Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH (93221 Views)

Rest On Temitope Olatoye A.K.A Sugar / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Temitope Olatoye And His Supporters Burn APC Broom In Oyo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by obyback: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Ayoolanairaland:
[You sabi saheed nucykand sisko friendquote author=obyback post=76508864]
Sorry who is Ajadi? Do you mean Saheed? I left nuccyland in 2005 though
Yes, stayed there for a couple of years
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Ayoolanairaland: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2019
Ok, i graduated from unaab 2004quote author=obyback post=76513985]
Yes, stayed there for a couple of years[/quote]
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by obyback: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Ayoolanairaland:
Ok, i graduated from unaab 2004quote author=obyback post=76513985]
Yes, stayed there for a couple of years
Oh, nice. You stayed at nuccy too?
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Ayoolanairaland: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2019
Uk
obyback:

Oh, nice. You stayed at nuccy too?
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Marjoribanks: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2019
paparazzi1987:

welldone e-warrior...Can you say this to him in person grin
how old are you? 1987 kid. Do you even know me? You are a small boy, I don't have your time. Follow their foot steps and see yourself rot in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by obyback: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2019
Ayoolanairaland:
Umar kabir hall
Oh ok
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2019
Politics shouldn't be a do or die affair . While not
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Ques: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Georgy Armani, The Alpacino.
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Ques: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Ayoolanairaland:
George no be terror back then graduated in 2003 now in new Zealand with is family,now a pilot

Georgy Armani...The Alpacino
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Ayoolanairaland: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2019
You finished from unaab
Ques:
Georgy Armani, The Alpacino.
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Ques: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2019
Ayoolanairaland:
You finished from unaab

My Nucciland Emperor
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by kjhova(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Lonergem:
chai see cultists everywhere I fear una..

This day the cultism is so rampant...
at a pooling booth near my house in I.b come a see how all this area boy dey embarrass police and inec official saying if they don't drop money they are not going with the ballot box...
still yet they collect one box from them...

when I said area boy they're not all this dirty boy some of them are poly student and majority of them are cultists with arms
killing in my area is just like a game and the funniest is that no police man will intervene...

Moral of the lesson don't argue with anyone you don't know especially in student Area they can waste your life like a chicken..

So much thugging in the land. I was at my polling unit in Ogun State, waiting my turn to be accredited and vote, when some thugs came on motorcycles. Cats demanded a sort of "ground rent" from both PDP & APC agents as well as from INEC staff or else they'd unleash mayhem and scatter the ballots.

I was almost tempted to leave the venue. However, my resolve to vote for PMB and the fact that I had traveled twice for this made me stay.

Needless to say, before things got out of hand, a bus full of MOPOLs drove in, cornered the thugs tactically and arrested the ring leader after a short chase. The others disappeared quickly afterwards.

I was later informed that the thugs are all well known in the hood. They are students and ex-students of various schools and members of a notorious cult. The gang leader just got back from Elewe Eran federal prison on rape and sexual assault related issues. Such a shock!

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Fourwinds: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2019
wadijoo:
We dey always play football set together on d pitch at at mary pry school, Oke Ibadan, osiele, they never born anybody beating our set. Sugar always play set from beginning to d end and I neva see any girl wey pass wey sugar called wey no go answer unless she wan lose her life... Den Sugar na Jagaban of Osiele .. RIP my Honourable
with all those nonsense wey e don do, it is now time for the devil to begin is work on him

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by xpool(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2019
SEGLIZ:

don't be aggressive, election has always being like this in Nigeria except for hope93. the internet is now exposing more thing and people are over hyping event some news are genuine while others are mischief from their authors for the reason best know to them.
Elections had never been this bad in Nigeria, what we had were ballot snatching and thuggery not military executions, efcc, and assassination of house of rep member etc.
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by SEGLIZ: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
xpool:

Elections had never been this bad in Nigeria, what we had were ballot snatching and thuggery not military executions, efcc, and assassination of house of rep member etc.

you don't call a dog a bad name just because you want to kill it. election has be worse than this except I've end up in a new Nigeria. you claim there has not been political killing or what?
well I wouldn't want to insult the dead but truth is this same guy name rings a bell with which a number would not forget in hurry with many he maimed and killed in ogun state, abeokuta in particular.
he was a veritable tool in the hands of the governor of ogun state in person of gbenga daniel but it's a pity he died this way. but this is the situation so far that I can tell. we can only boast of peace in the past eight years in ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by seuncyrus(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
obyback:

Sorry who is Ajadi? Do you mean Saheed? I left nuccyland in 2005 though

yeah , Mr saheeed ... we started calling him Ajadi when he wanted to run for councillor , so we've been calling him that since then.

2005 , Woow
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Obudupikin: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
paparazzi1987:

welldone e-warrior...Can you say this to him in person grin

You guys are funny on here. So why can't he say that to him in person? Na Idi Amin him be?
Don't be a caword man. Cultists no get two heads.

2 Likes

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Lammyz(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
Blamelesscompas:
sugar killed bukky boy and another important frat man nicknamed sayo for ojere that year, he was a member of eiye confraternity it was at miss osiele! Event

What a flashback
The days of gbenga daniel
Days of ozobular
Wale fine boy
Charles ahoy
Jide coker stiroko
Abuga
Akoko rugged
Bola bunker
Lekan mama
Wale izzakaba
And countless more oH and the dead like

Mamok who got killed after killing boyo mental
Ayo eiye
SAHEED heart attack
busayo egbon
Dagger

And the one still very much alive but now a changed legend

SHEHU

Dimeji Bankole’s Aide Shehu Somoye Arrested For Leading Robbery Gang

Ogun State Anti-Robbery Policemen have nabbed a robbery suspect who identified himself as Shehu Somoye for allegedly leading a gang of robbers to attack a Foursquare gospel church in Ibara Housing Estate, Abeokuta.

The robbers carted away N6 million from the church after dispossessing congregants of valuables and cash.
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by paparazzi1987(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Obudupikin:

You guys are funny on here. So why can't he say that to him in person? Na Idi Amin him be?
Don't be a caword man. Cultists no get two heads.

Another Nairaland warrior...welldone Mr. caword grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by paparazzi1987(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Marjoribanks:
how old are you? 1987 kid. Do you even know me? You are a small boy, I don't have your time. Follow their foot steps and see yourself rot in hell.

hey old man who you be gangan ? Mr. mouth warrior grin

Age does not define success and maturity. at this stage of your life, you should be more worried why you still not mature.

The guys here are absolutely talking about the old days which they are not proud of but have the courage to put it here for others to learn from thier mistakes..

Instead of you to be constructive with your criticisms, rather you dey talk anyhow as if na dem Bleep your wife or hold your salary

You sef rot in hell..broda ode dindimrin agbaya oshi

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Obudupikin: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
paparazzi1987:

Another Nairaland warrior...welldone Mr. caword grin

Lols...
I no be Nairaland warrior guy. No worry.
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Obudupikin: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
paparazzi1987:

hey old man who you be gangan ? Mr. mouth warrior grin

Age does not define success and maturity. at this stage of your life, you should be more worried why you still not mature.

The guys here are absolutely talking about the old days which they are not proud of but have the courage to put it here for others to learn from thier mistakes..

Instead of you to be constructive with your criticisms, rather you dey talk anyhow as if na dem Bleep your wife or hold your salary

You sef rot in hell..broda ode dindimrin agbaya oshi

That koralord is obviously still into his old way of life. You can tell from his posts and name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by mozele(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
helinues:
Hahahaha
Wondering if all his charms have expired.. The guy Na egbeji
abeg wetin be egbeji?
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by babdap: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
hustla:

Gentle wetin
Lwkm
He be like say u no know this guy
i do, but yoruba culture forbid speaking bad of the dead
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by hAYwhyre(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2019
Hmmmmmm, Sugar of my generation!! Great Warrior to some people of like minds to him!

I won’t forget OGD tenure as Governor then, he recruited / empowered all those boys for thuggery and killings!

Year 2004 / Otunba Gbenga Daniel government Na war o, I could remember that all higher institutions in Ogun State has different cult groups empowered by the then Governor, he paid them monthly salaries and he gave them L300 Mitsubishi Buses with lot of weapons, fire arms and matchetes!!

Bro, God love people like us that’s why we’re still alive today, bkoz I almost fell a victim of circumstance in one of these elections conducted in year 2008 or so, these guys and one strong instagram celebrity now turned / claimed to be Gee guy/record labor CEO all bombarded that voting center that year and shot sporadically into the air and matcheted people, I was on election observervation duty with an NGO then!!

In 2006 Census exercise as well, these guys were used to scatter the process of payment after we d adhoc staff / enumerators has worked, our payment was cut and also political rascals were used to chase us away! But few strong guys among us who were unionist in different schools stayed and faced them in Aluta Sargacity, before the Governor later resolved the issue!! In 2004/2005 in Shagamu, I remembered that the following Men were eliminated / assassinated as a result of polirival thuggery then; Abijowene, Gbolahan, Waheed, Najeco and many guys both in school and outside schools!!

Tasued, OSU now OOU Ago-Iwoye, Ojere-Mapoly, FPI Federal Poly Ilaro and many other institution’s boys were all empowered by the govt then for same thuggery purpose!! Cars, buses, guns, swords and matchetes were shared to boys to fight against themselves koz of just #100,000 they would be given then!! Ijebu, Egba, Yewa boys of my generation should be able to attest to this!!

Dipo Dino was assassinated during that period o!

May God help us all in this country Nigeria, d leaders has no good plan for we youths and yet few stupid youths, doesn’t understand this fact!!

Here we’re today, we survived and sustained the wars then, but just painful that is still persist!!

Sugar {OPC} nd his team disturbing Abk then, Gbo / Abijo {Aye} and his team disturbing Shagamu, Àbel {Eiye/Tingo} from Soyindo Shagamu doing his things with Tinubu codedly in their own white curtained coaster buses used on special purposes!! Òmó we don see a lot sha, Naija!!
Gbo eliminated Najeco and many others in Shagamu and Ogun State and they have license to burst pipelines without anyone disturbing them and Abel overcame the war, he’s the last man standing out of them all, Abeeb 44 junior brother Demola ruled TASCE now TASUED till he was overthrown death!!

How many soldiers do I wanna mention? Guys, many Men had fell in their own different line of struggles o!!

God kept people like us till today just to shed more light on issues like this!!

Am not judging anyone, but just be wise in all you’re doing!! All these Men during their life time, wanted me to belong to them even both in school and outdo school till I graduated but I was so brave in my doings then!!

Please, I didn’t choose to tarnish anyone’s image but we all knew that all these were just the reality!
If you’re around Ogun State and it’s environs in 2003 till 2013, you will corroborate my scrippled lines!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Koralords: 4:12am On Mar 15, 2019
hAYwhyre:
Hmmmmmm, Sugar of my generation!! Great Warrior to some people of like minds to him!

I won’t forget OGD tenure as Governor then, he recruited / empowered all those boys for thuggery and killings!

Year 2004 / Otunba Gbenga Daniel government Na war o, I could remember that all higher institutions in Ogun State has different cult groups empowered by the then Governor, he paid them monthly salaries and he gave them L300 Mitsubishi Buses with lot of weapons, fire arms and matchetes!!

Bro, God love people like us that’s why we’re still alive today, bkoz I almost fell a victim of circumstance in one of these elections conducted in year 2008 or so, these guys and one strong instagram celebrity now turned / claimed to be Gee guy/record labor CEO all bombarded that voting center that year and shot sporadically into the air and matcheted people, I was on election observervation duty with an NGO then!!

In 2006 Census exercise as well, these guys were used to scatter the process of payment after we d adhoc staff / enumerators has worked, our payment was cut and also political rascals were used to chase us away! But few strong guys among us who were unionist in different schools stayed and faced them in Aluta Sargacity, before the Governor later resolved the issue!! In 2004/2005 in Shagamu, I remembered that the following Men were eliminated / assassinated as a result of polirival thuggery then; Abijowene, Gbolahan, Waheed, Najeco and many guys both in school and outside schools!!

Tasued, OSU now OOU Ago-Iwoye, Ojere-Mapoly, FPI Federal Poly Ilaro and many other institution’s boys were all empowered by the govt then for same thuggery purpose!! Cars, buses, guns, swords and matchetes were shared to boys to fight against themselves koz of just #100,000 they would be given then!! Ijebu, Egba, Yewa boys of my generation should be able to attest to this!!

May God help us all in this country Nigeria, d leaders has no good plan for we youths and yet few stupid youths, doesn’t understand this fact!!

Here we’re today, we survived and sustained the wars then, but just painful that is still persist!!

Sugar {OPC} nd his team disturbing Abk then, Gbo / Abijo {Aye} and his team disturbing Shagamu, Àbel {Eiye/Tingo} from Soyindo Shagamu doing his things with Tinubu codedly in their own white curtained coaster buses used on special purposes!! Òmó we don see a lot sha, Naija!!
Gbo eliminated Najeco and many others in Shagamu and Ogun State and they have license to burst pipelines without anyone disturbing them and Abel overcame the war, he’s the last man standing out of them all, Abeeb 44 junior brother Demola ruled TASCE now TASUED till he was overthrown death!!

How many soldiers do I wanna mention? Guys, many Men had fell in their own different line of struggles o!!

God kept people like us till today just to shed more light on issues like this!!

Am not judging anyone, but just be wise in all you’re doing!! All these Men during their life time, wanted me to belong to them even both in school and outdo school till I graduated but I was so brave in my doings then!!

Please, I didn’t choose to tarnish anyone’s image but we all knew that all these were just the reality!
If you’re around Ogun State and it’s environs in 2003 till 2013, you will corroborate my scrippled lines!!
I remember back then frat boys no Dey broke ,if boys don broke na to shoot gun for Sch or creat scene then go call peace talk settle Una wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by Burger01(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by babzo(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2019
hAYwhyre:

Who killed Dipo Dina?
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2023
@Judatech. You sef dey feel the mata abi?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by garykoeman: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Generalkorex:
Politics shouldn't be a do or die affair
I tire for all this nonsense.
Re: Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH by judatech: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2023
9182736455O1999:
@Judatech.
You sef dey feel the mata abi?
No be lie!
Devil-assisted life dey always cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.