Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

She Did Abortion Without Telling Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Did Abortion Without Telling Me (1332 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Husband Built Home In Nigeria Without Telling Me. Should I Divorce / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by MossLuv: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2022
I met this girl through a relation 4years ago. She was under graduate then, l always visited her in school and chatted mostly on Sundays after church due to my work. To cut the long story short. She started showing attitude when she was about to graduate and eventually we break up... according to her, her people are not in support. She graduated, served (NYSC) and came back, no calls no chat for over two years then one faithful day around may last year she chatted me up. We became serious again... Honestly I love the girl so much and I want marry her. I wanted to do it traditional this Easter but she insisted on church wedding and I have only budget 500k for my marriage. Ok. She always come visiting, kiss and do the fowl play but no sex; she insisted on no sex before marriage. But on 15 February we did it and unfortunately she miss her period, both of us became worried... I bought test tube for her she did the test and told me it's negative meanwhile it was positive. I was very happy to hear that it was negative. On Thursday she promised to come house so that we can discuss about the marriage but she suddenly change her mind and told me something came up... To my greatest surprise, she told me yesterday that she was actually pregnant and she took drug and blood came out just once. Please my fellow nairaland family, can I still go ahead and marry her? She has been begging since yesterday but am confused I don't know what to do. She's a good girl but this singular act is scaring!! Please pardon my English.
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Chizzyjforce: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Pobem efrywhere

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Zonefree(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2022
The pregnancy she removed no be your own.

Women always have back up plan. Ensure you're not her plan B.

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by rickpat(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2022
think well bro, falsehood in the foundation of something like MARRIAGE is not too good...and what's her reasoning for lying and aborting a pregnancy? .. secondly you know she could have married you without telling you about this right? ...so just think about everything well. .the decision is all yours to make. .good luck bro

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by thorpido(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Who got her pregnant?Why don't you want to marry her again?
She obviously aborted because she didn't want to keep it and you obviously didn't want it too.

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by donbachi(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2022
She no wan put anoda man pikin on ur head.

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by MossLuv: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2022
thorpido:
Who got her pregnant?Why don't you want to marry her again?
She obviously aborted because she didn't want to keep it and you obviously didn't want it too.

both of us didnt want it since she insisted on church wedding there is no way we will pass marriage committee screening. But she should have tell me the truth and hear what I will say. To be sincere, my plan was that if she's pregnant I would talk to her to change her stance about Wedding then we quickly do the traditional marriage
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by MossLuv: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2022
rickpat:
think well bro, falsehood in the foundation of something like MARRIAGE is not too good...and what's her reasoning for lying and aborting a pregnancy? .. secondly you know she could have married you without telling you about this right? ...so just think about everything well. .the decision is all yours to make. .good luck bro

Thanks bro.
I will still ask her
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by thorpido(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2022
MossLuv:

both of us didnt want it since she insisted on church wedding there is no way we pass marriage community screening. But she should have tell me the truth and hear what I will say. To be sincere, my plan was that if she's pregnant I would talk to her to change her stance about Wednesday vthen we quickly do the traditional marriage
She had her fears that she probably couldn't communicate to you.You got her pregnant which is the main issue.
You should talk to her and find out why she took the decision she took.

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Rubyjade: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
You are not the one who impregnated her

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
U garrrrritt. grin

Zonefree:

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by oldienavie: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Rubyjade:
You are not the one who impregnated her
Sometimes I wonder what kind of mumu men we have raised in Nigeria, how can OP not realise this plain truth.
Is it that there are no women out there that you have to give yourself high blood pressure on a woman that clearly does not send you ?

As a man, once a woman tells you it is over and she comes back later, you are a back up option and you will live to regret it.
Once a woman breaks up with you, and she goes for months then comes back later, never marry that woman, if you do, know that you are only a backup plan.

With the abundance of good women looking for husbands in Nigeria, I dont understand how a guy will still be enslaving himself with a woman that is using you as backup spits...

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by tayo60(f): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
D pregnancy isn't yours. If its yours, she wouldn't hastily used drugs without your consent.

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Richy4(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
embarassed embarassed
People have started putting some stuff on your brain...

If u know your woman and know fully well that she can't two-time on you, Just say 'get thee behind me Satan' ... And those horrible thoughts will flee... grin

On your present situation... Follow your heart/ head.... U will not miss it...

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
thorpido:
She had her fears that she probably couldn't communicate to you.You got her pregnant which is the main issue.
You should talk to her and find out why she took the decision she took.

Yet, she wants to marry a man that she can't communicate to/with undecided... How then would they solve their marital issues if she can't communicate?

And what's with your last paragraph?
He should talk to her? As what?
Why didn't she talk to him before she took this decision?
Mttttttwwwww...

OP...
If I were in your shoes, this would be the end of my relationship with her undecided...

You don't make such decisions without first putting me on the know, it's unacceptable!

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Ishilove: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
MossLuv:
Ok. She always come visiting, kiss and do the fowl play but no sex;
What is fowl play?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by NoToPile: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
MossLuv:

both of us didnt want it since she insisted on church wedding there is no way we will pass marriage committee screening. But she should have tell me the truth and hear what I will say. To be sincere, my plan was that if she's pregnant I would talk to her to change her stance about Wedding then we quickly do the traditional marriage

Loool the way we deceive our selves ehn, shey the marriage committee will not screen for premarital sex? okay you guys would have lied.

I don't want to believe she aborted because of church wedding oo.
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Beremx(f): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ishilove:

What is fowl play?

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Ximenez(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
I stopped reading where you said you two engage in "fowl" play on her visits
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by ImoleNaija: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2022
Zonefree:

You've been in the game for long.

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by MossLuv: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
oldienavie:

Sometimes I wonder what kind of mumu men we have raised in Nigeria, how can OP not realise this plain truth.
Is it that there are no women out there that you have to give yourself high blood pressure on a woman that clearly does not send you ?

As a man, once a woman tells you it is over and she comes back later, you are a back up option and you will live to regret it.
Once a woman breaks up with you, and she goes for months then comes back later, never marry that woman, if you do, know that you are only a backup plan.

With the abundance of good women looking for husbands in Nigeria, I dont understand how a guy will still be enslaving himself with a woman that is using you as backup spits...

Yes you are correct I am a back up option. But I believed she was a victim of bad boys lies. She's a very good girl that is why I welcome her back and accepted her. We all make mistake in our lives.
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by MossLuv: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
tayo60:
D pregnancy isn't yours. If its yours, she wouldn't hastily used drugs without your consent.

I will try and probe her about that but I believe I was responsible. Thanks
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Raalsalghul: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ishilove:

What is fowl play?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by MossLuv: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Favfables1:

Yet, she wants to marry a man that she can't communicate to/with undecided... How then would they solve their marital issues if she can't communicate?

And what's with your last paragraph?
He should talk to her? As what?
Why didn't she talk to him before she took this decision?
Mttttttwwwww...

OP...
If I were in your shoes, this would be the end of my relationship with her undecided...

You don't make such decisions without first putting me on the know, it's unacceptable!

Thanks. I pick a point from your advice.

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by bukatyne(f): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
MossLuv:
I met this girl through a relation 4years ago. She was under graduate then, l always visited her in school and chatted mostly on Sundays after church due to my work. To cut the long story short. She started showing attitude when she was about to graduate and eventually we break up... according to her, her people are not in support. She graduated, served (NYSC) and came back, no calls no chat for over two years then one faithful day around may last year she chatted me up. We became serious again... Honestly I love the girl so much and I want marry her. I wanted to do it traditional this Easter but she insisted on church wedding and I have only budget 500k for my marriage. Ok. She always come visiting, kiss and do the fowl play but no sex; she insisted on no sex before marriage. But on 15 February we did it and unfortunately she miss her period, both of us became worried... I bought test tube for her she did the test and told me it's negative meanwhile it was positive. I was very happy to hear that it was negative. On Thursday she promised to come house so that we can discuss about the marriage but she suddenly change her mind and told me something came up... To my greatest surprise, she told me yesterday that she was actually pregnant and she took drug and blood came out just once. Please my fellow nairaland family, can I still go ahead and marry her? She has been begging since yesterday but am confused I don't know what to do. She's a good girl but this singular act is scaring!! Please pardon my English.

@bold:

What makes her a good girl?

I don't think marriage should be your concern in this situationship.

Build a relationship first.

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Victoria938(f): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
Is it possible the baby wasn’t yours and that’s why she terminated so fast?
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Ishilove: 10:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by GloriousGbola: 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Beremx:

So - a lot of gra gra and busting in one second?
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

So - a lot of gra gra and busting in one second?
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by oldienavie: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2022
MossLuv:

Yes you are correct I am a back up option. But I believed she was a victim of bad boys lies. She's a very good girl that is why I welcome her back and accepted her. We all make mistake in our lives.

These are the kind of men that bring shame to the male gender.
So you knew you were the backup option and still prepared to marry her.
It is people like you that post on NL complaining that your marriage is 2 months and your wife is already misbehaving.

Let me give you a golden advise, as a man, if the woman you want to marry does not consider herself lucky to have you and thinks she is doing you a favour by marrying you, your marital life will be filled with pains .
The lady has seen you as a feather weight, that is why she can be doing all that with you.

And you can see that she has zero respect for you by her actions.
Man up, and look for a woman that will consider herself lucky to have you, not the other way round. Be wise, as a man you have the upper hand but if you marry the wrong woman like this lady, you are toast.

Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by MossLuv: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2022
oldienavie:

These are the kind of men that bring shame to the male gender.
So you knew you were the backup option and still prepared to marry her.
It is people like you that post on NL complaining that your marriage is 2 months and your wife is already misbehaving.

Let me give you a golden advise, as a man, if the woman you want to marry does not consider herself lucky to have you and thinks she is doing you a favour by marrying you, your marital life will be filled with pains .
The lady has seen you as a feather weight, that is why she can be doing all that with you.

And you can see that she has zero respect for you by her actions.
Man up, and look for a woman that will consider herself lucky to have you, not the other way round. Be wise, as a man you have the upper hand but if you marry the wrong woman like this lady, you are toast.

Ok. Thanks for your advice
Re: She Did Abortion Without Telling Me by frozen70(f): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
MossLuv:

What makes you think that girl is sincere to you in every thing you have been doing with her

Anyway since you like tolerating nonsense go ahead

But I think she will keep using your head until nothing is left

Funny But True / What Will You Do In This Situation? / Two Kids Die In Inferno After Mom Locked Them In, Went Out With Boyfriend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60