Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly (19580 Views)

Gbajabiamila Wins Surulere 1 APC Ticket For Historic Sixth Term Unopposed / Police Arrest Revolution Now Protesters At The Front Of Surulere Stadium / Femi Gbajabiamila Donates 30 Buses,160 Motorcylces, 25 Tricycles To Surulere 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by demoBaba: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2019
nelronaldo:
I thought this guy was in the house of representatives?

Go put ham there
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by Sufisunni: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations. More toilet would be built
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by nelronaldo(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2019
demoBaba:

Go put ham there
Only my vote nor go reach to put am there na.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by MufasaRebirth: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2019
ULSHERLAN:

The mistake humans make is that you attack without reasoning. Must it be only Tinubu that you can be loyal to? Can’t you be loyal to your party or a cause?

Smh
grin Mr. Reasoning Next time you have to be more specific, no time for stupid long talks..
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by Mizwisdom(f): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2019
How can one party win everything in a state yet the place is very dirty, has the worst roads, stinking, and useless place cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by abokikhalifa: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2019
HajiMT:
So Surulere people still appreciate the toilet commissioning

Do you have toilet in your village ?

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

grin Mr. Reasoning Next time you have to be more specific, no time for stupid long talks..

I dont talk to people who dont think outside the box.
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by MufasaRebirth: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2019
ULSHERLAN:

I dont talk to people who dont think outside the box.
K
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by MufasaRebirth: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:
How can one party win everything in a state yet the place is very dirty, has the worst roads, stinking, and useless place cheesy
In Lagos Suffering tastes like Coldstone, you don’t have to blame them honey grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by Burgerlomo: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations name sake grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2019
nelronaldo:
me too
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by supereagle(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Igbo's will never grant such opportunities to other tribes in their states.

You are right. They hate Yoruba like sheath. See the way they are critical of Remi Tinubu .

I'm very sure they gave PDP those votes.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by Topmaike007(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Congrats to this handsome dude
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by toffyz(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2019
congrats Idiot oh, Elliot...slip of handwink
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2019
Big up man!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by bibiking7(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2019

I watched as some people condemned this man and complained that his only constituency project was the toilet. He actually acquired prepaid meters for lots of houses in the area. i discovered that most of them don't even live in surulere. The reason the toilet is so pronounced is because it's a biofil one. So I did not bother arguing . Congratulations to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by CoolAmbience(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2019
nelronaldo:

Nawa o.
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by Jaynom(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
nelronaldo:
Na small Small na! Baby steps!
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by Nickymezor(f): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratz Mr Elliot as I used to call ya when ever u stop by the bank.I hope I see ya soon again. Once again congratz
Re: Desmond Elliot Declared Winner Of Surulere 1, Lagos Assembly by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congrats to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Ogun State Governor’s House On Fire / Abubakar Yusuf's Hospital Seized In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.