Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Abia Governorship Election Was Rigged. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship Election Was Rigged. (903 Views)

Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku / How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Governorship Election Was Rigged. by amaniro: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
Obviously rigged in favour of PDP. How can only obingwa have 78,000 votes?

This is my cousin. She works for a politician.undecided

Re: Abia Governorship Election Was Rigged. by Pearlqueen(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
I feel exactly the same
Re: Abia Governorship Election Was Rigged. by amaniro: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pearlqueen:
I feel exactly the same

The numbers don't just tally.

Cc SouthEastFacts.
Re: Abia Governorship Election Was Rigged. by fergie001: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Amaniro.....this is a recurring decima in Obi-Ngwa...

It happened in 2015, when it was obvious Otti was winning.....

Listen, I lost sympathies for the contestants...when they didn't play their game....

I travelled in December, went to the Government House and sniffed something from a source there that until one of Otti or Ogah steps down, pdp can't lose.....

People expected them to reason....they are from the same zone as well as the zone of the Dep gov of pdp.....
Otti still picked his deputy from the same zone as all 3.....

What happened to them will also play out in Nasarawa where the pdp and apga candidates are slashing each other's votes.....instead of pushing out a common front....

The man you are fighting is from a zone with the highest number of LGAs, and is going alone.....not even any one of them picked a deputy from his zone......
Is that not political hara-kiri?

I know the voting strength of Isuikwuato and Bende...ars you telling me they didn't rig there also?

Don't stake in for politicians.......please.....

Amaniro......my brother....Ka Jehovah mezie okwu.....

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Was Rigged. by slivertongue: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2019
ukwa ngwa connection, I said it here 8 lga's can't defeat 9 lga's. the incompetence continues
Re: Abia Governorship Election Was Rigged. by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 11, 2019
If what was posted is true then it means votes don't count. The highest rigger wins

1 Like

Re: Abia Governorship Election Was Rigged. by SouthEastFacts: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2019
amaniro:

The numbers don't just tally.

Cc SouthEastFacts.
Go to court.

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Wins Oyo With Large Margin / New Minimum Wage: What Saraki Said As Senate Approved N30, 000 For Workers / Kano CP Wakili Return To Duty After He Was Sidelined During The Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.