Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood (38614 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by crackhouse(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
mikaelangelov:
Imagine how this lady made me brighten my screen to 100% only to find out she's wearing pants...

Ayam dissappointed
na wa for u oo
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by mistyebby(f): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
I love the concept, would have been perfect for a magazine. I can imagine the look on her in-laws faces right now grin social media wahala
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by ubee(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
agylistic77:
Why is she wearing black pant
Dirty girl
You are a very bitter and obnoxious woman. How does it qualify a woman as being dirty because she's wearing black pant? Idiot!!!!
In a forum and country where men tend to disparage, victimize and look down on women, you as a woman shamelessly are doing the same to your own womenfolk.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by crackhouse(m): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
agylistic77:
Why is she wearing black pant
Dirty girl
hmm. Really? Especially when it's coming from a girl. So dirty women wear black pant? I dey learn everyday oo.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by Ndkings1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Poor horse
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by abbeyty(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Is this necessary ?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by SURElee(f): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
femi4:
pre kini?

Wetin u want make I talk na. Hahahahaha
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by SURElee(f): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tupacc:

Everything has been summarized here,,,,

So true though.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by Mrpojj(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
joseph6071:
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede, has shared more beautiful photos from the maternity shoot she did last year before the birth of her son, Xavier Jegede-Fawole.

In her post, the mother of one admitted that parenthood is the scariest “hood” she has ever been in.

She wrote: 'Parenthood is the scariest “hood” I have ever been in. You don't decide how much and how deeply to love, you respond to the beloved, and give with joy exactly as much as they want. It is about real love. It is about caring and celebrating the wondrous joy of nurturing a new life and I have been blessed to experience this.
With joy in my heart I say to all the beautiful women out there, if you wish for this, may this year 2019 not pass you by. AMEN ??

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/parenthood-is-scariest-hood-yvonne.html

All this tyns na eye sour
My wife can't try it
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by femi4: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
SURElee:

Wetin u want make I talk na. Hahahahaha
That's pre baby not pre wedding
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by SURElee(f): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
femi4:
That's pre baby not pre wedding

Na true u talk o!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by femi4: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
SURElee:

Na true u talk o!
So, is pre baby a private thing or for the public
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by StoneLucifer: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is disgusting. My respect for this babe has just been blown away in the wind.. Spits!!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by awa(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
This lady I always admire a lot, what is she up to with these pictures? Please my Celebrity Crush... Hope you are comfortable with all these pictures in the public domain?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by stieyven(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Bobby4090:
She Goat!
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by Amudeneogu: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is real foolishness
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by Olorioba23: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
My people perish because they lack wisdom

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by itzchinnyjey: 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Weedhustler:
Ashawo kobo kobo
heyiiiiii �����
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by zinny377(f): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
aguiyi2:
Fine woman!

So fine.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by densil(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mehn I see no reasonable sense in this act

Social media ills hunts unknowingly
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by dukeo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Is she married?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by Bomgirl(f): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
234GT:
Mad woman, married by a mad man!

Shebi they have even gone their separate ways.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by Shhhh01(f): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
mikaelangelov:
Imagine how this lady made me brighten my screen to 100% only to find out she's wearing pants...

Ayam dissappointed
NA wa
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
ubee:

You are a very bitter and obnoxious woman. How does it qualify a woman as being dirty because she's wearing black pant? Idiot!!!!
In a forum and country where men tend to disparage, victimize and look down on women, you as a woman shamelessly are doing the same to your own womenfolk.
Now I know the colour of your pants
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by ubee(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=olaBC007 post=76603978]
Now I know the colour of your ]
You're not making sense. You sound dumb....
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=ubee post=76605223][/quote]
There is sense in nonsense, I spoke the truth and you knew it
Re: Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood by londoner: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2019
crackhouse:
hmm. Really? Especially when it's coming from a girl. So dirty women wear black pant? I dey learn everyday oo.

The poster is a child don't mind her. The woman is pregnant, she is not trying to portray virginity. Yvonne is a grown woman and not a Catholic schoolgirl.

Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5&6, I swear LOL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter / Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.