Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki (3287 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
Happening now in Ilorin the Kwara state capital...

This is Adeta area

1 Share

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by 4w4eva(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by hsafarms: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
Saraki amakagringringrin

The pigs and idiots finally infected this man with 5% badluck

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by sammyj: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin Saraki should just park his load and leave the state shikena cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by helinues: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Saraki, from grace to grass.. It is a pity

Really learning in life

2 Likes

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by bender79: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Abdulrazaq Abdulraman should better not disappoint they people o. If not, in 4 years time Saraki will be back

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by adekolaelect(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
hsafarms:
Saraki amakagringringrin haaaa!!!!!!you. seat tight before they come for your head oooo but you said the truth

The pigs and idiots finally infected this man with 5% badluck

1 Like

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by luckyz4rea(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
helinues:
Saraki, from grace to grass.. It is a pity

Really learning in life

Nobody who understands grace, misbehaves under it. Was he really under one?

3 Likes

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by oyebanji44: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin The people brought a corrupt regime to an end..don't support Atiku next time.

1 Like

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by helinues: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
luckyz4rea:

Nobody who understands grace, misbehaves under it. Was he really under one?

Yes he was. But you know, we don't appreciate what we have until we lost it.

Just wondering what could Ajimobi be thinking now. Same fate awaits Amosun.

Dont underestimate your people cos of power.

1 Like

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by luckyz4rea(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
helinues:

Yes he was. But you know, we don't appreciate what we have until we lost it.

Just wondering what could Ajimobi be thinking now. Same fate awaits Amosun.

Dont underestimate your people cos of power.

Hmmm
Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by Adebayo06(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=76499927]Stop saying rubbish APC is winning in kwara state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by kasheemawo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2019
The only way Tinubu will lose in Lagos is to have 90% Ibo support

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by BuhariAdvocate: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Where is mynd44 too this guy should ban now.
NaijaRoyalty:
Stop posting fake news

PDP is leading in Kwara state right now.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/09/kwara-decides-pdp-takes-early-lead-military-dss-takes-state-fighter-jets-hooded-operatives-photos/

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by AfonjaConehead: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
Happening now in Ilorin the Kwara state capital...

This is Adeta area

So na Kwara you dey,chai!!!
After dem go dey claim Victoria island LGA
Lolssssssssss

grin

1 Like

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

So na Kwara you dey,chai!!! After dem go dey claim Victoria island LGA Lolssssssssss
grin

I came home to vote...

I leave in Festac

1 Like

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

So na Kwara you dey,chai!!! After dem go dey claim Victoria island LGA Lolssssssssss
grin

I came home to vote...

I leave in Festac
Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by emmasege: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ilorin people will soon learn that Asiwaju People's Congress is worse than Bukola Saraki's party. The same party and person that are being resisted in Yoruba land, are now being embraced in Yoruba land extension (Kwara).

Well, I know that this is a temporary development in Kwara. Your eyes will soon open again.

In the meantime, Bukola should watch it in the coming months and years. Those criminals masquerading as progresives can do anything to eliminate him, to ensure that Kwara becomes Lagos Annex for a long time to come. Aunty Toyin should advise her hubby to watch his steps and moves, lest they turn her to a widow soon.
Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by AfonjaConehead: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:

I came home to vote...

I leave in Festac

Lolssssssssss I said it,'ayam in festac''

grin
Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by Naijaguy123: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
You associate with those chest beater they will ruin your career politically.
Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
emmasege:
Ilorin people will soon learn that Asiwaju People's Congress is worse than Bukola Saraki's party. The same party and person that are being resisted in Yoruba land, are now being embraced in Yoruba land extension (Kwara).

Well, I know that this is a temporary development in Kwara. Your eyes will soon open again.

In the meantime, Bukola should watch it in the coming months and years. Those criminals masquerading as progresives can do anything to eliminate him, to ensure that Kwara becomes Lagos Annex for a long time to come. Aunty Toyin should advise her hubby to watch his steps and moves, lest they turn her to a widow soon.
Please can you help me with one thing Saraki has done to move Kwara state forward?

If you are sincere with yourself, you will understand that your support for Saraki is borne out of sentiment and not for the good of Kwara state.
Imagine someone with enough time to make Kwara better than this has been playing god like he is an immortal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by imam07: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
emmasege:

So wetin concern you if coming govt is bad. Ibos like take panadol 4 another person headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by emmasege: 3:39am On Mar 10, 2019
If you are looking for Igbos, go to their land. I don't understand why myopic minds like yours think everyone opposing APC and their evil government is Igbo. Ondo people and Oyo people who voted PDP are Igbos, abi? Abi se na Osun people who rejected APC that has been foisted on us,na Igbo?

Wake up, it's daytime!
imam07:
So wetin concern you if coming govt is bad. Ibos like take panadol 4 another person headache
Re: People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki by DEHVEHLOP(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
emmasege:

Pained wailer....

You have another good four years to wail grin

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Butchers Woman Inside Catholic Church In Enugu Community / Video: Turkey Supplies Weapon To Bokoharam / Why Do Igbos And Fulanis Bear Yoruba Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.