Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be (28589 Views)

How Remi Tinubu’s Deputy Senate President Ambitions Was Truncated - ThisDay / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by akinblog: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Wife of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Remi Tinubu, said her next target is to become the Senate Deputy President, as the only woman with a third mandate in the Senate.

Tinubu, who stated this yesterday, in an interview with The Guardian, expressed optimism that APC would continue to win in Lagos and other states, as long as the party continues to develop people and the country.

She lamented the participation of too many insignificant parties in the election, saying it makes it confusing and complicated for most of the illiterate voters, as well as money wasting and time consuming.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/i-want-to-be-deputy-senate-president-tinubu/amp

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by SultanYoung: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2019
Some
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by LUGBE: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2019
This woman self

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Lansin: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Bro ~ Can you imagine

Me ~ No i can't.

7 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by akinblog: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Don't u need rest

After Senator...
Haa

10 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by success1smyn(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2019
ok
we hear you ma

10 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by fykes(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2019
BTW, a very big infidelity scandal is about to blow this woman and he husband.... High level stuff going down soon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by bskyb(m): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Lol.
People just read the headline and started making comments.
Naijja for show.

9 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2019
H
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by SolelySolar: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Big Fat Lie. cool
That will never happen not even with the help of ur Gworo teeth husband.

Wake up Dreamer.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by KubwaBoy: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2019
We wont take this. This is not Lagos grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by aolawale025: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Good for her, never heard any quality debate from her in the senate though. Only when she had a spat with Dino

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Tywo2018: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2019
Your reign will be worst.. woman fear dem

20 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Obanaijacom: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmmm
Tinubu
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Nlolodo: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by debossng: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2019
After that, she will be the Governor of Lagos state

3 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2019
I STAND WITH MAMA LAGOS ON THIS ONE. IT'S TIME FOR WOMEN TO TAKE THEIR RIGHTFUL POSITION IN LEADERSHIP.

9 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Sharon6(f): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Wehdone ma.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by ybalogs(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Good Morning My Friends,

I dare you today, it is not because things are difficult that you do not dare, it is because you do not dare that things are difficult; this is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare and endure; Get up and take that step! For what lies behind you and what lies ahead of you are tiny matters compared to what lives within you! Dream big and dare to fail! Be Bold! You can't see the outcome until you dare; you have what it takes!

Listen, always chase your dreams instead of running from your fears! Think, dream, believe, dare! Have a fulfilled day!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Weedhustler: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2019
U have notting to offer! The only thing u know how to do very well is to offer ur puna to that Mr froggy .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by fapcrook(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Any update on Ogun State election?
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Iyajelili(f): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2019
This woman with an uncouth mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by Elvis2kay: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2019
slaves master continue to ride on your slaves.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by naijapips04: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2019
This whores only achievement and qualification is marrying a drug baron.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by OmoManU: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2019
You deserve it Iya

Mama you have paid your price, it's not easy 12 straight years in the Senate

Haters don't mention me
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by JMK9600(f): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2019
Her husband will make it happen

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by fergie001: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2019
debossng:
After that, she will be the Governor of Lagos state
That's the target.....
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by americaninja1: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2019
After money is wat?
Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by ybalogs(m): 8:06am On Mar 10, 2019
Feminism may come into play here rather than ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be by IvarTheBoneless: 8:07am On Mar 10, 2019
grin

Translation: "i want to give piglets heart attack."

She deserves it and she will get it one day.

Maybe not now

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Rebirth Reacts To Attack On NEMA By Shiites Members / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria" / Ousmane Yara Explains Tinubu’s Link With Guinea, Addresses Helicopter Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.