Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas (21780 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Declares Results Of Orhionwon LGA, Obaseki Wins / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs / Just In: Pdp Leads In Kano After Inec Declares Results Of 43 Out Of 44 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by jaxxy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lordofthewest:
We warned uncle jimi to stay away from those political career killers but broda would not listen. In their empty chest beating they killed Jonathan's career, Fayose, adeleke, saraki, atiku. I think these guys need to stay out of politics and focus on business cos obviously they automatically become political liability to anyone they support. They are simply too sentimental and immature to play politics in a diverse country like Nigeria.

U realize sanwolu in his humble nature begged the Igbo’s and sm actually voted for him??

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by FisifunKododada: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by zoedew: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
nograv:
I said it before and I will say it again, Nigerians are their own worst enemies..

How anyone could pick Sanwo-Olu over Gbadamosi finishes me...

Sanwo could barely string a sentence together in the TV debate and people still voted for him....

Lagos hasnt had a decent governor since Fashola, Gbadamosi was our chance..

undecided Mtcheww Nigeria

Wrong Platform Gbadamosi has.
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by ceejay80s(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
tinubu will die someday, let's see what becomes of lagos

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by thewatcher2020: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

You just wasted your energy to type gibberish. You are typing from one useless village where PDP is the governor and you want Jimi Agbaje to become the governor. We all know in Lagos that this time around he’s going to lose in all the local government because he didn’t campaign, he didn’t even show support for the presidential candidate and also he has make Lagos a divided state among the the tribes. I won’t be surprise if he loses in OJo and Ajeromi-Ifelodun, am sure they turned there back at him this time around. Even PDP supporters want another candidate.

Where I’m typing from, is where you and your father and your generation will never be able to visit in this lifetime or the next.

Back to your point, I never read anything you typed once I saw the uncouth introduction to your submission. Don’t ever mention me again in your miserable life. You poor peasant!
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jig5aw:
So sad for Lagos...For it to be governed and manipulated by one party under the control of one man, and nobody sees nothing wrong? Where’s the democracy?
The democracy lies in the decision of the people who, in this case, have said a resounding no to PDP and their army of looting machine

Left to me, PDP should be banned from anyform of politics

2 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by nickxtra(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
emeijeh:

Keep quiet
A wailer spotted
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by BabaRamota1980: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
nograv:
I said it before and I will say it again, Nigerians are their own worst enemies..

Sanwo could barely string a sentence together in the TV debate and people still voted for him....

Tell Gbadamosi cross over. Simple!
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by femtex007(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
nograv:

No power, no clean pipe borne water, no modern sewers and no decent public transport...

I would say they are in prison...
did u have all that in your own village?

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by iamfromlagos(f): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=b33ordhun post=76527554]
respect urself oooo. jimi will win in 2059, you will be shocked grin

not in lagos tho. maybe ABIA[/quote Abi now

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by nickxtra(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
nograv:

No power, no clean pipe borne water, no modern sewers and no decent public transport...

Lagos is a work in progress, atleast far ahead of all other cities (including FCT) in Nigeria. She will get there soon

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by guinea1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
nograv:

U re big liar...what about BRT buses, Uber, Taxify even Cokada...there is enough govt pipe borne water in most of their lga...power is a general issue in Nigeria and if not for the fact that OBJ sabotage Tinubu then, he was planning to make Lagos provide it own light....so no hating bro, u re not criticizing constructively

3 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
nograv:

And I'm not even aware of ur gbadamosi

How can I vote for him when I don't even know him?
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by Lordofthewest(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Come and chop slap...now you wan join winning team abi?
jaxxy:

U realize sanwolu in his humble nature begged the Igbo’s and sm actually voted for him??

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by zoedew: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
@Oloye Adeniji is a desperate politician. A patriotic politician does not make statements capable of heating up the polity just because an election was lost! All things he could not have won the election and he knows deep inside of him!
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hmmm. Okay oo

CHECK MY SIGNATURE...
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Come and chop slap...now you wan join winning team abi?

This tribalistic behavior makes no sense. I’ve always voted Apc in Lagos since fashola and I voted buahri in 2015. I only disagreed with his re-election based on principles.
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by tbliss22(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
marvin906:

what do you expect from toothless peeps
the East will never be politically relevant..
they are just peeps filled with hatred and envy nothing more

My brother, go to Oyo, ogun, ekiti, kwara, and ondo state you will always see an Igbo man leaving the best of his life. An Igbo man can purchase land and build his own house, do his businesses without any issue and even here is Lagos state. They even have indigbo with built palaces across these states.

But what do we get after all this full brotherly offer of hospitality? Hatred, insults and to crown it all declaring that lagos state is a NO mans land?

They should have open a full blown war in lagos state when they weren't allowed to vote and see real whips.

Nnamdi Kanu blabbed he's leading his campaign for Biafra to lagos the other time but he never did.

Finally, the yorubas will always love and welcome any other tribe but don't always feel our silence is stupidity.

As long as this stupidity of being too smart and territory possessive attitude still exist in Igbos, they might not get it right anytime soon

5 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by zoedew: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
b33ordhun:

respect urself oooo.
jimi will win in 2059, you will be shocked grin

not in lagos tho. maybe ABIA

Jimichukwu!

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by Emma1Oj(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Ambode should handover tomorrow
I pray its possible he handover tomorrow, that man really messed lagos up.
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
nograv:

I feel like this is the last lap.Lets watch
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by zoedew: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jimichuku Agbaje will do well to immediately relocate to any SE State of his choice and live and do business there until the next cycle of elections and thereafter contest elections there! If he wins .....

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by BabaRamota1980: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

You just wasted your energy to type gibberish. You are typing from one useless village where PDP is the governor and you want Jimi Agbaje to become the governor. We all know in Lagos that this time around he’s going to lose in all the local government because he didn’t campaign, he didn’t even show support for the presidential candidate and also he has make Lagos a divided state among the the tribes. I won’t be surprise if he loses in OJo and Ajeromi-Ifelodun, am sure they turned there back at him this time around. Even PDP supporters want another candidate.

Agbaje is not contesting to win. He is there to validate democratic principle. Thats his role.

He shows up so it doesnt appear like Lagos does not pradtice democracy.

Election is over, you will never hear from Bode Goerge again untill Governorship election of 2023. PDP never contest Lagos election in court....no need to, na we we! grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by Tupacc: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jig5aw:
So sad for Lagos...For it to be governed and manipulated by one party under the control of one man, and nobody sees nothing wrong? Where’s the democracy?

Did you see something wrong? If yes

What is it?

1 Like

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by seunogunmolu1: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
thewatcher2020:

Where I’m typing from, is where you and your father and your generation will never be able to visit in this lifetime or the next.

Back to your point, I never read anything you typed once I saw the uncouth introduction to your submission. Don’t ever mention me again in your miserable life. You poor peasant!
Sorry if I offended you with my statement but never be bias and always ask or check before you comments I’m sorry I never meant to hurt you with my statement bro
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by zoedew: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
tbliss22:

My brother, go to Oyo, ogun, ekiti, kwara, and ondo state you will always see an Igbo man leaving the best of his life. An Igbo man can purchase land and build his own house, do his businesses without any issue and even here is Lagos state. They even have indigbo with built palaces across these states.

But what do we get after all this full brotherly offer of hospitality? Hatred, insults and to crown it all declaring that lagos state is a NO mans land?

They should have open a full blown war in lagos state when they weren't allowed to vote and see real whips.

Nnamdi Kanu blabbed he's leading his campaign for Biafra to lagos the other time but he never did.

Finally, the yorubas will always love and welcome any other tribe but don't always feel our silence is stupidity.

As long as this stupidity of being too smart and territory possessive attitude still exist in Igbos, they might not get it right anytime soon

That exactly is what Baba Achebe had to say the other time about the SE. Hear him-
“I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.” - Chinua Achebe

5 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by victorvezx(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jig5aw:
U should be more concerned for ur south east states that has being mostly ruled by PDP since 1999 with nothing to show for it, but still yet, u people continue voting them regardless, then u are here complaining about Lagos always voting APC. Hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by Ayobami7(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congrats
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by cbrass(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jig5aw:

the people that voted
Re: Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas by loko50(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
You will continue watching and wailing till six feet. APC = Lagos;
Lagos = APC
thewatcher2020:
Elections in Nigeria fast becoming a sham. Aren’t we ashamed of ourselves? Is Jimi Agbaje so unpopular that he’s unable to claim victory in any of the local governments? Surely, that’s not possible.

The results we are seeing today and as seen two weeks ago is a testament to the fact that Africa wasn’t designed to operate the system of democracy. There is nothing democratic about the black man -precisely Nigerian. How best do you explain people like Oshiomhole and Tinubu making utterances befitting of the Street urchins in the build up to the elections and still having their party claim victory at the polls?

We need to decentralise power, reduce the power of Abuja and give the regional governments some level of control over its resources. That way, a Warri youth wouldn’t give a shii.t about what the Bourdillion lion is on about or if a 3 year old kid is voting in Zamfara. That way, you wouldn’t have to fund the profligacy lifestyles of some politicians whose states and/or region is contributing nothing to the National purse!

I really don’t see a meaningful headway out of our current predicament as a nation. The youths are ever docile, the most docile youths in the world. Just take a look at the general populace, we’ve become so helpless that these politicians know that they’d get away with just about anything. It’s insane sharing the same country as most of my fellow citizens. Sacrificing my life for Nigeria is never a problem, but you I.diots would continue living your lives like nothing happened. It’s painful watching Nigerians live a subpar life abroad -people with masters packing sh.it of old people, doing maiguard and taxi drivers and all sorts of odd job just because the leadership and electorates back home are some unreasonable set of humans. Sad sad sad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

38-Year-Old Egbedun Elected Osun Assembly Speaker / Jonathan Doesnt Want To Be Refered To As Commander-in-chief Of The Armed Forces / Photo: Bomb Attack Foiled In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.