Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu (33575 Views)

AA Governorship Candidate, Balogun Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 / Governor Ambode Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Sanwo-olu (Read speech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
PDP Lagos governorship candidate, Jimi Agbaje congratulates APC governnorship candidate, Sanwo Olu over his election victory .

More details later

https://tvcnews.tv/breaking-pdp-governorship-candidate-in-lagos-state-jimi-agbaje-congratulates-babajide-sanwo-olu-of-the-apc-ahead-of-formal-announcement/

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
That's the spirit.... you've contested enough keep trying don't worry one day God will reward your labour just like how he rewarded that fool called king of the north

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by NextGovernor(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
From all I can see, the less devil politicians we have are in PDP. APC plays do or die politics and will never concede defeat. They rather kill the whole people just to get power and govern empty state.

Saraki conceded
Agbaje now did same.

Good one.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by IbrahimDamola: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is why I like PDP.. No bitterness.

But APC? Useless murderers and bitter killers!

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by festacman(m): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Every four years, this guy Jimi Agbaje shows up and whines Igbo people in Lagos up emotionally. On response, we throw away the 'big picture' and follow his personal political aspiration. He rides on us, creating bad blood between Yorubas and Igbos. Then he disappears after loss of election.
Then just as the strained relationship is beginning to heal, the guy shows up again with his negative campaign.

Jimi Agbaje is yoruba man running against Sanwoolu another Yoruba man. What is special about Agbaje that Igbos would sacrifice all the big picture and the goodwill built over the years to support his personal aspiration? Enough of this sheepishness.

Igbos in Lagos are better off building a STRATEGIC relationship with the most FORMIDABLE political group in Lagos to protect its interests and enhance its welfare. I am happy that people like Senator-elect Ifeanyi Ubah, who having been on the other side in 2015 is now spearheading a new relationship with the most powerful political movement in Lagos. No more making sacrifices in return for nothing unless it is highly necessary such as when an Igbo man is running for an office at National level on different platform.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by tsinzu: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good sportsmanship, not the nonsense APC is doing right now in Kano, Imo and Rivers. Just congratulate the winner and respect the wishes of the people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Bishop4bella(m): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
Spirit of sportsmanship though defeat is never new to him.

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by superlanny(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
this is the type of maturity Atiku will never have, for this act, agbaje has earned my respect, I expect sanwo to compensate the guy with a post, but we don't even need Atikus congratulations, we are waiting for him in court.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is the Good SPIRIT OF SPORTSMANSHIP we are talking about, not someone that has been destined never to rule Nigeria still sulking and crying like a 5 year old boy in his bedroom since FeBuhari 23rd 2019!

Thumbs up Jimi Agbaje!
You fought a good fight.

Whoever is the losing candidate in Oyo state should also get ready to congratulate the winner of the gubernatorial election, and this time, seems it won't go the way of APC!
We are waiting!

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by olaolulazio(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Thanks customer dada grin grin grin grin

He won't say anything until 2023 election.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by dipopooo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mr customer dada just wasted his time, resources and money( hope APC will compensate him)... LESSON DERIVED: Don't ever rely on flatees. They have nothing good to offer. If you want to succeed in life dont associate with them. I guess Atiku has learned his lesson as well... I would forever cherish abok! and afonja.... It's time we chase and frustrate flatees out of Lagos they have nothing good to offer. Awon omo ale radarada

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Lordofthewest(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Eeyah...Respect to our uncle jimi you don try, you were just unfortunate to have political liabilities support your career. Abeg no bother waste money again oo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by AgamaHub: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
maturity in defeat

I give you my unreserved respect

With the way PDP are winning some south west and North states, I thought nairaland resident zombies said all PDP members are Igbos

is ipob now morethan the indigenes in Oyo state grin grin grin

We go dey alright lass lass grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by seunogunmolu1: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
I
kingemzy5:
That's the spirit.... you've contested enough keep trying don't worry one day God will reward your labour just like how he rewarded that fool called king of the north
He should stop even PDP supporters in Lagos do not want him
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by biggerboyc(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by tsinzu: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
I just heard that INEC has suspended the collation of results in OYO because the PDP was winning

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by fredoooooo: 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin

Egbonmi hope you recover small money from Atiku ?
We no go send you on exile to Abia , you're still one of us grin

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Maxi3k(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
AS USUAL
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by StTrump: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
What about Atiku? shocked
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by FuckThaMod: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin congrats sanwo olu.
igbos and yorubas supported PDP, igbos and yorubas supported Apc.
But some fools will come here and make it seem like all yorubas supported apc while all igbos supported pdp. You don't blame them u blame the parents that didn't raise them with proper education. cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Chisaedhor: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin

Buhari should congratulate Atiku too
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulating the guy you called a puppet. O ma se

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Chisaedhor: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by franchasng: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
I love this cool

Jimi Agbaje will rule Lagos one day wink

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
So Lagosians have rejected FREEDOM.

That simply means another 4 years for TINUBU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by primeache: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Agbaje's last Chance missed! wink
Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by stalwart123(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
NextGovernor:
From all I can see, the less devil politicians we have are in PDP. APC plays do or die politics and will never concede defeat.

Saraki conceded
Agbaje now did same.

Good one.

What about Atiku?

Hypocrite!!

7 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by hardeyincah(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
PDP Lagos governorship candidate, Jimi Agbaje congratulates APC governnorship candidate, Sanwo Olu over his election victory .

More details later

https://tvcnews.tv/breaking-pdp-governorship-candidate-in-lagos-state-jimi-agbaje-congratulates-babajide-sanwo-olu-of-the-apc-ahead-of-formal-announcement/

We understands Jagabans game

Jimmy is a decoy of APC

PRO must look for a better and credible candidate if they wants to Unseat APC..

Jimmy wey dey collect project yearly from APC govt...

Den dey together

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by fikiman7000(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
That's the spirit,only pdp can do this if its apc they prefer killing and ordering arrest like they are doing in oyo after seeing that not even inec can subvert the will of the people for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu by teekay213(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Geidam In Yobe / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC / Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.