Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

be good to everybody - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / be good to everybody (4158 Views)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

be good to everybody by Sebastine1994(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2020
be good to everybody

2 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by blackboy(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2020
Guy report to the police. If the landlord no fit call the police. Must you wait for the landlord to take action? Act fast. No let it go like that. No justification to hit another mans wife especially neighbour.
Make police come shook eyes for the matter

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: be good to everybody by newmoney133: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Report to the police and later warn your wife seriously to control her mouth and that if such occurs due to insulting neighbours you will not do anything

14 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by robinso01(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2020
The best thing u can do is to call police to arrest him, don't try to fight him, make ur matter no be double beating ooo, and no involve underworld people to deal with him, because he too fit Sabi another underworld people, from there war fit start

10 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by dbestuncle: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2020
Go to the police, the fact that the police came with u and arrest the man is a good one. Even if your wife is guilty he has no right to beat her up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by Modupetemmy1(f): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2020
go to the nearest police station and lodge a complain else another issue might arise someday and he'll beat both of you join. that man is a beast for raising his hand to beat another mans wife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by dbestuncle: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Go to the police, the fact that the police came with u and arrest the man is a good one. Even if your wife is guilty he has no right to beat her up.
Don't involve the men of the Underworld.
Also talk to her very well

4 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by Vyzz: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2020
So your wife just had to choose the man that would beat u for a fight.....

She wan kill u?...

Gee u can sue him to court... No embarrass yourself.... I would say that u should let it go but your ego no fit gree u...

Being in your position hurts as every idiot in the compound would be expecting u to do something..... U can pack out of the compound and find your personal space or u can go meet the guy and talk it man to man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by thesicilian: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2020
This is what I would do: First I will meet the man in question and find out what happened. Just to fulfill all righteousness that I listened to 'his side of the story'. Then I'd tell him to publicly apologize to my wife. If he does that, I'd let the matter rest.
If he doesn't I'd inform the landlord of my intention to arrest and prosecute the man (not really seeking his permission per se, just letting him know as a matter of courtesy). While he's in police custody he'll be charged to court and after spending money and time on court appearances, he'll learn to be civilized in future.

As for the underworld solution, that will be reserved for when the system fails to handle the issue appropriately.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: be good to everybody by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2020
grin grin grin ndi afonnnjja umu ujo.
cheesy cheesy
I bu ezigbote akpa_amu ebule...u cnt defend ur wife.
Bunch of cowardz.u 1t 2 use cult n agboro 2 fyt ur Felow man.
Nwa-afor can neva do dis.
Spit on u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by Chris525: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2020
He knows you cant fight him thats why he beat your wife.

Calm your wife down & tell her to be patient with you to handle the situation. Call him privately, maybe over drinks not too far away from the house.

Make him feel relaxed. Ask him how he would feel if someone beat up his wife? Make him understand that he has demeaned & insulted you. Let him know you're highly offended & you will not let it slide. Accept that you're no physical match for him but tell him you know other ways to fight.

Request that he apologise to your wife to close the issue. Say all these calmly but be tough.

Should he refuse or start a scene, do not fuss. Connect with a tough local police in your area, be friend him (drinks & cash) for sometime. Tell him your problem, tell him you want the guy set up. He'll arrange it or advice you on how to go about it or provide brighter ideas.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: be good to everybody by SweetCunt97(f): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2020
But if a kid insults an elder, is it not fitting that kid gets corrected? Why would your wife go insulting the man instead of being diplomatic about the affair?

I've seen this kinda scene way too many times and know d consequences on d man so personally I'd do everything to avoid a confrontation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by lindywane(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2020
your best bet is to seek for the approval of your landlord to invite the police to take up the case. it is better than taking laws into ur hands.

pls check my signature for flight bookings
Re: be good to everybody by JAOS(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2020
na real matter be this.
don't back down from this prove to your wife that you can protect her even though you will lose give in your best when people see that the fight is taking too long they will come and separate you people and your wife will be satisfied

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by extol1(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2020
alot has been said, but be as it may, you have to call the guy and talk man to man since you can't handle him physically and let him see that it is wrong to man's wife irrespective of what might have happened. and try to caution your wife
Re: be good to everybody by Chris525: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2020
It hard to tell the sequence of events or what was/wasnt said but the woman should have been wise enough to avoid things getting to that extent.

And the man should never have slapped her.

Its all typical compound life of envy, malice, see finish etc.

SweetCunt97:
But if a kid insults an elder, is it not fitting that kid gets corrected? Why would your wife go insulting the man instead of being diplomatic about the affair?

I've seen this kinda scene way too many times and know d consequences on d man so personally I'd do everything to avoid a confrontation.
Re: be good to everybody by donbachi(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Then, he should get ready not to swallow eba with that hand again all his life....its either I deal with him and pack out or I pack out and deal with him....fear no dey catch am?

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by proff010: 8:47am On Jul 10, 2020
You are a coup planner. Respect..
Chris525:
He knows you cant fight him thats why he beat your wife.

Calm your wife down & tell her to be patient with you to handle the situation. Call him privately, maybe over drinks not too far away from the house.

Make him feel relaxed. Ask him how he would feel if someone beat up his wife? Make him understand that he has demeaned & insulted you. Let him know you're highly offended & you will not let it slide. Accept that you're no physical match for him but tell him you know other ways to fight.

Request that he apologise to your wife to close the issue. Say all these calmly but be tough.

Should he refuse or start a scene, do not fuss. Connect with a tough local police in your area, be friend him (drinks & cash) for sometime. Tell him your problem, tell him you want the guy set up. He'll arrange it or advice you on how to go about it or provide brighter ideas.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Themainboy22: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2020
thesicilian:
This is what I would do: First I will meet the man in question and find out what happened. Just to fulfill all righteousness that I listened to 'his side of the story'. Then I'd tell him to publicly apologize to my wife. If he does that, I'd let the matter rest.
If he doesn't I'd inform the landlord of my intention to arrest and prosecute the man (not really seeking his permission per se, just letting him know as a matter of courtesy). While he's in police custody he'll be charged to court and after spending money and time on court appearances, he'll learn to be civilized in future.

As for the underworld solution, that will be reserved for when the system fails to handle the issue appropriately.
You have said it all. Op listen to this guy/man.

4 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2020
Lol, why una no learn karate or boxin'?
Re: be good to everybody by internetlord360(m): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2020
if you cannot beat the man beat his wife.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Mandela27: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2020
See unreasonable comments sha .

Op so person BEAT ur woman,person wey born for u sef,woman wey u call ur wife,person wey dey see u as her superman,and u come here dey ask for people's suggestion for the matter .You be weak man .

You dey even reason weda to call police sef to come arrest the man.LWBMB...
wat makes u a man if u cannot fight a man like u?
Re: be good to everybody by BigJoe19: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2020
To the poster above, continue making useless mouth, if Anthony Joshua beat your wife go fight am na e go use blow design your life, people like you fear just intimidation but una go come here dey form Van Damme.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: be good to everybody by chinchonglee(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Bro!! Dnt fight because of ur wife(some women are devil).

Let her learn her lesson not to insult men anyhow!

I believe that man didn't jst hit her jst like that.

2 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by chinchonglee(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2020
internetlord360:
if you cannot beat the man beat his wife.
Lool... Somebody must sha be beaten
Re: be good to everybody by Makavelli25: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2020
This thread and its comments is a very good read to start a day.
Op arrest the man and sue him for assualt.
#Shunviolence
Re: be good to everybody by Ibechris2: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2020
U are a good man and that is why u have not rush to fight or decide on what to do.

Pls,try not to be swift in fighting back. Take it that ur wife was wrong and the guy too. However, do not take any decision that will cause u to regret and probably make people accuse u for any untoward thing that might cause further problems.

Sheaths ur sword and apply wisdom and find away to settle this matter maturedly and gentle-manly. The beating does not worth any retaliation rather talk to people who might know this guy to warn him,so that this issue does not repeat again.

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by 2Ways(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2020
get him arrested and charge him to court.
Re: be good to everybody by Liposure: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Whether she's at fault or not. Violence against women is demeaning. That man has to apologise to your wife

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by cpu2006(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2020
it depend on what you want to do.
if you want to deal with the man......
step 1. report the matter to the police station
step 2. Go to legal aids council office nearest to you. they will advice you on what to do and give you lawyer.
that is all. the man will regret his action because lagal aid council will not take it lightly with the man.

GOODS NEWS ABOUT LEGAL AIDS COUNCIL IS THAT THEY WILL NOT COLLECT ANYTHING FROM YOU. THEIR SERVICE IS FREE OF CHARGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by Duckham10: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2020
Sir,you are in a real dilemma.I pray never to be in such shoes.it is so shameful and painful.I'll advise you to advise your wife on how to talk to people,arrest the man and then plan on packing out if there.anyway,hunger beats me regularly.please help.. 0218 876562...gtb
Re: be good to everybody by faithfull18(f): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2020
chinchonglee:
Bro!! Dnt fight because of ur wife(some women are devil).

Let her learn her lesson not to insult men anyhow!

I believe that man didn't jst hit her jst like that.
You have no point, he has no right whatsoever to lay his hands on anybody not to talk of another man's wife.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

her decision is Hindering Her Own Wedding From Taking Place: Advise Her / Implications Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman / Why Women Should Not Drink Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.