Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,968 members, 7,848,917 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Delta State result PDP winning massively - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State result PDP winning massively (4689 Views)

Benue State Result As Announced / Ovia South-West LGA Result: PDP Charges Party Leaders To Occupy INEC Office / 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by ken6488(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
ngmart:
Okowa dey work shaa
yes ooooo
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
ken6488:

Come to isoko north and see work

Roads supplos
That is Isoko what of Ethiope, Ndokwa,Ukwuani, Uvwie,?
Abraka the university is in mess undecided. Let me stop here because they are other areas he didn't touch
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
ken6488:

Come to isoko north and see work

Roads supplos
Shey na only Isoko dey Delta? Other areas are not seeing his impact.
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by ken6488(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
asuustrike1:

join the winning team and also donot forget isoko is probally the largest oil producer area
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by Mutemenot(m): 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
asuustrike1:

Is Warri Sapele road that is good or Eku Osubi road or removal of free maternal care or what? Wetin dat man for Delta? Just tell me what reasonable thing he did?

I have nothing personal with Okowa but I must confess he has done well. Visit the Airport and see how he has amended most of the useless job done by previous admin. You go the township stadium, talk of mortgage bank, then the massive drainage going on which is meant to curtail the excessive flood in asaba n it's environ. Streets roads are bn done massively, fears are accessing loan more easily than ever . My friends from other parts of the state has also affirmed to it. My only wish is for him not to change in this second term.
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by ken6488(m): 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
asuustrike1:

ok what i know okowa is the best governor he tried for my area
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
ken6488:
ok what i know okowa is the best governor he tried for my area
That is your area but other areas he didn't perform. Many people are not happy with him

1 Like

Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mutemenot:

I have nothing personal with Okowa but I must confess he has done well. Visit the Airport and see how he has amended most of the useless job done by previous admin. You go the township stadium, talk of mortgage bank, then the massive drainage going on which is meant to curtail the excessive flood in asaba n it's environ. Streets roads are bn done massively, fears are accessing loan more easily than ever . My friends from other parts of the state has also affirmed to it. My only wish is for him not to change in this second term.
Is Asaba the only place in Delta?
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
ken6488:
join the winning team and also donot forget isoko is probally the largest oil producer area
The winning team is getting things done rightly not selected persons benefiting.
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by jeph19(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mutemenot:

I guess you are in sokoto, visit delta state and testify kiss

Testify... Wetin he do... Lies you spread like virus. I'm a Deltan and I can say he did nothing besides renovating the road and building new ones, what can you mention?
Did he touch
1. The agricultural sector?
2. Tourism?
3. Academic sector?
4.... Just take a chill pill and quiet
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by Mutemenot(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
jeph19:

Testify... Wetin he do... Lies you spread like virus. I'm a Deltan and I can say he did nothing besides renovating the road and building new ones, what can you mention?
Did he touch
1. The agricultural sector?
2. Tourism?
3. Academic sector?
4.... Just take a chill pill and quiet

He is trying unlike Uduagha. You mentioned tourism but forgot to mention the number of international games hosted in the state . Do you know what Tourism is all about? Have you seen the new secretariat under construction? If Uduagha did half of what okowa has done, delta wouldn't be as it is today.
Remember road is major sector that needs to tackle
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by ken6488(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mutemenot:

d man tried
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by KingWarri: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2019
asuustrike1:

Youth empowerment indeed ! Why didn't he win in that area? Abracada or na Abraka whatever they call that town will suffer for another four years

confirm ewarrior na u be... e clear say na internet na u dey stay...
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2019
KingWarri:

confirm ewarrior na u be... e clear say na internet na u dey stay...
I travel around states so I know what am saying.
Re: Delta State result PDP winning massively by RTSC: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2019
I knew anioma will deliver for okowa.

Okowa won over 67,000 votes in ika north east where he comes from.

lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijaw Youth Council : Sit At Home Henceforth And Lose Your Businesses / Debt Servicing: FG Paid N7.27bn To World Bank, IMF In February / Breaking News!!! Latest Pics Of The Nnamdi Kanu Of The Ijaws!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.