Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates (22478 Views)

Tinubu Casts His Vote For Governorship/ House Of Assembly / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate / Imo APC Primaries For Senatorial, Governorship, House Of Representatives (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by 247naijamedia: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has arrived at his polling unit in Abeokuta to casts his vote.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Obasanjo-Casts-His-Vote-For-Governorship-House-Of-Assembly-Candidates.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by 247naijamedia: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2019
More Photos

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2019
No more ota payroll again look at how he's looking lean grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by 247naijamedia: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2019
Seun lalasticala mynd44
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by LuciferAdvocate(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2019
The Ebora Owu himself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Jman06(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2019
That's the legend himself!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by FearGodinall: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
. Some people are naturally brainless,he's a former president and only his pension alone is enough to care for your generation but what did you learn,nothing and we cry for youths to take over government.

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2019
Me too i have cast my vote
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Abfinest007(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2019
game over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2019
LEGEND OF THE SEEKER!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by donbrowser(m): 10:36am On Mar 09, 2019
I thought he ran away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by naijaguy123456(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2019
I don't know why this man is not in jail for the 16 billion dollars power scam .

For 8 years he made sure Lagos was starved of funds for development. He frustrated Tinubu's efforts to build a power plant for Lagos. Now the same PDP want to rule Lagos. Thunder will fire Una.

Very very wicked PDP soul.

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by sammyj: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2019
Baba will surely loose his polling unit again. It’s high time he totally leaves politics for good!! grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2019
ok we have heard.

Meanwhile, we have this type of holiday here in Nigeria every day.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:
YOU WEY FAT, BUT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT LEAN NKO.

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by callmeVIBRANT(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2019
The truth is no matter how they try to diminish Obasanjo's relevance, he still comes out stronger. Obasanjo is a hero of true democracy. I personally liken him to the great Nelson Mandela.. Obasanjo is currently fighting for Nigeria's freedom from the tyrant Buhari. BABA i respect you so much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Brains1990(m): 10:37am On Mar 09, 2019
this man is not relevant again. His news should not be carried around again.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 09, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Some people are naturally brainless,he's a former president and only his pension alone is enough to care for your generation but what did you learn,nothing and we cry for youths to take over government.
most PDP fans ask me hw buhari got money to send his kid abroad to school i tell them the above

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by gcof(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Wait o!! I thought he is on the run
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Financesiq(f): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2019
This is so irrelevant.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Orangina(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2019
really , let me see if its true.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by antiApc(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Ebora owu himself

The nightmare of bubu

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by ngmart(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2019
Good one
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by harryportter: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2019
247naijamedia:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has arrived at his polling unit in Abeokuta to casts his vote.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Obasanjo-Casts-His-Vote-For-Governorship-House-Of-Assembly-Candidates.html?m=1
some owambes said he ran out of the country immediately buhari was declared winner.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by staytravel: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2019
antiApc:
Ebora owu himself

The nightmare of bubu

grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by moufan: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2019
FearGodinall:
don't mind the idiiot

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by ArmaniUhuru: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Ebora Owu.
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by uchelouis45(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2019
I thought they said him don japa!
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by Afamed: 10:42am On Mar 09, 2019
He has been doing similar thing since 1999.The rest is history
Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by ArmaniUhuru: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2019
kingemzy5:

Lean ke!
E be like say sperm dey your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates by lonelydora: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2019
OBJ, where have you been?

It's nice hearing your news again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awolowo Coined The Name 'Naira' For Our Currency / Wike To Approach Amaechi On Completion Of Airport In Port Harcourt / Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.