Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce (50734 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by BadNews: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
A Trader, Sandra Iyenanye, on Tuesday approached an Igando Customary Court, seeking dissolution of the long-distance marriage to her husband, Mr Vestus Iyenanye.

The petitioner, a resident of No. 8, Jaiyeoba St., urged the court to grant her divorce from her husband on the grounds of abandonment, cheating and negligence.

“My husband who is based in Austria has since abandoned the home, he has come home a total of four to five times since our marriage in 2019, and he has beaten me up once with a belt because of another woman.

“I found out he was seeing another woman in 2010 and I confronted him only for him to beat me up with a belt, I later ran to my uncle’s house for protection but my uncle mediated and settled our misunderstanding and my husband promised not to lay his hands on me again.

“After settling, he travelled back with a promise to come back a year later but he did not, so due to frustration we exchanged words on the phone; his family held on to what I said and termed it abominable and labelled me a bad wife.

“Unfortunately, the next time he would come back was 2022, but before then he stopped sending money for upkeep for our children and left all responsibilities to me; all efforts to speak with him proved abortive.

“The one time I called, it was a lady that picked the call and she later told me I was waiting for my husband in vain and I should better move on, she said all types of spiteful and hurtful words to me which my husband didn’t see any wrong in,” she said.

She further told the court that throughout the period her mother was sick and later died, her husband did nothing about it neither did he call or check up on her.

“He later sent meagre money after I expressed my displeasure, and in his words, he said I should better be grateful as he didn’t even have money to send to me; that the money he sent was borrowed from his girlfriend.

“When I saw that my husband was not trying to make the marriage work nor even attend to my sexual needs, I had a one-time affair, his family said I must dance naked in the village square as atonement and pay the sum of N100,000.

“After the whole rites then I can be free to go, I asked my husband if he would still accept me, and he said NO, because of this I want a divorce from him as I do not even intend to perform the rites either; it’s best we both go our separate ways and I be granted custody of the children,” Mrs Iyenanye said.

Standing in for the respondent was his brother, Mr Cobina Iyenanye, who had good things to say about his brother’s wife and sang praises of her.

“I commend her resilience and patience, she’s a good woman, she has tried, she is not a bad person; I only agreed to come to the court because I want them to separate without fights and all dues be given to the woman,” he said.

The Court President, Mr Adeniyi Koledoye, adjourned until Aug. 2, for judgment. (NAN)
Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/05/i-wont-dance-naked-in-village-over-adultery-wife-tells-court-seeks-divorce/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by MufasaLion: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
They should just divorce and move on.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by BadNews: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
They should just divorce and move on.

See More Divorce Via www.. Com

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by immortalcrown(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nawa oh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Cypress042(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
She's a brave woman.

Dance naked for atonement in this 21century nah is not proper sad

She did the right thing anyways.

211 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by longetivity(m): 9:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fvck everyone reading this comment

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by gulfer: 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nigerian courts and adjournments, why adjourn the case again when the respondent through his representative had already given his consent for the dissolution

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by missiret(f): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
longetivity:
Fvck everyone reading this comment

Bleep you too

282 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by longetivity(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
missiret:

Bleep you too
and you too

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by nkemoma(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
The princess must dance naked!!!

Indomie generation will never know that movie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by NwaNimo1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
I had a one-time affair

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Stevenson20: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Igando again
If you want to hear or see weird cases, just visit Igando court.
Dem swear for una

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nothing about me average, I hit her with a Fendi rubber.

Feeling like I’m a magician cuz all these bi$ches that I juggle
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by datola: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dance naked bawo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Another one bites the dust sad

How will you leave family, travel abroad and not care for them?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by SlavaUkraini: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
You dey Fnck for Austria...

You say make Naija Woman nor Fnck for this Buhari harsh economic weather ?

Shebi you Put Padlock for her Red Toto and carry the keys go Austria ?

That Padlock nor go work.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by uniqueboi1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
missiret:

Bleep you too

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by MTHBOSS(m): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Marriage is now becoming den of lion nowadays. I still believe God is still in the business of guiding those who desires to be guided when it's time for chosen or accepting life partner.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by FreeStuffsNG: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nkan be

8 Likes

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by concacid: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Life!
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Highwaycrew: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Is Marriage a scam or necessity
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Meedon: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
longetivity:
and you too

Cruise Mallam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by mcgodison2531(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Just divorce and have rest of mind
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by lifestyle1(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by naijapikin2(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mr naija.... Cover better thing for once na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by kennyz247(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
fear woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Opoki(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omo
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Pussyassasin(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
They married in 2019 and he beat her up with a belt in 2010 when they were supposedly married. This storyline nor clear.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by adontcare(f): 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Very useless family

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.