Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Mukina Please Come In~ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mukina Please Come In~ (2441 Views)

Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Mukina Please Come In~ by 1102(m): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mukina

First of all Good afternoon,
I have decided 2 open this thread directly so that we both can treat the differences between both of us,
First mukina,
I would like to say you are doing a great Job as a super moderator on this forum and this sincerely speaking is not easy.
Now the main reason why i started this thread is because i have come to Notice this issues.

1st Nairaland is a forum built on laws or rather should i say terms and conditions,
Now each of these conditions when by-passed carries a specific ban or would i say punishment

For the 1st offence,I think someone should get a mail from the mod ( advising the offender not to by-pass any of these conditions)
Now if this same offender does this same thing again,It carries a 72hrs ban
before carrying a life time ban or permant ban of that ID from that offender should he/she fail to follow any of these conditions,

Now Mukina the reason im saying this is because i am a very old member here on nairaland,I have been on nairaland since april 2007,i believe long even before you came in and i can say that during the time of debosky ( I got banned for by-passing filters,got warning messages,and got banned for days, at-times 2-4days) But now during your era Mukina,I have lost count of my main 190 ID which has more than 7,000 post to it,Just for by-passing a filter which carries a ban of 72hrs (Outmost) as well as the main fact which is really pissin me off now that you Just ban me without even following the same conditions as listed out for all of us to follow out there Mukina.

This thing is seriously pissing me off mukina and i do not feel free to say or do anything as i like anymore Just because your ever watching eyes are on me,I just lost my (-190-) ID now for calling cocky ( a bastard) and we both know that cock spams this forum using rotten words like nyash everywhere and do not get banned,

Now Mukina,i want to ask you this question AM I THE ONLY PERSON here on nairaland,I know you might say im not making sense but you are seriously pissing me off with these constant bans (Yes there might not be anything i can do) or you might reply me saying that I dont listen or adhere to rules but during the time of debosky i was much worse and i didnt get this punished,This is the way I AM HERE ON NAIRALAND and your bans might not change me,I CHOOSE TO CHANGE WEN I WANT--- and i have really calmed down a lot JUst because of this your issue,I have alot of respect for you Mukina but you are not respecting me back which supposed to be reciprocal.

Which ever way Just keep up the Good work!!

Thank you angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by 1102(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2010
And i would really appreciate it Mukina,if i get my original 190 ID released back to me

I promise never to by-pass any filters and use the report to mod icon anytime someone offends me.

Should i deter back on any of this mukina,please take my original 190 ID away permanently

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by Omolola1(f): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2010
eya
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by 1102(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^
hey sweetheart.Hope u didnt trace me down here,
Im wantin 2 get my ID back.
Mukina is like ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER!

@Mukina
Im still waiting for ur response!
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by Odunnu: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2010
hahahahahahahahehehehehehehe! U really hv the same xteristics with a g. . .!**winks* u knw wht i mean dnt u?hahahahaha!
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by 1102(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2010
Odunnu:

hahahahahahahahehehehehehehe! U really hv the same xteristics with a g. . .!**winks* u knw wht i mean dnt u?hahahahaha!

Mukina.i clearly remember where u advised me 2 stay away from her which im clearly doin
she goes around the forum callin me names and now mukina i want 2 thank u again for folding ur arms and watching me get insulted again by this same ode-nu~
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by mukina2: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2010
--190--:

Mukina

[s]First of all Good afternoon,
I have decided 2 open this thread directly so that we both can treat the differences between both of us, [/s]
[s]First mukina,
I would like to say you are doing a great Job as a super moderator on this forum and this sincerely speaking is not easy.
Now the main reason why i started this thread is because i have come to Notice this issues.[/s]

[s]1st Nairaland is a forum built on laws or rather should i say terms and conditions,
Now each of these conditions when by-passed carries a specific ban or would i say punishment

For the 1st offence,I think someone should get a mail from the mod ( advising the offender not to by-pass any of these conditions)
Now if this same offender does this same thing again,It carries a 72hrs ban
before carrying a life time ban or permant ban of that ID from that offender should he/she fail to follow any of these conditions,[/s]

[s]Now Mukina the reason im saying this is because i am a very old member here on nairaland,I have been on nairaland since april 2007,i believe long even before you came in and i can say that during the time of debosky ( I got banned for by-passing filters,got warning messages,and got banned for days, at-times 2-4days) But now during your era Mukina,I have lost count of my main 190 ID which has more than 7,000 post to it,Just for by-passing a filter which carries a ban of 72hrs (Outmost) as well as the main fact which is really pissin me off now that you Just ban me without even following the same conditions as listed out for all of us to follow out there Mukina.[/s]

[s]This thing is seriously pissing me off mukina and i do not feel free to say or do anything as i like anymore Just because your ever watching eyes are on me,I just lost my (-190-) ID now for calling cocky ( a naughty person) and we both know that cock spams this forum using rotten words like nyash everywhere and do not get banned,[/s]

[s]Now Mukina,i want to ask you this question AM I THE ONLY PERSON here on nairaland,I know you might say im not making sense but you are seriously pissing me off with these constant bans (Yes there might not be anything i can do) or you might reply me saying that I dont listen or adhere to rules but during the time of debosky i was much worse and i didnt get this punished,[/s]
This is the way I AM HERE ON NAIRALAND and your bans might not change me,I CHOOSE TO CHANGE WEN I WANT--- and i have really calmed down a lot JUst because of this your issue,I have alot of respect for you Mukina but you are not respecting me back which supposed to be reciprocal.

[s]Which ever way Just keep up the Good work!!

Thank you angry angry[/s]

Ok.
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by 1102(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2010
^^
Mukina why do u have 2 hold only to that sentence
Im not happy Mukina,please im sorry this ban don TIRE me.
I want my id back and if i bypass the filter again,ban me permanently please!

[s]besides u didnt see what ode-mu said to me[/s]
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by mukina2: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2010
Stick with this id, until you shoot urself in the leg again.
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by Rooneyboy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2010
190 is one of the reasons y some of us r still here on NL , I wouldnt know y u keep banning him unjustly as claimed, pls be fair to my boi.
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by 1102(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2010
mukina2:

Stick with this id, until you shoot urself in the leg again.

Ooh life is un-fair,
Goes away crying!! cry cry
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by Odunnu: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mr Poster,I knw u badly need eyeglasses,i'l recommend ECWA eye hospital to ya.The username is and always has been 'Odunnu' and as an aside,i'm excited everybody knws how unrepentant,unteachable and stubborn u r.Jst like d 'billy' we bought last xmas. You want me to tel u more abt dat billy goat?
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by MyJoe: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
grin
I come to this Nairaland section anytime I want to laugh and they never disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by mamagee3(f): 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
190 so you haven't gotten over your ban yet. . .

Just continue hoping for a release. grin
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by Mobinga: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2010
190 create a new id. like

Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by 1102(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2010
Mobinga:

190 create a new id. like

grin grin i already did and it was banned search for 191--mukina banned it as well so i went bak 2 my original ID

mama-gee:

190 so you haven't gotten over your ban yet. . .

Just continue hoping for a release. grin

grin grin grin HEY mama,besides that why havent u replied 2 my email,yet u kip commentin on issues regarding 2 cristiano ronaldo outside nl.
I missed u Hot.

@ode-mu,
And u remind me of that camel i rode a while bak,
If u wud like 2 see pics,i can kindly share, not 2mention i dreamt u should stop climbing that orange tree @ your compound--just my 2cents advice grin grin
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by Mobinga: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2010
192?
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by 1102(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2010
nah i dnt like dat one
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by Mobinga: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2010
lol

u have no choice
grin grin

use #190
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by nellaluv(f): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2010
First of all why is 190 a female grin .

I like you. You can be a j.e.r.k sumtimes but you're aiight cheesy .
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On Sep 03, 2010
Nellaluv with her words of high spirits again. grin
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by nellaluv(f): 2:48am On Sep 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Nellaluv with her words of high spirits again. grin

I'm just trying to soothe him grin . He'll be alright it's just midlife crisis dey worry am tongue
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by OAM4J: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2010
nellaluv:

I'm just trying to soothe him grin . He'll be alright it's just midlife crisis dey worry am tongue

hahahaha grin
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by 1102(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2010
Nella4luv na my body she for get power!
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by mamagee3(f): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2010
nellaluv:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by 1102(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2010
^^
close your teeth, too much bacteria in the air these days!!
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by mamagee3(f): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2010
^^You're a clown! angry angry angry
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by Mobinga: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2010
**Opens thread, scratches head and farts**
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by Marhoski(m): 1:10am On Sep 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by Mobinga: 1:32am On Sep 05, 2010
Marhoski:

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by nellaluv(f): 1:40am On Sep 05, 2010
--190--:

Nella4luv na my body she for get power!

You don chop belleful abi grin
Re: Mukina Please Come In~ by nellaluv(f): 1:48am On Sep 05, 2010
@Mobinga,

are you now a mod or did you use that app. in d computer section undecided 'cos i fear o! cheesy

(1) (2) (3)

Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Greedy This Days? / Idiomatic Expression And And Their Meaning. / Eulogy Of A Fallen Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.