Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash (31327 Views)

Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" / 157 Soldiers Massacred Same Day Service Chiefs Were At APC Rally - Reno / EFCC Gets Fresh Forfeiture Order On N1.2bn, $327,132.35, £167.85, €157.90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by Awaoyelmoni(m): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2019
Buhari u are not a plane neither are u a crash but u have overseen the death of more Nigerians than this so this shouldn't come to u as a surprise reaction ko girating ni tueh..
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by eLcastro(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lol....hypocrisy at it peak.........when soldiers are here in rivers killing people like mosquitoes.,someone acting like they value human lives...#spitz
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by Predstan: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mandynews:
President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to sadden news of the plane crash involving an Ethiopian Airliner bound for Nairobi, Kenya, in which all the 149 passengers and eight crew members died.

"I am profoundly saddened by the news of the crash involving
@flyethiopian
, one of the world's most successful and efficient Airlines. On behalf of the Govt & people of Nigeria, I extend sincere condolences to PM Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia, and to all the countries that lost citizens."

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1104763442110566400?s=20

https://mandynews.com/ethiopian-airlines-buhari-reacts-as-157-die-in-plane-crash/

I am very sure it's not Buhari that wrote this piece.... he doesnt know the Technology involved
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why is Mr President so quick to console others when disaster strikes but doesn't care when it happens in Nigeria?? I don't understand

Do your f**king job!
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by nextstep(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
I don't remember ever hearing this man saying he was saddened by the deaths of his countrymen, nor has he every done anything to prevent it... oh that's right, he actually feels more affiliation for people of Niger. If you see Daura on the map, you'll come to the same realization I did.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by CoolAmbience(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
dingbang:
sad always the first to react when it comes to tragedies that happen outside his country but feign ingnorance on tragedies that occur in his own country.

Make e dey pain you....
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by CoolAmbience(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
This man is stupid. Seriously he has not said a word about those that died during his elections and the ones that died yesterday. Mumu

I pity for Nigeria for the next four years. If you Love yourself leave the country now that you can.

You sure say you head correct so?

Who told you he didn't condole with the families of those who died during the elections?

Besides, why are most of the people who died during the elections from the South? They kill themselves over nothing and wait to blame the president for not condoling with them.

Mtchewww.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by Heffalump(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
undecided
How can the president react to the death of foreigners when he's busy slaughtering Nigerians cold blooded as if he has no fear of God. Which hypocrisy is greater than this
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by hardeycute(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
albaniy1:

so BUHARI DONT USE TO COMMENT ON NIG KILLINGS..........

WELL,, THATS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN U MAKE NAIRALAND THE ONLY SOURCE OF INFORMATION
can you show me his comments on the elections killings?
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by truthisgood: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mandynews:
President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to sadden news of the plane crash involving an Ethiopian Airliner bound for Nairobi, Kenya, in which all the 149 passengers and eight crew members died.

@flyethiopian
, one of the world's most successful and efficient Airlines. On behalf of the Govt & people of Nigeria, I extend sincere condolences to PM Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia, and to all the countries that lost citizens."

https://mandynews.com/ethiopian-airlines-buhari-reacts-as-157-die-in-plane-crash/

What is he reacting for is he not used to blood, blood is nothing to him so what is he pretending as if he ever knows what is called sympathy in the history of his life.. Buhari is scam.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by CoolAmbience(m): 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
This man is stupid. Seriously he has not said a word about those that died during his elections and the ones that died yesterday. Mumu

I pity for Nigeria for the next four years. If you Love yourself leave the country now that you can.

Oga, shut up. How can you say the president hasn't reacted to deaths during the elections?

What difference would the president's condolence make to someone with so much hate in his mind?

If you want to leave the country, leave. Nobody dey hold you.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/buhari-sad-over-loss-of-lives-during-2019-elections/q8d1w6b.amp&ved=2ahUKEwj0w6DNkPjgAhXYShUIHXqlAngQFjAFegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw05ywZl7cpmAB_G2sT__8Rs&ampcf=1
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by Champagnegold: 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
The useless president has spoken but no comment on those that died in this selection he planned not even on INEC staffs or he asked his soldiers dog to shoot them too? wickedness personified.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by Etsumajiya(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
What make me like this forum is that the way some unprocessing idiots critice blind

My law stated that the more you critice Buhari the more he prosper
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by CharlieMaria(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
Yet Hundreds of people die in the hands of your brothers on a weekly basis here in Nigeria, without a word from you.... Hypocrite!!!
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
dingbang:
sad always the first to react when it comes to tragedies that happen outside his country but feign ingnorance on tragedies that occur in his own country.

You're a smart man bro, Governance is deeper than you think.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by nograv: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
wow, he was actually awake, maybe his second term will be different... grin
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by Kingspin(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2019
So Benue people and others deserve to die.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by ACE1010: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
dingbang:

You people will be the first to criticize him if he had not done so!!
What can one do to please Nigeria/ Nigerians angry >:
Spit angry
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:

No insult
ok
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by TruthinAction: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mandynews:

@flyethiopian

But he does not react when his people are slaughtered by his herdsmen on a daily basis.
Re: Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
hardeycute:
Buhari and his handlers are stupid individuals. They are always the first to react to killings outside the country but will never put out words to console families, communities, local governments, states who suffered greatly as a result of the FG's inaction.

Is this your senile dementia President

Your irresponsible and immoral statement certainly says alot about how your parents brought you up.
I don't know that the presidency never failed to condole all the local killings here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Against Tinubu's Government Spreads To Kogi State / Gunmen Shoot At Tonye Cole During Meeting (WATCH) / Garba Shehu: Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.