Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers (57436 Views)

Eleme Youths Blocked Road To Refinery / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / See The Moment Eleme Youths, Confronted Military Men For Preventing Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Judybash93(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2019
We need to be recolonized.. this country isn't moving anywhere
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by ClearFlair: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Karatum:
Good ones. If its Yoruba youths, they will hide behind their keyboards and be forming strong men grin

My dog has more sense than this one.
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by engrchykae(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
islandmoon:

you think Rivers State is benue state? , the government that deployed army there in large number know well, those boys are soldiers, just go and spend a week anywhere in rivers state, you will understand! the boys are dare devil , Rivers and Akwa Ibom boys are naturally rugged with strong mind and more exposed to arms than benue boys , seem you didnt read about the killing of 3 soldiers in Abonema on Nairaland about a week ago. that state need heavy prayer and serious rehabilitation programmes for the youths
no they dont need prayers,thats how the nigerian youths should be if not the okorochas,sarakis,amaechis,kwankwasos,tinubus will continue to mess us up.
trust me,ruggedity is the only language that politicians respect.
it is the currency that got our ancestors independence.
this is the reason we should join groups like ipob,mend,nda etc.
if you are crazy,the federal government will beg you to accept amnesty,if a are docile,you will beg the federal government for npower

1 Like

Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by inereunwa1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Karatum:
Good ones. If its Yoruba youths, they will hide behind their keyboards and be forming strong men grin
grin grin grin
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Mrjo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
Babacele:
how many videos APC dey release? but it is well known that fake news ,videos and blatant lies are the stock in trade of PDP. From Fayose' s string on a broken neck, Wendel Simlins, Jibrin elsudanis ,to the fake video of a supposed Fulani soldier released by Wike yesterday and others too numerous to mention ,it is only a fool that won't subject anything from PDP to serious scrutiny.
so it's PDP handle that post the video?
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by BiafraIsFree: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
And mosques too.

dheaven:
Doing election in Nigeria is a waste of resources. USA should just help us appoint leaders. After snatching ballot box you shamelessly go to church for Thanksgiving. Very unfortunate.

Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Babacele: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
chrisxxx:

Afonja! Prove me otherwise.
so anybody against PDP ,ipob or wike na afonja? I pity u.
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by chrisxxx(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Babacele:
so anybody against PDP ,ipob or wike na afonja? I pity u.
I said u r Afonja. I am putting this to you. I know your type.
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Babacele: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mrjo:
so it's PDP handle that post the video?
which handle? either pdp or proxy. I'm too experienced in PDP antics not to be able to smell their next plans a mile away.
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Babacele: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
chrisxxx:

I said u r Afonja. I am putting this to you. I know your type.
afoncut ni ,onye ara.
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Fourwinds: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
islandmoon:
Imagine what Amechi is using state security instrument to do during election !! you will be surprised the amount of weapons those boys have buried around that neighborhood, the reason I couldnt stay in Rivers State, from Eleme, Okrika, omoku are danger zones , I will advice the authority to tread carefully because those boys will keep fighting back and it will be worst if you mistakenly kill the wrong person among them! they will attract so much international attention on the government ! i could hear some boys telling the police men in that hilux to their face saying " we go burn u" we go burn u!!!
, but what is police doing with ballot papers? very shameful!
Oboy those guys in Rivers no be here oooo... Their heart na stone.... Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by BiafraIsFree: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
The zoo security agencies is dead. DSS the useless ministry of Fulani caliphate are looking for IPOB everywhere, they have eyes but they can't see IPOB citizens in their fronts.

Any illegal Fulani caliphate in Biafraland should be arrested and chase them out anywhere found.

Revulsion loading..........

Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Fourwinds: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Babacele:
story for foolish people....and security men would just surrender to Wike boys when they can be shot dead? How do you verify they ain't fake soldiers like the fake videos Wike, Omockery and co have been spreading?
just take a look at u... People like u need beating in a special place

Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Babacele: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Fourwinds:
just take a look at u... People like u need beating in a special place
come and beat me na,foool.
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Babacele: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
brainbox80:
WHY DON'T YOU GO AND TRY YOURSELF IN ELEME TOWN SO THAT YOU SEE THE STUFFS THOSE BOYS ARE OF. broda de mops ever remain jewish in canaan.
so na only PDP get boys for Eleme? una no dey think.
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Fourwinds: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Babacele:
come and beat me na,foool.

Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by chrisxxx(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Babacele:
afoncut ni ,onye ara.
Afonja ni. We re gaaaaan!
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Babacele: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
chrisxxx:

Afonja ni. We re gaaaaan!
gaskia you no be better Nigerian. correct and simple expression you no fit learn.
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
It is time Wike pump lots of money into youth development projects because these young men have put their lives on the line to defend his mandate. No better way to say thank you.
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by bionixs: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
Karatum:
GOD bless you. They want to rule Nigeria with open loud mouth
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by bionixs: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
BOOZELEE:
Buhari has turned our military to mere ballot box snatchers and electoral thugs.
that is why boko haram beat them black and blue
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Karatum:

We've seen your thuggery attitude. Keep it up!
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
fuckerstard:

We've seen your thuggery attitude. Keep it up!

Mugu
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
Karatum:

Mugu

Hang urself on top yoruba matter, fake ass nigga..
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
fuckerstard:

Hang urself on top yoruba matter, fake ass nigga..

Mugu x2 tongue
Re: Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers by mechanics(m): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
hmmmmm, so they are involve in illegalities, they should be ashamed of themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Kaduna State (Pictures) / Sullivan Chime Dies In India: Rumor? / Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.