Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

INEC Suspends Rivers State Election - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election (62440 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by BiafraIsFree: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
The idiot is a zoo zombie.
TheStrongest:
I ask again, the innocent ones that lost their lives during the election is as a result of whose crime? Where they ALL violent during 2015 election?
You are obviously not in Garden City, it is easy for you to wish others death...
Assuming you lost a family member to this termed "karma", would your reaction be the same?
Would you say he/she died because karma is visiting Wike?
Lets be guided please... Say the truth and it shall set you free
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Lovemaester: 1:03am On Mar 11, 2019
bayelsaowei:
you must be silly for this useless comment... must partisan politics turn you into a monumental mumu??..because of ameachis ambition rivers state is experiencing untold violence and oppression from the military.. you and ameachi must be from the same lineage..

am sorry did you just say 'untold' because I was present in rivers in 2015 as a Corper I can authoritatively tell u nothing can be compared to what wike did in 2015 with federal might. so stop this hypocrisy
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Lovemaester: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2019
Arysexy:

Stop responding to that Yoruba idiot. He is supporting Amechi bc he wants APC to grab rivers so that Thieefnubuu's bullion van if corruption will keep doubling.

Ignore d fool

shut up idiot tambuwal that wike singlehandedly financed with rivers money is a southerner abi, or the donations made to atiku is for a nigerdeltan abi, stop reasoning like an almajiri
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Wizcollifa(m): 1:11am On Mar 11, 2019
Corrosiveman:
AS LONG AS THE ARMY IS THERE AMAECHI WOULD WIN JUST WATCH AS THE DRAMA UNFOLDS grin......GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY,GOD BLESS AMAECHI cool
if they start kill Army now na you go start shout first, Brown Roof republican.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by ihatesycophant(m): 2:50am On Mar 11, 2019
TheStrongest:
I ask again, the innocent ones that lost their lives during the election is as a result of whose crime? Where they ALL violent during 2015 election?
You are obviously not in Garden City, it is easy for you to wish others death...
Assuming you lost a family member to this termed "karma", would your reaction be the same?
Would you say he/she died because karma is visiting Wike?
Lets be guided please... Say the truth and it shall set you free
No innocent life been lost, only thugs life and their sympathisers taken away. My family members can never be there because they will never support injustice on the altar of playing politics. We're in an egalitarian society where society deserves to choose their leaders but Wike's thinking he can unleash mayhelm on people and go scot free is what I can never subscribe to. He must be paid on his own coin to serve as deterrent to others. Rivers state was relatively peaceful before 2014, until him and Patience Jonathan unleashed terror on the opposition, thinking they have monopoly of violence. If any reasonable man takes stock of opposition lives that had been taken, one would not have any option than to subscribe to Wike's humiliation for peace to reign. Wike deserves no pity from temple of human opinion.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by BiafraIsFree: 5:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Lovemaester:

am sorry did you just say 'untold' because I was present in rivers in 2015 as a Corper I can authoritatively tell u nothing can be compared to what wike did in 2015 with federal might. so stop this hypocrisy

With this your response shows that the zoo called Nigeria is a joke. Keep deceiving yourself with how the zoo will be great.

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by ihatesycophant(m): 7:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Wizcollifa:
if they start kill Army now na you go start shout first, Brown Roof republican.
Hope you will be in the lead of those that will be killing them? One soul lost, will bring doom to that environment.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by freemi(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2019
StOla:

The youths of this country already say what PDP did with the army and DSS with Fayose's victory in Ekiti 2014.

The youths of this country also saw what Wike, Patience Jonathan, PDP, Police, Army and DSS, did in Rivers from 2014 to 2015, and how the election result in Rivers was declared in PDP's favour despite that hardly any elections held in the state.

It can only be finished if such injustice is not uprooted through the same channels whence it was imposed on the youths.
so u r among the pple advocating for paying evil wit evil? This 2019 we shud Startin of moving forward Nt backwards as u ve described. This is so sad. Whoever has cursed our youths pls forgive us

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Xpol: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2019
All these do or die politicians self. Download my new 2nd song it's hot and lovely http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by midnighter(f): 10:50am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by Reference(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2019
Just got into Portharcourt. There were ongoing protests around GRA junction. Had to divert through Salvation and Polo club. The town is generally calm. Naysayers will be disappointed in that. They want peace in their enclaves but destroy that of others. Its a real shame what this election has become. Posterity has spoken, history is written and legacies utterly destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by TheStrongest: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2019
ihatesycophant:
No innocent life been lost, only thugs life and their sympathisers taken away. My family members can never be there because they will never support injustice on the altar of playing politics. We're in an egalitarian society where society deserves to choose their leaders but Wike's thinking he can unleash mayhelm on people and go scot free is what I can never subscribe to. He must be paid on his own coin to serve as deterrent to others. Rivers state was relatively peaceful before 2014, until him and Patience Jonathan unleashed terror on the opposition, thinking they have monopoly of violence. If any reasonable man takes stock of opposition lives that had been taken, one would not have any option than to subscribe to Wike's humiliation for peace to reign. Wike deserves no pity from temple of human opinion.
How you take know say no innocent life has been taken? what are you guys even saying?
That means the circle will keep rotating if you think Karma is fighting back... Because Amaechi will get his own fair share of karma in the future for the violence he unleashes today, and the person karma will use to pay Amaechi back will also get his own fair sha in the future future, the circle continues..
Is that the kind of Port Harcourt you pray for? If the people are tired of Wike, they should be allowed to vote him out...
You are an evil person!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by muykem: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
GEJDHERO:
how? even if they reschedule the whole election for another day and bring the whole of NIGERIA ARMY and POLICE WIKE WILL STILL WIN
They will not conduct another election because of unsave environment and constitution allow president to declare state of emergency and put sole administrator for 6 months subject to renewal until situation will be under control.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by ihatesycophant(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
TheStrongest:
How you take know say no innocent life has been taken? what are you guys even saying?
That means the circle will keep rotating if you think Karma is fighting back... Because Amaechi will get his own fair share of karma in the future for the violence he unleashes today, and the person karma will use to pay Amaechi back will also get his own fair sha in the future future, the circle continues..
Is that the kind of Port Harcourt you pray for? If the people are tired of Wike, they should be allowed to vote him out...
You are an evil person!!
If Amaechi contest and they do same to him, it's well and good. Everyone know that Amaechi's reign was relatively peaceful but Wike brought blood to Rivers since 2014. I pity him not. You people that think Wike should not be paid in his own coin is the evil and unpatriotic Nigerian.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by GEJDHERO: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
muykem:
They will not conduct another election because of unsave environment and constitution allow president to declare state of emergency and put sole administrator for 6 months subject to renewal until situation will be under control.
but the constitution states that there should be an election.If they dont conduct another election any court will declare WIKE winner of the election.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by seanfer(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
GEJDHERO:
but the constitution states that there should be an election.If they dont conduct another election any court will declare WIKE winner of the election.

There won't be another Election in Rivers State.... I nec just suspend the Announcing of the results.... If they did not release the results until May 29, Then the President will appoint a Sole Administrator for the state... No Vacuum in Government
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by GEJDHERO: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
seanfer:

There won't be another Election in Rivers State.... I nec just suspend the Announcing of the results.... If they did not release the results until May 29, Then the President will appoint a Sole Administrator for the state... No Vacuum in Government
thats where the courts would come in and declare wike winner.So it wud be better INEC releases the result.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by seanfer(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
GEJDHERO:
thats where the courts would come in and declare wike winner.So it wud be better INEC releases the result.

You don't Understand what you are saying?.. How many Candidates contested the Election and how come Wike will be declared Winner when no result was released..... I pray INEC will not release the result till May 29 then you will see that Wike will be sent packing and Rivers State will get a Sole Administrator.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by erico2k2(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
muykem:
The President do not have absolute powers to turn it into a state of Emergency and last time I checked there where more PDP senators than APC i n the green chambers due to defection!
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by muykem: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
erico2k2:

The President do not have absolute powers to turn it into a state of Emergency and last time I checked there where more PDP senators than APC i n the green chambers due to defection!
Like seriously. I hope you are still following events in Nigeria politics. When did PDP became majority in house? What APC does not have is two third majority.
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by GEJDHERO: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
seanfer:

You don't Understand what you are saying?.. How many Candidates contested the Election and how come Wike will be declared Winner when no result was released..... I pray INEC will not release the result till May 29 then you will see that Wike will be sent packing and Rivers State will get a Sole Administrator.
Like i said b4 the courts wud come to WIKES rescue
Re: INEC Suspends Rivers State Election by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
erico2k2:

ahah But I must commend the Police with Blue berets, the managed to hold the Army, if not nah different story we for hear now, them even Teargas the place
That's right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shekau Appoints Abu Muhammad As New War Commander, Kills Predecessor / Buhari Expresses Sadness As APC Loses 50 Elective Seats / Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.