Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal (21008 Views)

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory / Don’t Go To Election Tribunal, Agbakoba Advises Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by nelsonjay(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Founder of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj Ji, has joined the party counselling, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, against going to court to challenge the outcome of the February 23 elections.

According to him, Atiku should spend on orphanages instead of giving money to lawyers to contest the results of the February 23 presidential election.

Maharaj, who also predicted victory for the governorship candidates of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos and Oyo states, said the PDP wasted the country’s resources and did not deserve another chance at governance.

The religious leader spoke during an exclusive chat with our correspondent on Thursday.

While urging the Federal Government to provide adequate security at polling booths, he asked Nigerians to vote for leaders who would move their states forward.

He said, “There is no need for anybody going to court.

“The money Atiku has, he should take it to motherless babies’ homes and rehabilitation centres instead of giving it to lawyers.

“I want Nigerians to exercise their franchise on Saturday peacefully. They should be security conscious.

“In the past, Nigerians were deprived of their rights to elect their leaders. With the government in place now, I believe we have the chance to choose freely.

“This is our chance to vote out poverty, looting, terrorism and all kinds of unproductive attitude in our society.”

He said he believed that the Lagos APC governorship candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, will win.

Maharaj Ji noted that the PDP did not have the goodwill to remove the ruling party in Lagos.

“I don’t know why we are mentioning the PDP. For 16 years, they held us to ransom.

“From what I see through the spirit of the ancestors, Sanwo-Olu will win. Even if you go to Oyo State, the APC candidate will win.
Source: https://mystatenews.com/dont-waste-money-on-tribunal-rather-spend-on-orphanages-satguru-maharaj-ji-advises-atiku/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by oyebanji44: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Absolutely correct..there wasn't enough evidence to bring the case to court.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by 360degreess(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Noo..let him waste the stolen money...God is dealing with him technically.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 09, 2019
This Atiku is blind to some things and that is a situation really bad

I ask Atiku... if you really want to make a change, can't you do it without becoming president? Must you rule the country before you can make impact in the world?

Must you rule the country so you can be celebrated as a figure of change and development?

In fact, ruling this country is even likely to soil your image and bring a monster or evil character out of you. I mean it is glaring that system of government we practise in Nigeria is a corrupt one and the people who attain that seat are probable to engage dirty and corrupt deals to stay relevant

Look Atiku... u are rich and powerful to some degree..

Use your wealth to better people's lives within a realm where you are in control.. in that case, you will not have to compromise or engage dirty deals to make the impact u want to make.. U have nothing to fear because the wealth and resources are all yours

God save Michael Jackson from hell!

Was never a politician but used his hard-earned money to better people's lives and heal the world to a very notable degree.

This is a true figure of change!

Meanwhile:

If there is anyone who can help me with a small job to at least sustain myself, it will be highly appreciated grin

i am in dire need of it

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by cikranco2011: 12:56am On Mar 09, 2019
Allow him to express his annoyance you can push some and show him where to fall. Beside it is his right

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by slivertongue: 1:07am On Mar 09, 2019
even guru dat doesn't have PVC even get mouth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Let him spend o.
Afterall it money from our NATIONAL Treasury!
Atiku, please don't mind whoever is telling you otherwise, keep spending Mr Mboma!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Dannyset(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku: Secondus wetin we do this man too na?

Secondus: Wazirin, e be like say na true the man dey talk oo

Atiku: make we give am dollars na

Secondus: Efcc don collect all the money oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by SolexxBarry(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2019
This is non of my business,esp now that all my guys are ballerz undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by dulux07(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Is it even his money in the first place. undecided

He is looking for justice now undecided, if the judiciary is just, atiku would be in prison by now for stolen funds

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by adisabarber(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Is it your money?

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40am On Mar 09, 2019
No long thing....
Atiku should continue to spend.
His lawyers won't be happy with anyone telling him to STOP spending now please! cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Wetin this ritualist know.. Just sh*t da F up!!!

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by eben1marketer: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by emmabest2000(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
No advice is enough
Experience is the best teacher

Try your luck Atiku grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by maztaray: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I ask Atiku... if you really want to make a change, can't you do it without becoming president? Must you rule the country before you can make impact in the world?

Must you rule the country so you can be celebrated as a figure of change and development?did you ask buhari the same questions 15years ago when he lost various elections? Lame question you asking and you think you are wise!
Allow Atiku to access is fundamental human right

In fact, ruling this country is even likely to soil your image and bring a monster or evil character out of you. I mean it is glaring that system of government we practise in Nigeria is a corrupt one and the people who attain that seat are probable to engage dirty and corrupt deals to stay relevant

Use your wealth to better people's lives within a realm where you are in control.. in that case, you will not have to compromise or engage dirty deals to make the impact u want to make.. U have nothing to fear because the wealth and resources are all yours

Was never a politician but used his hard-earned money to better people's lives and heal the world to a very notable degree.

Meanwhile:

If there is anyone who can help me with a small job to at least sustain myself, it will be highly appreciated grin

i am in dire need of it

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Corporateguy: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2019
see nonsense advice

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Let him waste the money he stole

5 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by jinco5050: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Is Guru a living person?
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2019
What if he brings the money to your temple for spiritual warfare nko?
lipsrsealed

Drabeey was Here
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by thaoriginator: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2019
grin
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by jaxxy(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Did buahri not go to tribunal? Which money did he use? Everybody keep saying atiku don’t waste ur money like everything is about his Money.

Fakes and hypocrites everywhere.

11 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by lonelydora: 8:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Why are you guys begging him not to fight for his right?

APC already knew he will win

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by CharlieMaria(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Wo I dis one?? undecided undecided
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by IbrahimDamola: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2019
Guru maraji is now greater than Ifa priests, Yoruba Alfas and Yoruba pastors for saying this truth. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by okuya: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2019
This one still dey?
Na when Abacha deal wit guru-maharaji finish, na im maharaji open mouth tell us say im real name na Aliyu grin
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by XaviDayo(m): 8:47am On Mar 09, 2019
Ko nI da fun e guru.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Truefaith: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2019
bgf
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Afonja007: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Must you rule the country so you can be celebrated as a figure of change and development?

Meanwhile:

i am in dire need of it
see who is talking, buhari contest for 3times he cried his suppoters killed many people because of him and you still have the mind to criticise Atiku ?you be ozodimgba

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 09, 2019
360degreess:
Noo..let him waste the stolen money...God his dealing with him technically.

Bros you are wicket..lol
Re: Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Atiku is a big failure

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Orders Removal Of Roadblocks At Kaduna's State Boundaries / Yoruba Don’t Play Politics Of Bitterness – Atiku’s Aide Bwala / Buhari To PDP, EU: El-rufai Spoke In National Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.