Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf (13775 Views)

Appeal Court’s Certified Judgment Affirms Governor Abba’s Election - Kano AG / Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by olasco18(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
want to use this opportunity to congratulate the incoming governor of kano state in person of Abba k Yusuf of PDP.........
congratulations sir

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by Koralords: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by Kyase(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin
I can already hear the shout of rigging grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by tech18: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Elections are not won on social media ooo

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by olasco18(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
tech18:
Elections are not won on social media ooo
hope u av seen my ballot paper

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by Saao(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
olasco18:

lol epic reply

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by tech18: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
olasco18:

I have seen it

That doesn't mean Abba will win oo

9 Likes

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by garfield1: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Op,is it only your vote that will make him win ?

13 Likes

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by olasco18(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
tech18:

I have seen it
That doesn't mean Abba will win oo
stay turn Hope u are in kano right now
Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin grin grin forget corruption Ganduje still remains kano best governor after kwankwanso.... yes they caught him stealing yet look at the good roads and nice lighting system in kano.... you can't compare Ganduje stealing with that of any pdp governor they're all experts

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by EazyMoh(m): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
Gida Gida grin
Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by olasco18(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
garfield1:
Op,is it only your vote that will make him win ?
if u are not from kano then keep quiet Dan uwarka shege

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by OBAGADAFFI: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
olasco18:

Nice reply grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by tech18: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
olasco18:

stay turn
Hope u are in kano right now
I am not in Kano oo but I have many friends in Kano

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by osamz007: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin the reply was classical
Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by tech18: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
olasco18:

Easy bro..u don't have to insult him

What relates Abba's election and Uwarshi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by Jesusloveyou: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Is not only abba that has won, kwakwaso won his senatorial seat and thief atiku is the president-elect .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by olasco18(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
we go show gandollar pepper for kano today

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by olasco18(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
Is not only abba that has won, kwakwaso won his senatorial seat and thief atiku is the president-elect .
u are stupid I can see....we all voted for Buhari because we know that he is far better than Atiku..and now itz time for gandollar to go....if u can go back to history in 2011.....buhari that was in CPC won kano and all the seats but kwankwaso won the state election in PDP........so do the maths if u av the brain to do that.....don't just because buhari won and then think that gandollar with also win....we know how kano politics is

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by olasco18(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
my friend don flow suit.....today in kano itz as if itz only Abba that is contesting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by olasco18(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
barrister too don follow join.....thank u barrister....we can't vote for a governor that is bn controlled by his wife......goggo must go bk to village

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by tuniski: 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
olasco18:

u are stupid I can see....we all voted for Buhari because we know that he is far better than Atiku..and now itz time for gandollar to go....if u can go back to history in 2011.....buhari that was in CPC won kano and all the seats but kwankwaso won the state election in PDP........so do the maths if u av the brain to do that.....don't just because buhari won and then think that gandollar with also win....we know how kano politics is

I guess the kwankwasiyya thing is basically to oust Gandolar. That will be awesome.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by BabangidaHamza(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
olasco18:

kai dai bari kawai da wuya kaga in ba ayi magudi ba... The turnout was very low
Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by olasco18(m): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
tuniski:

I guess the kwankwasiyya thing is basically to oust Gandolar. That will be awesome.
exactly bro....kwankwaso doesn't even bothered his self about atiku...all what he cares is for revenge.... gandollar betrayed kwankwaso and he must pay for it.....kwankwaso and ganduje were like family for over 25 years....when ever kwankwaso is called for federal duty he always carried ganduje along may be as his pa or other post......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by olasco18(m): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
kai dai bari kawai da wuya kaga in ba ayi magudi ba... The turnout was very low
please where are u reporting for.... cause the turn out in my side is massive
Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by Babzrockman: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
I voted Buhari a sama but a kasa it's Abba gida
Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by helinues: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wakie wakie
Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by MXrep: 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
tuniski:

I know about kwankasiya since 2010 when skekarau was governor

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by MXrep: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
Apc is buhari personality cult that will die when buhar is out. The north is repositioning to retain power in 2023 through PDP. stop salivating over your 2023 mission impossible. Enjoy your attachment to buhari while it last

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by Jman06(m): 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
There maybe surprises from the north in this election! That is why I laugh at those who think APC will last beyond Buhari's tenure which ends in 2023..

PDP remains a northern party though currently being held in waiting by the SS and SE...

Let's just be watching...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
olasco18:

please where are u reporting for.... cause the turn out in my side is massive
Naibawa Yenlemo, Maikalwa Ward

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To The Incoming Kano State Governor. Abba K Yusuf by tuniski: 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
MXrep:

Apc is buhari personality cult that will die when buhar is out. The north is repositioning to retain power in 2023 through PDP. stop salivating over your 2023 mission impossible. Enjoy your attachment to buhari while it last

Apc sw will cry blood come 2023 may Allah spare us all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Appoints Kashifu Inuwa As New NITDA DG / Guterres Appoints Amina Mohammed As UN Deputy Secretary-General For Second Term / Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.