Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) (2136 Views)

APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / Obi Sweeps Anambra With Wide Margins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2019
* As Confirmed by INEC.... Anambra is APGA

*...ANAMBRA STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ELECTION RESULTS 2019...*

*Anambra Central*

Anaocha I PDP.
Anaocha II APGA
Awka North APGA
Awka South I APGA
Awka South II APGA
Dunukofia APGA
Idemmili North APGA
Idemmili South APGA
Njikoka I APGA
Njikoka II APGA

*Anambra North :*
Anambra West APGA
Anambra East APGA
Oyi APGA
Onitsha NORTH I PDP
Onitsha NORTH II APGA
Onitsha South I APGA
Onitsha South II APGA
Ogbaru I PDP
Ogbaru II PDP
Ayamelum APGA

*Anambra South*
Aguata I APGA
Aguata II APGA
Ihiala I APGA
Ihiala II APGA
Ekwusigo PDP
Nnewi North APGA
Nnewi South I APGA
Nnewi South II PDP
Orumba North APGA
Orumba South APGA

Total:
APC = Nil.
PDP = 6
APGA = 24

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/apga-retains-majority-seats-of-anambra-assembly/
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2019
Bad market for Peter Obi social media miscreants and noisemakers, that said Obiano killed APGA and that Obiano will be impeached.. Ndi ara

[s]Nwanyionitsha, earthquake2, mopolchi, mekaboy, NgadaAwo, yorubabigot, nzeobi, tsinzu, hisduchess, nwabobo, Arysexy, oilpussy, AnambraforPeter, Sammy99, panda2, weownthewest, countryfive, chiefobdk, poanan, jubrinelsudan, ...[/s]

1 Like

Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 10:51am On Mar 10, 2019
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2019
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2019
What about APC? I thought that short albino Ngige promised to deliver Anambra to APC. undecided
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by Richardonald(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2019
when it come to house of assembly seat, rep, its always apga but when it come presidential vote apga no finish second for anambra
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2019
APGA Wins House Of Reps seat in Anambra

Ifeanyi Ibezi wins over the younger brother to PDPs Osita Chidoka.

Anambra is APGA

1 Like

Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2019
Anabram home of religious bigot
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
What did you expect? APC to win Anambra or dead PDP?
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by mamatwiny(f): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2019
globemoney:
APGA Wins House Of Reps seat in Anambra

Ifeanyi Ibezi wins over the younger brother to PDPs Osita Chidoka.

Anambra is APGA
House of reps kwa? Or assembly?
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:39am On Mar 10, 2019
globemoney:

they need orientation in that state.
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2019
mamatwiny:

House of reps kwa? Or assembly?
House of Reps.. It was a rerun
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
they need orientation in that state.
From someone who goes by Buhari advocate, you need all the orientation in the world
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by seunfly: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2019
Ok
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2019
globemoney:

From someone who goes by Buhari advocate, you need all the orientation in the world
all the promises of buhari to Anabram is cancel .Useless state.
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
all the promises of buhari to Anabram is cancel .Useless state.
What of the promises he made to you? cheesy cheesy
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by BuhariAdvocate: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2019
cheesy River Anabram or second River Niger or whatever is hereby suspended.
globemoney:

What of the promises he made to you? cheesy cheesy
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by Hisduchess(f): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
globemoney:
Bad market for Peter Obi social media miscreants and noisemakers, that said Obiano killed APGA and that Obiano will be impeached.. Ndi ara

[s]Nwanyionitsha, earthquake2, mopolchi, mekaboy, NgadaAwo, yorubabigot, nzeobi, tsinzu, hisduchess, nwabobo, Arysexy, oilpussy, AnambraforPeter, Sammy99, panda2, weownthewest, countryfive, chiefobdk, poanan, jubrinelsudan, ...[/s]

Oga stop mentioning my moniker upandan.go and reread my earlier comments and stop disturbing me.I voted for apga yesterday but that does not mean that obiano is heading to his political doom soonest if he doesn't behave himself. thankio

2 Likes

Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hisduchess:

Oga stop mentioning my moniker upandan.go and reread my earlier comments and stop disturbing me.I voted for apga yesterday but that does not mean that obiano is heading to his political doom soonest if he doesn't behave himself. thankio
Oya no vex.. lol..I thought you were part of the noisemakers online without PVC...Many of them swore APGA will lose the entire Anambra state today
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by globemoney: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mrs Iwuanyanwu of APGA wins House of Assembly seat Imo state
Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by zlantanfan: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
globemoney:

lol, I support APC but I prefer APGA to win all states in east at least (i don't even mind obiano for president). Anything to kill pdp is allowed

1 Like

Re: APGA Sweeps Anambra House Of Assembly Seats (results) by Yyeske(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Watch your tongue

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Caught On Camera Slapping A Lady Nonstop For Raining Insults On Them / Femi Adesina Shares Another Photos Of Buhari In Japan / EXCLUSIVE: This Man Stole From Nigeria-Today, He’s Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.