Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Is It Good To Be Vindictive - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good To Be Vindictive (456 Views)

Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35 / be good to everybody / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Be Vindictive by Onemind9: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Is it good to be vindictive?

I had to open this new acc to hide because of my family on this forum. I really would like to change but I believe in this “An eye for an eye” .

I always give what you give to me back in whatever weight you push or give it to me except to my Mum. People around me don’t really understand me, not even my wife, whatever you do to me I do it back no matter how long it may take. I happen to be someone who Dey enjoy flexing, For example, When I’m in bar, if you offered me a bottle I pay it back the other time we meet with two or more, it depends on my mood but if you pinch me with two fingers I do exactly with two and if you do that with five fingers my friend, you are gonna get it back with all five fingers. If you offered to help with one hand then I give you my two hands when you need help, if you hurt me with just a hair on your head, I hurt you back with a hair on my head too. I hope you get what I’m trying to say.

I can wait 10 to 20 years to have my revenge exactly the same way you hurt me. Either I need help or not and you offered to help, be ready to get it back in two or more folds. My friends, siblings and family know this but if you offend me and I tell you yet you don’t feel remorse then I will definitely give it to you back in the exact way you give me no matter how many years or how far you are from me. I am not saying I’m perfect. If I offend you in anyway, I can apologize for a whole week or more.

Why am I saying this, Two days ago, I met a bros I have known for long in a bar. (Then, this bros go greet my friends anytime we dey together but ignore me, imagine how u go feel, make someone greet your two friends but ignore you, unto say I short then (1997) my friends still Dey school but I was in Polytechnic then, He believe say I be small guy) I greeted the 3 people I saw with him and ignored him. One of them come meet me but I told him about how this bros ignored me 21 years ago.

My questions are

How do I change? Is it good to be vindictive?

Almost everyone around me complain about it and I find it hard to change all because I believe in “An eye for an eye”
Re: Is It Good To Be Vindictive by ogawisdom(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Give your life to Jesus Christ and learn to forgive people especially those that apologized.

Being vindictive is satanic and u can't go far in life with that attitude
Re: Is It Good To Be Vindictive by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
cheesy for real
Re: Is It Good To Be Vindictive by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
No. Learn to let things go.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Golden Goose Sneakers Market / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Unicorn Dating / Here's A Family Business You Can Start Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.