Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar (39585 Views)

Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 1:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Speaker Yakubu Dogara have taken his Twitter account to mourn one of his Members who was shot dead. Temitope Olatoye Sugar representing Oyo South senatorial district.

See what he wrote below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/speaker-house-of-rep-yakubu-dogara-mourns-hon-olatoye-sugar/

Cc;lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Mutemenot(m): 1:51am On Mar 10, 2019
tongue
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by EASY39(m): 2:24am On Mar 10, 2019
J
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Saao(m): 2:30am On Mar 10, 2019
Buhari just took us back. If care is not taking this buhari and his administration will bury Nigeria

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by kolnel: 2:33am On Mar 10, 2019
That guy is a big nuisance

I’m not happy he’s dead, but finally Akobo basorun axis will be peaceful now

He who kills by the sword
Dies by the sword
Hoping the government closes his hotel soon and get the rid of the hoodlums

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by nrexzy: 2:34am On Mar 10, 2019
To tell u say nobody is above death oooo.... Make ur time no just reach.... Rip to him..

3 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by nrexzy: 2:34am On Mar 10, 2019
Saao:
Buhari just took us back. If care is not taking this buhari and his administration will bury Nigeria
Stfu

21 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by MrMcJay(m): 3:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Saao:

Because "Sugar" died, Nigeria would be buried?
What about Sugar's antecedents, did you consider that?

Better don't stand in the way of karma so that you don't end up as collateral loss.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Upaka(f): 3:51am On Mar 10, 2019
This is serious
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Maket: 3:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Na so life just dey Go for this election.
I heard this man had 25 lives

Rip, one love.
His office let another take.

5 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Lanretoye(m): 3:55am On Mar 10, 2019
My life will never count for my vote.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Karma is real. He was an ex thug under gbrnga daniels. Got served

17 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by chibike007(m): 3:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Every one do good bcuz u don't know what awaits u.
Even in the next one minute
Rip

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by boolet: 3:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Well...
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by hemucology(m): 4:01am On Mar 10, 2019
SUGAR

Humm

Dies by the sword

8 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Dabobski: 4:01am On Mar 10, 2019
All for election ....... Hmmmmmm
Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by VisibleDreamz: 4:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Sit transit gloria mundi - RIP Temitope Olatoye

2 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by eben1marketer: 4:04am On Mar 10, 2019
Worst election ever in Nigeria's history. Marred with thurgery and violence

Still looking for a reliable Web design company? Get your website done without advance payments. Check out our designs and details HERE

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Sheriman(m): 4:06am On Mar 10, 2019
After A Month the Death Story go disappear

5 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Slurity(m): 4:10am On Mar 10, 2019
God forgive me for I concluded on what I don't know

7 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Riversides2003(m): 4:18am On Mar 10, 2019
RIP. Pls note he who kill with the sword will also die by the sword, no champion for ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by princegeo(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2019
Sort buhari go and bury him
These the worst election ever recorded since the history of Nigerian democracy

It's the demo that is crazy and not demo-cracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by ChiefSweetus: 4:25am On Mar 10, 2019
See as NL people bring out pesin file... no joy. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Jammiedammyboi: 4:28am On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=kolnel post=76511033]That guy is a big nuisance

Dies by the sword
Like seriously the guy is a huge thug wen he was in osiele , he destroy everytin, kills, kidnap, nd u wnt sleep even in ur own house...he is SUG president wen he was in fce osiele in abeokuta....he reap wht he sow.�

15 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Beegrace: 4:34am On Mar 10, 2019
A friend friend of mine living in lalupon,(don't know if I get the spelling correctly)'trust ibadan with their funny names' narrated how the incident happened because Sugar is representing them at the House of Rep from that axis.. He said ' Sugar came around shooting sporadically with his political thugs, probably angry at the fall out of the APC primary where he was not chosen as the gubernatorial candidate which further led him to decamp to another party to contest for the senatorial seat which he eventually lost.. As narrated by my friend, he was accosted by an indigene of the town on why he should disrupt the peaceful environment of 'lalupon'. This led to heated argument, and the guy sent someone to get his own gun from his house, the guy was shot at, maybe due to the fact he was fortified, the bullets did not penetrate.. But at the point of using his own gun, he killed 'Sugar's driver on the spot and at the same time shot at Sugar himself who was lifted from the ground due to the proximity of the shooting.. He was shot at close range directly at the chest, people around already concluded that he would never survive the shooting due to the effect.. #Lesson learnt# Political thuggery is not the way, politics is not a do or die,

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by jummex8228(f): 4:46am On Mar 10, 2019
Beegrace:
A friend friend of mine living in lalupon,(don't know if I get the spelling correctly)'trust ibadan with their funny names' narrated how the incident happened because Sugar is representing them at the House of Rep from that axis.. He said ' Sugar came around shooting sporadically with his political thugs, probably angry at the fall out of the APC primary where he was not chosen as the gubernatorial candidate which further led him to decamp to another party to contest for the senatorial seat which he eventually lost.. As narrated by my friend, he was accosted by an indigene of the town on why he should disrupt the peaceful environment of 'lalupon'. This led to heated argument, and the guy sent someone to get his own gun from his house, the guy was shot at, maybe due to the fact he was fortified, the bullets did not penetrate.. But at the point of using his own gun, he killed 'Sugar's driver on the spot and at the same time shot at Sugar himself who was lifted from the ground due to the proximity of the shooting.. He was shot at close range directly at the chest, people around already concluded that he would never survive the shooting due to the effect.. #Lesson learnt# Political thuggery is not the way, politics is not a do or die,
that information is wrong he was shot in the eye. Though the man might be a thug or an assassin no body deserves to die just like that .

22 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by bamasite(m): 4:46am On Mar 10, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by HonAdeli(m): 4:47am On Mar 10, 2019
Rip Honorable Sugar, i guess you changed your ways before your demise

2 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Mizwisdom(f): 4:48am On Mar 10, 2019
US & UK will soon congratulate INEC for conducting the most peaceful election in Nigeria

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by kaen1317: 4:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Life is vanity after all

1 Like

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by Beegrace: 5:00am On Mar 10, 2019
jummex8228:
that information is wrong he was shot in the eye. Though the man might be a thug or an assassin no body deserves to die just like that .
Initially that was what I read, I confirmed it to my friend as well but he refuted the claim.. Nobody deserves to die that way, but these politicians are something else when it comes to show of power,, political thuggery, .. Even his antecedents cannot be ruled out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar by jummex8228(f): 5:01am On Mar 10, 2019
kolnel:
That guy is a big nuisance

Dies by the sword

I live in Akobo, but have never experience his not making peace rain in the neighborhood.
I only use to hear he is an assassin , but all the same nobody deserves death just like that..
Funny thing is I saw him lastweek while passing his bar. I guess his body has been telling him he was going to die because he looks very sad and all his posters posted everywhere is like his obituary pasted before he died. He might not deserve my prayer, but I pray he finds favour in the presence of God..
Olorun ��� Ato E se oooo , Dari gbogbo Ese wa Jin wa(Amin)RIP sugar

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement / CBN Governor, Emefiele Risks Prison Over $53m Garnishee Order / PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.