Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle (32598 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo And Mojisola Welcome A Baby Boy / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by makavelli80(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Spaxon:
no do my brother like this
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by miniziter(m): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Just name the boy after the winner of the governorship election
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by emmasege: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
I don't think this old man is giving birth just for the sake of procreation. I sense this may be spiritual for longetivity.

Baba may just be using "ajidewe" with these innocent kids.

But I think he should be well advised that he no longer needs these children. It's alien to our Yoruba culture. Late Ooni was also polygamous but he didn't procreate in this embarrassing manner.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by AljaanIVQ007(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Taking advantage of power,old foolish pervert!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by adecz: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
This man no go give up? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

At his age!!!!!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by tolani4real: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
The Alaafin of Oyo has welcomed a baby boy with one of his wives, Queen Bolanle as confirmed in an Instagram post she shared.Here is an Instagram post Queen Bolanle shared below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/09/alaafin-of-oyo-welcomes-baby-boy-with-one-of-his-wives-queen-bolanle/

DNA
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by BluntBoy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
Justbeingreal:
Hmmm! At that age..

Nawa O I just hope the women are loyal sha since they are young. Make e nor be like say someone de fire for corner then them carry result give the legal owner... Just saying tho!

Congrats to 'em

It would take a very very very courageous queen of Oyo to dare have extramarital affairs, let alone bring a bastard into the palace.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by kolmart: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
Enough of this at what age? Over population is one of nigeria problem for now
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Printerscanner: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Justbeingreal:
Hmmm! At that age..

Nawa O I just hope the women are loyal sha since they are young. Make e nor be like say someone de fire for corner then them carry result give the legal owner... Just saying tho!

Congrats to 'em

You want to sleep with the wife of the god? Grave straight. Alaafin of Oyo is a deity, no human being can sleep with any of his wives without crossing to the great beyond.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Justbeingreal(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
BluntBoy:

It would take a very very very courageous queen of Oyo to dare have extramarital affairs, let alone bring a bastard into the palace.
Hmmm! Anyways wish them well..

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hmmmmm, the chief is really on fire, I wonder how he gets the strength at his old age.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Justbeingreal(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Printerscanner:

You want to sleep with the wife of the god? Grave straight. Alaafin of Oyo is a deity, no human being can sleep with any of his wives without crossing to the great beyond.
Thought of that but anything is possible.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
what?!!!! shocked
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2019
Printerscanner:

Absolute Rubbish!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Greatfullheart: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Haha Baba Alaafin Kilode? Na every 9months Your Wife's De Born?? You Na Very Good Badt Guy, Congrat anyways, wish You Well #Ekun Orire #Ekun Ino'wo

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Spaxon(f): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
makavelli80:
no do my brother like this
Lol..
Are u from AkwaIbom
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by tayozkc(m): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by frozen70(f): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
sexybaby22:
When he dies who will take care of these young kids. Does the expect the next king to cater to his enormous responsibilities when he himself might also want multiple wives?

Since at his age and senses, he doesn't have family planning

He is breeding future land grablers, stull miners, thugs, cultist, Area boys

Because they will hide under the umbrella of Royal family and deal with people
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by newoffer: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
All the fine fine chick now in the Aafin. God let man too dey get menopause...
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by newoffer: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
frozen70:

Since at his age and senses, he doesn't have family planning

He is breeding future land grablers, stull miners, thugs, cultist, Area boys

Because they will hide under the umbrella of Royal family and deal with people
. Many things are wrong in Yoruba land. Oba can grab and do as he likes. All d excess kids will someday become a burden to the society. Who do u respect among all.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by newoffer: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
gypsey:
Absolute Rubbish!
. Ehen !!!! Alafinologist. You try. Don't u see Queen of England. You don't just start churning out kids and creating a brighter commotion for his subjects. Na here we sidon dey table d matter.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2019
sexybaby22:
When he dies who will take care of these young kids. Does the expect the next king to cater to his enormous responsibilities when he himself might also want multiple wives?
D wealth in d clan is more dan wot u av pictured dear....Dos kids can NEVER, i mean Never suffer...D only suffering therein dat i can picture out is abt dos young queens, they will suffer sexually n wen d king is gone...dey may not b able to remarry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by makavelli80(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2019
Spaxon:

Lol..
Are u from AkwaIbom
Yeah of course
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by makavelli80(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2019
Spaxon:

Lol..
Are u from AkwaIbom
Yeah of course. Don't u like us?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Spaxon(f): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
makavelli80:
Yeah of course. Don't u like us?
i am an akwaibomite joor
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by makavelli80(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Spaxon:

i am an akwaibomite joor
wao that's astonishing. can you speak our dialect?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Spaxon(f): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
makavelli80:
wao that's astonishing. can you speak our dialect?
iya
nke bi sem so ndien?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by makavelli80(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2019
Spaxon:

iya
nke bi sem so ndien?
Ayaya abogho. Mbok afo aba ke mmo? Eka mi aba ke Eket k'ini ami mbagha ke Ibadan
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by Spaxon(f): 12:33am On May 24, 2019
makavelli80:
Ayaya abogho. Mbok afo aba ke mmo? Eka mi aba ke Eket k'ini ami mbagha ke Ibadan
Nka ufok nwed ke Illinois.....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle by makavelli80(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2019
Spaxon:

Nka ufok nwed ke Illinois.....
Afo aba ke USA? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures / The Prettiest African Woman / Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.