Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo (4318 Views)

'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by Michaelkitan(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Big Brother Naija star Tboss has slayed to celebrate herself for the international women's day as she Poses and Showcases her body without underwear in new sexy photo.

See photo below: source:
http://www.ktviv.com.ng/2019/03/bbn-tboss-flaunts-her-body-without.html

2 Likes

Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by Emvico34: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
go and marry idiat

4 Likes

Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
May God make righteousness and modesty prevail on heart

May He turn the hearts of transgressing people so they can see it that their actions are leading this earth to its doom

But I am sure some people somewhere are seeking to make a change... May God help them achieve that

Join the train my people.. let us rid this planet of the malady that struck it

Meanwhile:

If anyone can help me a small job that one can get some money to sustain oneself, please help

it will be highly appreciated grin
Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by Herlertah(m): 1:49am On Mar 09, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
May God make righteousness and modesty prevail on heart

May He turn the hearts of transgressing people so they can see it that their actions are leading this earth to its doom

But I am sure some people somewhere are seeking to make a change... May God help them achieve that

Join the train my people.. let us rid this planet of the malady that struck it

Meanwhile:

If anyone can help me a small job that one can get some money to sustain oneself, please help

it will be highly appreciated grin
You don get job...Lol

1 Like

Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 09, 2019
Herlertah:
You don get job...Lol
what do you mean?
I don't understand
Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 2:00am On Mar 09, 2019
Oh my!
Why is she aging rapidly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by Fadomero(m): 4:02am On Mar 09, 2019
old woman with dry puna

1 Like

Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by blessedaunty: 4:27am On Mar 09, 2019
This babe is looking old here.

4 Likes

Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by careytommy37(m): 5:03am On Mar 09, 2019
Some people don't know when the game is over

5 Likes

Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by Speedyconnect15: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2019
So?
What's the whole ish all about?
Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by anochuko01(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Oh my! Why is she aging rapidly
you sef nev old?
Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by goodnewscliff(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2019
ugly thing grin cheesy grin
Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by meobizy(f): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2019
This is an old picture or old attire.
Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by Maxcollins042(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
I don't know but I really admire this lady to bits. She is brilliant, bold, outspoken, daring and resilient.
Re: BBN Tboss Flaunts Her Body Without Underwear In Sexy Photo by Herlertah(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

what do you mean?
I don't understand
Never mind

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Visits Fuji Singer, Malaika At His Residence (photo) / ... / Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic & Very Expensive Cars[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.