Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise (4653 Views)

Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? / Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by KenOne: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2019
The saying look before you leap was actually written in my language the reason Aminu Tambuwal governor of Sokoto state and senator Bukola Saraki did not understand it.

Do i cry for senator Bukola Saraki and Aminu Tambuwal governor of Sokoto state, or i should laugh at both of them for their political suicide, stupidity or miscalculation they did.

Going by report of Vanguard newspaper that Abdulrazaq of APC is winning convincingly in Kwara and Aminu Tambuwal losing in Sokoto state to APC then it's safe for me to say game over for them.

Like people have previously said before that they can't fantom the reason why Aminu Tambuwal governor of Sokoto left APC for PDP, was he hypnotized by Wike or what.

As we all knew Aminu Tambuwal had no problem with APC, president Buhari or even his political godfather senator Aliyu Wammako, he was home and dry to return as governor of Sokoto for the second time if he had remained in APC.

But the moment Aminu Tambuwal governor of Sokoto state started fraternising with governor Nyeso Wike of Rivers state i knew it's a matter of time Aminu Tambuwal would make a political mistake.

What on earth was Tambuwal thinking when governor Nyeso Wike lured him to PDP with a promise for presidential ticket, who does accept such offer as a first term governor in a region your party then APC is so strong for PDP to defect to, and have continually slaughtered PDP in all elections.

Should also add Ibrahim Dakwambo of Gombe state for not knowing when to abandon PDP even when all the signs of imminent defeat for the PDP are all there, i thought they say politicians are smart.

The hurricane APC and Buhari blew across core northern states in 2015 and it was only Ibrahim Dakwambo that survived it with slim margin victory for PDP in the governorship election though PDP lost to APC and Buhari in that presidential election.

Everyone expected Ibrahim Dakwambo to decamp to APC knowing fully well that hurricane Buhari 2 will not spare him the second time but he felt he was on ground but the result is different as we speak today he has loss his senatorial election to APC and his party PDP losing heavily to APC again in yesterday governorship election.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by domopps(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2019
Not far from the truth tho...

Cheeeeers
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by respect80(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2019
So Tambuwal is losing in Sokoto?
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by SHOPPERS(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2019
What is this one saying bai?

Isokuso re o

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Bobby4090: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2019
You're right
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by respect80(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2019
KenOne:
The saying look before you leap was actually written in my language the reason Aminu Tambuwal governor of Sokoto state and senator Bukola Saraki did not understand it.

Do i cry for senator Bukola Saraki and Aminu Tambuwal governor of Sokoto state, or i should laugh at both of them for their political suicide, stupidity or miscalculation they did.

Going by report of Vanguard newspaper that Abdulrazaq of APC is winning convincingly in Kwara and Aminu Tambuwal losing in Sokoto state to APC then it's safe for me to say game over for them.

Like people have previously said before that they can't fantom the reason why Aminu Tambuwal governor of Sokoto left APC for PDP, was he hypnotized by Wike or what.

As we all knew Aminu Tambuwal had no problem with APC, president Buhari or even his political godfather senator Aliyu Wammako, he was home and dry to return as governor of Sokoto for the second time if he had remained in APC.

But the moment Aminu Tambuwal governor of Sokoto state started fraternising with governor Nyeso Wike of Rivers state i knew it's a matter of time Aminu Tambuwal would make a political mistake.

What on earth was Tambuwal thinking when governor Nyeso Wike lured him to PDP with a promise for presidential ticket, who does accept such offer as a first term governor in a region your party then APC is so strong for PDP to defect to, and have continually slaughtered PDP in all elections.

Should also add Ibrahim Dakwambo of Gombe state for not knowing when to abandon PDP even when all the signs of imminent defeat for the PDP are all there, i thought they say politicians are smart.

The hurricane APC and Buhari blew across core northern states in 2015 and it was only Ibrahim Dakwambo that survived it with slim margin victory for PDP in the governorship election though PDP lost to APC and Buhari in that presidential election.

Everyone expected Ibrahim Dakwambo to decamp to APC knowing fully well that hurricane Buhari 2 will not spare him the second time but he felt he was on ground but the result is different as we speak today he has loss his senatorial election to APC and his party PDP losing heavily to APC again in yesterday governorship election.

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Bobby4090: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2019
Saraki was greedy
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by yarimo(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2019
I have been saying it, since the day TAMBUWAL left APC without WAMAKO I knew clearly TAMBUWAL is finish politically in nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by bender79: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2019
Over confidence caused it. They thought buhari was going to hit the rocks because of the economic and security situations. They forgot that Buhari isn't Jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2019
yarimo:
I have been saying it, since the day TAMBUWAL left APC without WAMAKO I knew clearly TAMBUWAL is finish politically in nigeria. grin
tambuwal will win sokoto

5 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by BuhariAdvocate: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2019
That opportunists man called tabuwal retired himself from politics because of selfish interest. As for saraki who see himself as a semi god , saraki was cursed no Wonder he dead so young in politics, personally I always cursed him so he can make mistake in politics because I believe that would send him to his early grave.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Corrosiveman(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2019
If Tambuwal looses sokoto that means its over for PDP in 2023 because i cant see where they would get block votes from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Koralords: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2019
What of Akpabio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by nrexzy: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2019
Na oil block promise ooo

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Blankstare(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2019
bender79:
Over confidence caused it. They thought buhari was going to hit the rocks because of the economic and security situations. They forgot that Buhari isn't Jonathan

You are right,the man did not fidget inspite of all odds, northern talkawas and Tinubu's calculative future agenda kept him afloat.
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Welcomme: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Corrosiveman:
If Tambuwal looses sokoto that means its over for PDP in 2023 because i cant see where they would get block votes from
Most northerners will vote for PDP in 2023... Write this down... PDP will bring a northern candidate while APC will bring a Southern candidate... Forget all these talk, an average Hausa won't leave his northern brother in respective of party and vote for a southern they always tag 'Kafir' or 'Arne'.
BTW, the OP is a clown, Tambuwal is winning Sokoto.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2019
respect80:
not only losing but he is been trashed.. Tambuwal made a political error by defecting to PDP and he is paying it with his Seat

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Blankstare(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Bobby4090:
Saraki was greedy

Selfish and couverteous too, history will remember him as the most overrated politician of his time.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by tuniski: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That opportunists man called tabuwal retired himself from politics because of selfish interest. As for saraki who see himself as a semi god , saraki was cursed no Wonder he dead so young in politics, personally I always cursed him so he can make mistake in politics because I believe that would send him to his early grave.

Tambuwwal to win sokoto. Saraki's case is unique it was thhe people's revolt against Dynasty.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by tuniski: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Blankstare:

Selfish and couverteous too, history will remember him as the most overrated politician of his time.

How is a two time governor,senator and SP over rated?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by BuhariAdvocate: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2019
shocked stop my mention oga. You are irritating now that your boss was defeated what is the next thing you going to do?you care to set yourself free stop being a slave.
tuniski:

Tambuwwal to win sokoto. Saraki's case is unique it was thhe people's revolt against Dynasty.
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by MalcoImX: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Welcomme:
Most northerners will vote for PDP in 2023... Write this down... PDP will bring a northern candidate while APC will bring a Southern candidate... Forget all these talk, an average Hausa won't leave his northern brother in respective of party and vote for a southern they always tag 'Kafir' or 'Arne'.
You are wrong here. What can you say to the elections of MKO Abiila and AB Tofa?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by tesppidd: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Welcomme:
That's a lie.

Northerners are not that politically insensitive. Like they are religiously.

If their political leaders like Buhari and El Rufai mobilize them to vote for Osinbajo in 2023 they will.

They know they would have done 8 years by 2023.

What the northerners would reject is APC giving power to an ibo man in 2023.

Even if PDP brings a northern candidate, only a minute fraction of the North will be swayed.

Then a lot more southerners will go for the APC.

PDP bringing a northerner in 2023 is suicidal for them.

They can't try it.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2019
Delusional apc minions with skewed and chronically sentimental backyard personal opinions presented as 'political analyses' to their fellow cheer boys and girls on NL.

So hard and tiring to engage their level of reasoning. I can't keep bending backwards to try to communicate superior and broad-based reasonings biko. So let them keep wallowing in their delusion with their fans.

Imagine analyses based on unprecedented rigging. There really has been no election in 2019 so far. The results were not declared. The last declared elections were in 2015.

See me, I've started again... Continue with your backyard analyses biko with your likes cheering on...

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by abokikhalifa: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2019
Welcomme:

Fool. Are we in 2023 .Bloody looser

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Welcomme: 10:10am On Mar 10, 2019
MalcoImX:
You are wrong here. What can you say to the elections of MKO Abiila and AB Tofa?
Nigeria political terrain has changed. You can't compare Abiola's issue to now. Two factors helped Abiola then: 1 He was a Muslim 2: He was a philanthropist and also built so many mosques in the north then (it is easy to win the northerners heart by building mosques for them).

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by SK3NKI(m): 10:13am On Mar 10, 2019
Mumu talk, wat can wike give to saraki? Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by dondo83(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2019
KenOne:

Both were disloyal and as such had no option than to leave ... Saraki won’t have won Apc ticket talkless of contesting ... as for tambuwal he got carried away while Buhari was ill and kept campaigning to be Vice President to osibanjo if buhari had died ... when Baba came back he was shocked and disappointed with tambuwals actions .. Na shame chase tambuwal from Apc
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2019
Sometimes you win, sometimes you fail/lose, nothing lasts forever
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by verifiablefacts: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2019
Welcomme:
you are a clown also because the north once voted for obasanjo and a certain Jonathan against buhari.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by NaijaElba(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2019
Welcomme:
Nigeria political terrain has changed. You can't compare Abiola's issue to now. Two factors helped Abiola then: 1 He was a Muslim 2: He was a philanthropist and also built so many mosques in the north then (it is easy to win the northerners heart by building mosques for them).

what of GEJ election in 2011?
Re: Saraki And Tambuwal Brought Defeat Upon Themselves Because Of Wike's Promise by Welcomme: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2019
verifiablefacts:

you are a clown also because the north once voted for obasanjo and a certain Jonathan against buhari.
When? Buhari has always been winning North west and North eastern states. Go check the record.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Governor Rotimi Akeredolu's Daughter's Wedding In Mauritius / Covid-19:If Kano Goes Down, The Whole Of Nigeria Goes With It - Ex-NHIS Boss / Reprisal Killings Going on In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.