 11:16pm On May 15, 2019
Verbal or selection. As in would one need to speak or just choose answers. Hope I'm not bothering you bro
ennyj01:

Normal life questions

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by hebukun15: 11:24pm On May 15, 2019
ennyj01:

I scored 76.7% in my first assessment. I failed the personality test (I just can't explain why). I just hope it won't be the final decision in grading us.. I will be glad if they can add the total score from the beginning before grading.

i hope o, personality test are very tricky
After failing access bank personality test, i did a real research on how these stuffz work, don't try and be in the middle, chose extreme characters that portray how bold you are and expressive, they want outspoken and innovative people.

2 Likes

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by hebukun15: 11:29pm On May 15, 2019
themayorsmith:
Verbal or selection. As in would one need to speak or just choose answers. Hope I'm not bothering you bro

don't worry
just normal questions that shows your personality
try and chose extreme answers that portray how outspoken you are. don't be scared, i finished mine in less than 3 minutes because i was rushing and i didnt want my phone battery to die and i passed, so it's not a big deal.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by DamilolaDG1(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2019
ennyj01:

It means you have taken the test already bro
Nothing can be done again
But have not attempted a single question.

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Dammysmart: 12:12am On May 16, 2019
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by dbauz(m): 12:33am On May 16, 2019
Dammysmart:
I just finished the test now and I can't find any score, just % alone, no score. Anyone with idea on what's up??
did u receive a mail for the personality test.... if no, that is the issue. only those invited, I think 75% and above in the first test got called and would receive result
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by jeremiah123: 2:35am On May 16, 2019
Dammysmart:
I just finished the test now and I can't find any score, just % alone, no score. Anyone with idea on what's up??

Same here though I didn't receive a mail
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by wonderkid619(m): 3:03am On May 16, 2019
I didn't get a mail from get qualified, can I go ahead and take the test?
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by wonderkid619(m): 4:27am On May 16, 2019
hebukun15:

I just logged into my profile and I can't find where to take the personality test
jeremiah123:

Same here though I didn't receive a mail
hebukun15:

don't worry
just normal questions that shows your personality
try and chose extreme answers that portray how outspoken you are. don't be scared, i finished mine in less than 3 minutes because i was rushing and i didnt want my phone battery to die and i passed, so it's not a big deal.
hebukun15:

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by wonderkid619(m): 4:30am On May 16, 2019
There's no link whatsoever that directs to the personality test
Can someone help shed some light on this please
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 7:23am On May 16, 2019
DamilolaDG1:

But have not attempted a single question.

You likely opened it and cancelled it again
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 7:25am On May 16, 2019
themayorsmith:

Choose answers
Selection

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues / What Is Zenith Banks Salary For Entry Level (teller) Staff. / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.