Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle (32587 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by myettiallah: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gross
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by omooba969(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
Justbeingreal:
Hmmm! At that age..

Nawa O I just hope the women I loyal sha since they are young. Make he nor be like say someone de fire for corner then them carry result give the legal owner... Just saying tho!

Congrats to 'em

You really have a genuine concern. grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by magaji700(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
toffyz:

I think the burden is on state government, and most first class kings are wealthy, with lots of properties...
Abeg tell them.
The Alafin of Oyo has more than enough.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by omooba969(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
NwaNimo1:
These women.dey knack outside....

They don't dare try it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by KIDfurniture(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
At his age oh..while some fresh couple never hear kpaka..some going 10years now no pikin..my old king is generous..send ur wife to him asap..dont worry he will open ur wifes womb for u.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Orpe7(m): 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
IVF or he truly fvcks them
Cus at his age na die get am o
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Tupacc: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
sexybaby22:
When he dies who will take care of these young kids. Does the expect the next king to cater to his enormous responsibilities when he himself might also want multiple wives?

No it’s not like that. Everything that’s gonna take care of them has been fixed & still getting continuity.

Once your family is a royal family in a Yoruba land, there’s always an advantage!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Justbeingreal(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2019
omooba969:

You really have a genuine concern. grin
Lol U know everyone these days looks with lens from afar things do happen..
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by jrusky(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Haba baba at your age? Hhmm..na wah oo. Well nothing spoil it's his life let him enjoys as he want.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Tupacc: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
Justbeingreal:
Hmmm! At that age..

Nawa O I just hope the women are loyal sha since they are young. Make e nor be like say someone de fire for corner then them carry result give the legal owner... Just saying tho!

Congrats to 'em
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by osuntokuntimmy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
Useless man
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
NwaNimo1:
These women.dey knack outside....
Azin..d go come pin am untop baba..
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Tupacc: 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Baba just dey collect bastards keep for palace. If you know, you know

Lol bastard you say?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by mu2sa2: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Baba just dey collect bastards keep for palace. If you know, you know
Hahahaha! No (further) comment.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by eurogee: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
I de tell you. How can this old man be doing thi kin thing.?

Kai! Abomination!!

BOOOMNAIJA:
WELL I PRAY THE BABY COMES OUT NORMAL...

SOMETIMES, PEOPLE DON'T JUST RESPECT THEIR OLD AGE....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by bellotaofeek: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
Make Chelsea sign this baba I beg grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by dadebayo1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Goal dance..........
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by shineeye1: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
As his two legs get feeble and wobbly, the third leg of the king is getting firmer, stronger and marching stoutly to conquer new kingdoms! From which heart is the third leg fed? Ninth wonder of the world!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by troy20(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Randy old git!.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by optimist93(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Aged with power, what money doesn't capable.................
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by nextstep(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
sexybaby22:
When he dies who will take care of these young kids. Does the expect the next king to cater to his enormous responsibilities when he himself might also want multiple wives?

As Alaafin, there is an entire palace worth of people to take care of their needs. It has been so since the founding days of the Oyo empire, so have no fear.

BTW, all honour and respect due, but I suspect frozen in-vitro things what with all these twins and boys at his age, if you get my drift. wink

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by redarrr(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
baba Weldonsir#
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Duru009(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
I doubt the father f this babies !!!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by OkunrinOloro: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin grin grin

81 year old agbaya that can have a stroke in the middle of gbenshing is producing children he will not be around to mentor. Spits in disgust.

[img]https://images./2gthkVSwzroyaiXVUWskGg.jpg[/img]
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by pacificom: 3:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
TwoBottles:
A baby produced with old and watery sperm.

This man's craving for sex is bigger than his entire kingdom.

Who told you when kabiyesi's libido dey compete with John Thomas
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by oruma19: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
Selfish old man.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by jidenna21(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
He can't stop cumming inside
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by ashawopikin(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Baba still dey fire
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Gracesofar(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
How is this man doing it as his age...... Most men at that age are at risk of hbp durng the fall of kilimanjaro....

Imagining the look on his face at that heavenly moment
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by ArcGibson(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sombori should please caution this Baba grin
He's causing overpopulation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Prettiest African Woman / Atayese Oba Ogunlana Wedding: IFA African Traditional Religion Style (Video) / Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.