Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote (16059 Views)

Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P / Peter Obi Casts His Vote With His Wife (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by oloriLFC(f): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
How many times una go put this news on front page?
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by dam2000(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Hotfreezest:

But you'll always be nothing tangible
you re a fool I wish u know my worth bastard
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by theoldpretender(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The only man who is not corrupt in Buhari's government. The only Minister who promised us stable electricity within six months and he did it...great BRF

The sarcasm is strong with this one.

But, let's be honest...both PDP and APC know how we can get to stable electricity....and it starts with deregulating the power sector...by allowing DISCOS to charge and set the prices for power without waiting for them to provide stable power. Because right now, what DISCOS make isn't enough to pay GENCOS...which is why they reject power on a regular basis...and GENCOS too have trobule paying for gas because gas companies, including the Nigeria Gas Corp want payments in dollars.

It also starts with government paying the N1 trillion debt it owes, as well as Nigerians paying up the N1 trillion debt they owe discos, as well as Nigerians actually paying for power...because as it is, only 1/3 rd of power subscribers pay for power.

But neither of the parties want to do this...because it means bills as high as N30000 for the room and parlor man with meter. High bills don't win votes.

But because we paid unreasonable amounts of money in bills to GSM companies back in the day when GSM was a mess...when you could not use your Nitel land line to call MTN and vice versa...and when internet was non-existent....those GSM companies were able to invest that cash in better equipment, etc...and things GOT better.

Why are we then shortchanging our power sector?

We can blame government for not doing anything for power...but the problem is bigger than you or me or APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by Simbrixton(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
damola1:
The incoming jagaban
aregbesola is next yooba leader
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by Hotfreezest: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
dam2000:
you re a fool I wish u know my worth bastard

Which worth?

See this foolish nonentity hyping his worthless self.
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by alezzy13: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
femi4:
Hope he voted rightly

he's left handed tongue

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by BABANGBALI: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
He is always using left hand, even to finger babes
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by femi4: 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
BABANGBALI:
He is always using left hand, even to finger babes
so you dey use right hand to finger
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by sododo(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
BRF incoming president, pls no b me talk aham oo Na my neighbour.
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by BABANGBALI: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
femi4:
so you dey use right hand to finger
yes now, because I go lick am when I finish the fingering
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by KunleyY19(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Fashi Baba...
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
May he be president someday in
Jesus name
Re: Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote by AfonjaConehead: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Hotfreezest:
Fashola, the original Oko Yeeboz.

Bawoloja?

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plot To Sack Secondus As PDP Chairman Thickens, Wike Withdraws Support For Him / Predident Buhari Meets Acting IGP, Usman Baba / Arrest & Prosecute Arewa Youths Inciting Violence Against Igbos – HURIWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.