Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders (21009 Views)

“I Have No Interest To Move From Our Old Ways” — South African Lady Reveals / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Man Fails To Remember His Father & Daughter’s Names In Abeokuta Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by spiralwedge(m): 2:22am On Aug 18, 2020
ahnie:
I joined nairaland because of demelza..... grin grin grin
I missed her tho.

sambarry (iya wura)
abumickey...nairaland finestboy that year grin
idowulogbo was my fav of all time
calitto..kanwuliajara..kanwuliaextra..craziest naira lander funny,eccentric and intelligent with verbal punchlines.

Sexkills and ogugua...
Oga dont8......
sagamite the f.u.ck.tard crooner.
sophyrock...gallant ukwuani mama

nairaland those years was fun.

#11 years for nairaland no be agidi#

I remember you. We were always on with Kanwuliajara. Her cruise trip, etc grin

I have changed my moniker, so you wont know me now.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by spiralwedge(m): 2:23am On Aug 18, 2020
This thread just make me smile like a sheep.
Hahahaha.

NL of those days... Bliss.

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by mutter(f): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2020
ifyalways:

Pataki still comes around . . .
I miss AJ baby and i hope she shows face this december.. kiss
You forgot Becomrich and Kobojunkie cheesy

Mamaput ask Mutter��
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by mutter(f): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Wooh I read this and really went down memory lane.
Indeed we had some really rollercoast rides here.
I guess most people just got overwhelmed with their responsibilities .
We grew older and wiser and some have gone home.
Mamaput ask Mutter��
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by hothuntee(m): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2020
How come no one has mentioned Foxyflow. I am still in shock.
TemiTemi
Chukwudi44
Zubby77
Dridowu

That's much I could rack of the brain as of now.

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by vhuqnl(m): 12:19am On Aug 22, 2020
spiralwedge:

I remember you. We were always on with Kanwuliajara. Her cruise trip, etc grin
I have changed my moniker, so you wont know me now.
. U are the fuktard?

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by vhuqnl(m): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2020
mutter:
Wooh I read this and really went down memory lane.
Indeed we had some really rollercoast rides here.
I guess most people just got overwhelmed with their responsibilities .
We grew older and wiser and some have gone home.
Mamaput ask Mutter��
Did you people meet and bang each other then? Cc Ishilove, ifyalways ednut1
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 22, 2020
bornagainpussy2:
Nairaland has Come a long way, such that there are notable members that have gone Awol. Those people have in one way or the other contributed there own quota's to the growth of this noble site.

I think there should be a time to remember / ask after one and other when still alive than d usual crowd gatherers to type RIP. (such won't be our potion)

One of my nairaland guy is the only husband of Rita domnic & d only king of banana Iceland.. Mad but very creative with words and the used of it while cracking up his joke that u will end up learning one or two things.
But pls I think Yuzedo is the same as Nwamaipkei don't know if I get d spelling right.

Another is onihax.. Iyangbala,, policewoman.. Obontami.... Amarababe that igbo Yoruba wife lols... Also RIP to freeman a..

Ttru those name mentioned above I was able to bring mostly all my colleague in stanbic bank that year to this forum and they are still members..

Pls if u people are still with us indicate & u can as well mention those u missed too.

But someone should help Me with Yuzedo and Nwamaipkei

Another notable member is Righteousness89. We need to give it to that guy for his contribution on this platform too.

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by mutter(f): 6:11am On Aug 22, 2020
vhuqnl:

Yiur comment is offensive and rude.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by spiralwedge(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2020
vhuqnl:

. U are the fuktard?

No please, hahaha. Where's the guy sef?
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by vhuqnl(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
spiralwedge:

No please, hahaha. Where's the guy sef?
In hell. I hate him

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by vhuqnl(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
mutter:

Yiur comment is offensive and rude.
Awwwn. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by spiralwedge(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
vhuqnl:

In hell. I hate him

Hahahaha easy o
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
May God, who molded them and gave them life to fulfil their destinies accept them back into His eternal kingdom. Amen.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by greatdeal1408: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin cool sad sad
Good old days ... Nobody remember Slickest

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by grafixdon: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
I've been a member since 2005. Wow how time flies. I remembered these monikers
Idowuogbo Hungerbad Sexkill Irunobo Sienna Onila Truck pusher Iyangbali Ileke-idi Chaircover EfemenaXY Baby Osisi

4 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by FoxyFlow(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2020
hothuntee:
How come no one has mentioned Foxyflow. I am still in shock.
TemiTemi
Chukwudi44
Zubby77
Dridowu

That's much I could rack of the brain as of now.

I am a reader now.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ttomexy(f): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2020
i remember Holysteph, she opened a thread for abuja jobs, God bless her
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by HolySteph(f): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2020
ttomexy:
i remember Holysteph, she opened a thread for abuja jobs, God bless her
Huh! I'm sorry, you must have mistook my ID for another.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ttomexy(f): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2020
so sorry, she is msSteph, but you remind me of her all the time
HolySteph:

Huh! I'm sorry, you must have mistook my ID for another.
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by frainc(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
I remember i joined this forum 2011, this place was fun then
Chai, i can't forget people like Idowuogbo, Onila, Coolval222 Pdude, Ogugua, blueeyes1 and others that i can't remember their names now
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by frainc(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
ahnie:
I joined nairaland because of demelza..... grin grin grin
I missed her tho.

sambarry (iya wura)
abumickey...nairaland finestboy that year grin
idowulogbo was my fav of all time
calitto..kanwuliajara..kanwuliaextra..craziest naira lander funny,eccentric and intelligent with verbal punchlines.

Sexkills and ogugua...
Oga dont8......
sagamite the f.u.ck.tard crooner.
sophyrock...gallant ukwuani mama

nairaland those years was fun.

#11 years for nairaland no be agidi#

I think i remember this moniker
my own is 9 years
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Ayodejewel(f): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Been following posts on Nairaland since God knows when , before I now eventually became a member. The likes of Sexkills, Tosyn2much, Wristbangle, Late Freeman( RIP), Mrcork made Nairaland really interesting those days
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by prestigiouslady: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2020
frainc:
I remember i joined this forum 2011, this place was fun then
Chai, i can't forget people like Idowuogbo, Onila, Coolval222 Pdude, Ogugua, blueeyes1 and others that i can't remember their names now

Blue eyes stories then.

Good old days

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by HolySteph(f): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
ttomexy:
so sorry, she is msSteph, but you remind me of her all the time
Oh that's nice!
Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by naniawini(f): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Biafrabushboy Emperorkross donpoker9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Donpoker9(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2020
naniawini:
Biafrabushboy Emperorkross donpoker9

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
vhuqnl:

Did you people meet and bang each other then? Cc Iove, ifyalways e1
cc me as per

2 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by ednut1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
vhuqnl:

mumu

1 Like

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Ishilove: 5:29am On Sep 22, 2020
ednut1:
mumu
No be everything you suppose respond to

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Ishilove: 5:29am On Sep 22, 2020
ifyalways:

cc me as per
Please ignore him. He is a troll

3 Likes

Re: Pls Time To Remember Our Old Fellow Nairalanders by Gerrard59(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2020
ifyalways:
Him and Ogugua are happily married with children now. cheesy

Interesting.. Wish them all the best. They were an item those days.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At Age 29 to 30 What First Marriage Or Education? / Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" / Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.