Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP (69122 Views)

JUST IN!!! Gov. Okorocha Loses In Court / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) / Breaking: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha Loses As APC Submits Final List To INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by dre11(m): 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
…PDP party agent shot dead

Stanley Uzoaru, Owerri

Governor Rochas Okorocha of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost the Government House polling booth to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the governorship and House of Assembly elections.

Similarly, his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu of the Action Alliance (AA) lost to PDP.

With the result collated after the governorship election, PDP polled a total of 38 and 62 votes from units 001 and 002 respectively while APC polled 6 and 7 votes from unit 001 and 002 respectively.

For the House of Assembly election, PDP polled 40 and 53 votes from units 001 and 002, while APC polled 8 and 7 votes from the units.

The AA polled 14 and 21 votes from the two polling units for the governorship and 9 and 27 votes for the House of Assembly.

Total votes scored by the PDP in the governorship election at the Government House unit was 100 while APC scored 13.

For House of Assembly PDP polled 93 while APC polled 17.

Meanwhile, the election in the state contrary to expectations of violence was relatively peaceful except in few areas.

In Amakohia Ubi, Owerri West Local Government Area , rival political party thugs invaded polling units 03,04,13 and 14 in Ward 9 and made away with ballot boxes which caused pandemonium and brought voting in the area to an end.

Also, in Asa, Awara, Ilile and Osemoto in Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta respectively, thugs also were said to have snatched ballot boxes.

However, a PDP party agent at a ward in Nkwerre council whose full identity was yet to be identified was said to have been shot dead

According to an eye witness, two supporters of the AA party and APC had a heated argument which resulted in one of them firing a gun whose bullet hit the PDP party agent.

The State Police Public Relation Officer, Orlando Ikeokwu has confirmed the incident, but however said that details were still sketchy.

Meanwhile, the governorship candidates of the AA party, Uche Nwosu and that of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) Ifeanyi Araraume have commended the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for improving on the last election it conducted.

They both expressed satisfaction with the conduct of INEC so far.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/okorocha-loses-govt-house-to-pdp/

Lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin grin

The guy below me tho grin

Definitely i supported Samuel Anyanwu but he lost.

I still dey continue my hustle for Damasak and Monguno here in Borno grin

11 Likes

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by baliyubla: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Emeka Ihedioha is already Governor elect of Imo state.

This must really hurt the guy above considering his “samdaddy” the bleaching Senator lost the PDP ticket to Ihedioha.

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by Asshurbanipali: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Okoroawusa and his house boy Uche have now been iberiberised. cheesy

Abagworo i hope you have submitted your CV to some bread baking companies because soon your 20k monthly propaganda stipend will stop

233 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Very good.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by JubrinElSudan: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin
who are you rooting for?
Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by mightyhaze: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Okoroawusa and his house boy Uche. cheesy

Abagworo i hope you have submitted your CV to some bread baking companies because soon your 20k monthly propaganda stipend will stop
noble zn, jiri ya nwayo. u want abagworo to finally make up his mind about the sniper he has been contemplating?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by nrexzy: 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Wait for inec before Una begin cry rigging....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by amaniro: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Iberiberism

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by Realadey(m): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
In my own opinion, I think both AA & APC are gonna lose IMO state to PDP due to Okorocha's behaviour. PDP just has plus one state,that iberiberism man grin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by IbrahimDamola: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
baliyubla:
Emeka Ihedioha is already Governor elect of Imo state.

This must really hurt the guy above considering his “samdaddy” the bleaching Senator lost the PDP ticket to Ihedioha.

WA gbayi. The guy thing go pain SamuelAnyawu the efulefu pretender. grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by IbrahimDamola: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by Arysexy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
Incoming Governor Emeka Ihedioha please ensure you probe Rochas Okoroawusa. All Imo looted money must be returned

Finally the evil APC demonic party has been kicked out of SE

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by thatigboman: 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yes o. Hon Emeka Ihedioha is the next governor of Imo State

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by yeyeboi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by Anagha123: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Okorocha is gone

PDP all the way

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by Groovenaija360(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by suxkill: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Asshurbanipali:

Brutality!

Fatality!

Flawless victory.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by thatigboman: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Anagha123:
Okorocha is gone

PDP all the way
yes o. e-rats were busy saying PDP will come 3rd in Imo State.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by princeade86(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Vote him out

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by IvarTheBoneless: 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
grin

Okorostatue is the best leader in Yeebowland. At least he moulds statues...

Ikpeazu shares kerosene. Peter Obi distributes 500 naira. Obiano is a bleached drunkard.

No wonder Fayose, FFK and Saraki are all gods there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by StOla: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Arysexy:
Incoming Governor Emeka Ihedioha please ensure you probe Rochas Okoroawusa. All Imo looted money must be returned

Finally the evil APC demonic party has been kicked out of SE

It seems Tribal politics can never depart SE.
Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by fasho01(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
His high handedness and playing of 'god' is his undoing

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by Arysexy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
[sup][/sup]
StOla:

I can see you are in "Sifia" pains

See this tribal bigot that doesn't want igbos to vote PDP in Lagos talking trash

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by baliyubla: 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
StOla:

Stay away from sniper

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by Oselu28(f): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
I'm happy for the people of Imo state,I fell in love with Rochas Okorocha when he started his R.O foundation doing good deeds for the poor in Imo state,little did I know he was planning to run for governorship and later embezzle every single penny he spent

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by Earthquake2: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
StOla:

Coming from a northern Almajiri

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by StOla: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Arysexy:

I can see you are in "Sifia" pains

You who would cry marginalization that the APC federal government is not considering the SE, is the one in Sifia pains requiring the international community to come to your aid.

Rejoice now that the demonic APC is kicked out of SE, but also rejoice that the SE is kicked out of federal government representation.

There will be no peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by NORSIYK(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
Imo First......Congrats to NdeImo

26 Likes

Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by BABANGBALI: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ka otuto dịrị Chineke!

Ajepako come make I teach you Igbo language because of that your Igbo boyfriend
Re: Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP by samyyoung1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Fake

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Tribunal Sacked Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access / See Adams Oshiomhole's Children And Grandchildren At The Governor's Wedding(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.