Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Did She Really Commit Adultery? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did She Really Commit Adultery? (1736 Views)

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce / Adultery Can Land You Two Years Of Imprisonment — Police Superintendent Warns / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Really Commit Adultery? by Ganjafama(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2019
I ran into a good friend of mine 2 days ago, after exchange of pleasanries we sat down to relive old memories over some bottles of beer. He then confided in me that things are quite rough for him: no job, he and his wife are neck deep in debt and to top it all they were kicked out of the bed sitter apartment they were occupying after his wife had an altercation with the landlady. Having no place to stay, his wife and 2 kids went to live his mother in-law while he himself relocated to his family house in another town nearby.
He said he always pay regular visits to his family to give them any little cash he had plus satisfying his wife sexually.

She came over with the kids to visit him in his family house about a week ago . At night, he wanted to have sex with her and she refused. After much pressure from him, she then told him to his face that she had committed adultery and as such couldn't sleep with him: he said according to his tradition if a sleeps with an adulterous wife he or the kids may die. On hearing this, he drove her away. Few days later she apologized claiming that she said those words out of frustration and that she had never slept with another man since they got married. Dude said he forgave her but does not trust her anymore. He said he does not believe her.
I couldn't offer any advice other than for him to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Now, fellow nairalanders what do you think?
Do you think a sane woman can say such to her husband if she has not done it?
Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by Ab025(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmmm

It's either she committed adultery or something close to adultery!

Don't trust her
Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by Kseafresh: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Hmm...This one is strong, let me go consult Oracle..Am Coming back
Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by carammel(f): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2019
What sort of frustration would make her confess to adultery to the extent of mentioning the consequence, something is truly wrong somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by Ganjafama(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2019
carammel:
What sort of frustration would make her confess to adultery to the extent of mentioning the consequence, something is truly wrong somewhere.
Exactly my thoughts. Any woman who confesses to such must have made up her mind to leave the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by davidflipcy5856(m): 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
She did it.

1 Like

Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by lilmax(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
who forgives an adulterous wife? smh

1 Like

Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
1. She committed adultery.
2. She didn't commit adultery, but wanted to set herself up for a divorce. Sadly, wetin she use get hope done cast.

Whichever it is, she done tire for the marriage.
Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by mankettle(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ganjafama:
I ran into a good friend of mine 2 days ago, after exchange of pleasanries we sat down to relive old memories over some bottles of beer. He then confided in me that things are quite rough for him: no job, he and his wife are neck deep in debt and to top it all they were kicked out of the bed sitter apartment they were occupying after his wife had an altercation with the landlady. Having no place to stay, his wife and 2 kids went to live his mother in-law while he himself relocated to his family house in another town nearby.
He said he always pay regular visits to his family to give them any little cash he had plus satisfying his wife sexually.

She came over with the kids to visit him in his family house about a week ago . At night, he wanted to have sex with her and she refused. After much pressure from him, she then told him to his face that she had committed adultery and as such couldn't sleep with him: he said according to his tradition if a sleeps with an adulterous wife he or the kids may die. On hearing this, he drove her away. Few days later she apologized claiming that she said those words out of frustration and that she had never slept with another man since they got married. Dude said he forgave her but does not trust her anymore. He said he does not believe her.
I couldn't offer any advice other than for him to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Now, fellow nairalanders what do you think?
Do you think a sane woman can say such to her husband if she has not done it?
she is frustrated. and tired. she needs attention and love. she was lashing out
did she commit the adultery?
70% no. reason is. what is her gain in confessing? because of a tradition that he will die?
Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by izzou(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:
1. She committed adultery.
2. She didn't commit adultery, but wanted to set herself up for a divorce. Sadly, wetin she use get hope done cast.

Whichever it is, she done tire for the marriage.

Poverty is the bedrock of so many life problems
Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by Ganjafama(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
mankettle:

she is frustrated. and tired. she needs attention and love. she was lashing out
did she commit the adultery?
70% no. reason is. what is her gain in confessing? because of a tradition that he will die?
In other words you mean there is a 30% chance that she did commit adultery.
Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by mankettle(m): 4:34am On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=Ganjafama post=76538054]In other words you mean there is a 30% chance that she did commit adultery.
yes there is a likelihood that she did. but it's only the spouse that can vouch for her.
Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by klas(m): 3:00am On Mar 14, 2019
carammel:

She wasn’t the one that mentioned the consequences.
Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by Acidosis(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
Your friend don cast. Running to your in-law's home because of straffing is the height of irresponsibility. Dude should focus on building a home.
Re: Did She Really Commit Adultery? by nnamdibig(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
No she did not commit adultery, adultery committed her

(1) (Reply)

I Never Wanted To Get Married: My Ideals Crashed In My Very Eyes / Perfect now / Sweet Love But He Still Married A Second Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.