Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) (13553 Views)

Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Mandynews(f): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2019
"You Are A Bloody Swaka": APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo State (Video)

There was drama, yesterday, in Uhonmora-Ora, Edo State, as APC and PDP supporters engaged in physical combat during a States House of Assembly elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmHc2zAntm4

https://mandynews.com/apc-pdp-supporters-clash-in-uhonmora-edo-state/

Please, who knows the meaning of "bloody swaka"?

3 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by inoki247: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2019
Leaders of Tomorrow...

2 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Redoil: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2019
Another name for general election is war
People who vote in nigeria decide nothing but people who count the vote (ruling party and the family of the president) decide who wins the election

4 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by dlondonbadboy: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2019
You commot for your unit, go another person unit cos you wanna rig. Bloody swaka!

Instead of Buhari to build on our democracy from where jonathan stopped. He scattered everything. Now, elections is now a do or die affair. Bloody swaka!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by legalwealth(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmm! !!
Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by DesChyko: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Nigerians.

Why can't these people work on e-voting?

It will go a long way to eliminate the violence associated with elections.

And the best part is that it will be easily accessible forinspection should the need arise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by georgecso(m): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2019
I don learn many new vocabs during this election
1. Wakaring
2. Carrearilization
3.Bloody swaka...

6 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by hisexcellency34: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2019
Jobless mofos
Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by RolyRoly: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
No need for long story .

It's so unfortunately that I discovered this lately. 
It is the latest paying referral program that requires no registration fee. All you have to do is to just register and you will be paid $25 just for registration and you will be paid $10 for every person that you refer via your link. you will get $2 for every person that click your link.

What Do You Need To Get Started!!!
1. Your Mobile phone
2. Your bank or PayPal or Western Union for your payment

How To Get Started!!
All you have to do now is to Check my signature now for the the link. Hurry now
Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Glorylynn: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Bloody swaka:That is to say,won ti gan pa!

3 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by ERCROSS(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Someone should please remind me. Was 2015 election this chaotic?

4 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by pawesome(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
For once I respected the north
Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by jagro: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2019
BLOODY SWAKAS...
SWAKAS ELECTION/SELECTION grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by whatmoreng: 9:07am On Mar 10, 2019
Buharig is a bloody swaka

5 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2019
This country self... Ordinary election blood must spill, heads must be broken, motors must crash. For one polling unit down my side the SCR was roasted for one woman fire that roast yam...... Now I ask can't we ever conduct election without any negative reports?
Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by sashx(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2019
That shld mean them nah’ useless youths fighting for thos that doesn’t even care if they exist or not’
Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by nelronaldo(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Lol! Bloody Swaka

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2019
There was drama, yesterday, in Uhonmora-Ora, Edo State, as APC and PDP supporters engaged in physical combat during a States House of Assembly elections.
VERY FOOLISH SETS OF SUPPORTERS!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Korllami007: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2019
Redoil:
Another name for general election is war

In Nigeria
Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Craigslists: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
A new word has just been added to the Advanced Learners Nigeria Dictionary.

Word: Swaka (Noun)

Origin: Edo State, Nigeria.

Meaning: ballot box snatching slang (Ballot Box Thief)

Usage: used with an adjective like “bloody"
e.g, you are a bloody Swaka grin

6 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by domopps(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
Biko what's swaka ?

Cheers
Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Mmlanrehh(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
angry grin grin
Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by evansjeff(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2019
PDP trying had to get at least one house of assembly seat. APC wants 24/24
Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Masama: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Lol grin, two party agents also fought close to my polling unit here and I was hearing all manner of english.....
"You are a thwart"
"You can't fücking shiit nothing"
"You're an extravagant morafucker"
"Abi ori e gbe eso"" (I don't know if I got this one right, my Yoruba brothers should help us with the meaning. One of the agents repeated it more than twenty times)

It was really fun yesterday

4 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Aile(m): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2019
Awon Omo bloody swaka...

2 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by evansjeff(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2019
ERCROSS:
It was worse, just that many Nigerians suffer from dementia. Just as they have forgotten how Boko Haram killed over 200 persons in one day in a coordinated attack on kano state.

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Acepen(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2019
Swaka seems to be a family name, the name swaka pop up all over my Google Search it CAn also mean pigs or fools that specialize in snatching ballot boxes

2 Likes

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by OHCOMEON: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2019
ERCROSS:
. No but because PDP lost power in 2015, they were prepared to take it back by fire by force to enable continue the looting.
Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by MzTunechi(f): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Masama:
Lol grin, two party agents also fought close to my polling unit here and I was hearing all manner of english.....
"You are a thwart"
"Abi ori e gbe eso"" (I don't know if I got this one right, my Yoruba brothers should help us with the meaning. One of the agents repeated it more than twenty times)

grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Mintum: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2019
post=76515985:

VERY FOOLISH SETS OF SUPPORTERS!!
Are you not one of the bloody swakas that reelected Buhari angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC, PDP Supporters Clash In Uhonmora, Edo: "You Are A Bloody Swaka" (video) by Mintum: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Masama:
"You are a thwart"

Lol grin grin grin, that one in Yoruba means, is their nail in your head?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Seizes 100 Cows For Violating Open Grazing Law In Ondo / Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production / Onyeama And Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.