Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (40981 Views)

EFCC Barricades Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello's House Over ₦84 Billion Fraud / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / FG Barricades Unity Fountain Abuja - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts, Threatens Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Below is a clip, showing the heavy deployment of Soldiers and other sister agency in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.

In a video also going viral on social media, Armored Personnel Carriers (APC) were also spotted on the major roads in Port-Harcourt, used as a barricade.

Recall that the UK Embassy in Nigeria, expressed its concern over the way the Nigerian military, interfered in yesterday's electoral process in Rivers State.

Credit: Channels Tv

Watch the video HERE

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Turantula(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
And bokharam is having a field day in NE

114 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Muhamamadu Buhari call ur boys to order before u turn the south south to another sambisa.....they might have droped their guns for amnesty buh their fingers are still intact. We have labored for the sustainance of this democracy buh ur actions only sabotages this effort....call ur boys to order if u and this country are still interested in niger Delta oil...

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by OkoroPeugeot(m): 10:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Are these the ones they said are impersonating the Army?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by franchasng: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is Buhari's Nigeria for you!

Buhari I say shame on you!!

Buhari if you were my father, no matter the so much billions you have looted for me, I will berate you and disown you as my father because I cannot stand the shame you have brought on our name in the name of politics!

People can you see now Whenever God refuses to answer a mans prayer or request, God knows why.

God knew why He refused Buhari becoming Nigeria's President several times, but crooks and political vultures gathered together and made him President, God allowed it so we can learn a lesson, now see what he has turned Nigeria into under 3 and half years, gosh!!!

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
franchasng:

Buhari if you were my father, no matter the so much billions you have looted for me, I will berate you and disown you as my father because I cannot stand the shame you have brought on our name in the name of politics!

People can you see now Whenever God refuses to answer a mans prayer or request, God knows why.

God knew why He refused Buhari becoming Nigeria's President several times, but crooks and political vultures gathered together and made him President, God allowed it so we can learn a lesson, now see what he has turned Nigeria into under 3 and half years, gosh!!!

Keep on embarrassing yourself in the public
When did God make you his spokesman?

No more free cash, better go and hustle legitimately

24 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
greatiyk4u:

No more free cash av always bn u guys $tupid excuse. Muhamamadu Buhari will reap from this evil he have sown or his children will.
Its a pity we have a majority of fools parading this country and taking us backwards....
If u are comfortable with wat Buhari and the military are doing, then u deserve to be compelled to a cage in a zoo cos u are a threat to human evolution process. ..

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
The military can be this mean with this kinda weaponry yet Boko Haram are still slaughtering Nigerians up north and someone will tell me Buhari is not a Boko Haram terrorist...

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Oxb90: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
franchasng:

the unfortunate thing is that their e-rats in nairaland will not see anything wrong with this. Let me ask again, since when did the conduction of a state gubernatorial election become a call for warfare? Just because of one persons interest a whole state is disenfranchised.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:31am On Mar 11, 2019
Sad! The army has been so compromised that they become wax in the hands of BH terrorist.

15 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Mudia07(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2019
It's unfortunate that Rivers has been turned into a battleground!! Let's see how it plays out

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2019
God will protect me and my family members, death will never cease to happen in the camps of those that support this atrocities that is been committed in my state by this soldiers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Bros may the calamity you're supporting visit you one day

Arrant Nonsense!!!

42 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2019
During war...we don't have weapons

During elections...armoury on display..

There was a country

22 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by teamoneline: 12:35am On Mar 11, 2019
no more free money. sai baba.

1 Like

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Aragbiji:

Sharrap
Okoro jew
the blood of the innocent people killed on Saturday is on your hands with that of your ogas that supports evil

22 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:36am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2019
teamoneline:
Dont let me insult you...

As you wish for calamity..may it visit you and your household ten fold angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2019
Hmm Buhari, if God could settle Abacha why do you think you are larger or bigger than God? Your end is near, the oppressed will fight back sooner than later

5 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Aragbiji: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2019
Thisis2raw:
the blood of the innocent people killed on Saturday is on your hands with that of your ogas that supports evil
Wail to death .
Okoro jew

2 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 11, 2019
APC just can't take its mind off the size of Rivers State treasury.

Government of the thieves, for the thieves and by the thieves!

6 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 12:39am On Mar 11, 2019
teamoneline:

This evil that gives you joy will settle in your household very very soon

17 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Aragbiji:

Sharrap
Okoro jew

Talking from a psychiatric hospital...........

Who knows when your brain will reset...

16 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by deavicky(m): 12:40am On Mar 11, 2019
greatiyk4u:

how do u mean? Have they been given us money?. I don't know what u are benefiting from this government when u see what is wrong and u call it right. I pray what happened to my security man should happen to u, so u can feel small of the pain pp are feeling.

16 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by eurogee: 12:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Asum ekwensu kpoo gi oku. Idiot!

Oxb90:
the unfortunate thing is that their e-rats in nairaland will not see anything wrong with this. Let me ask again, since when did the conduction of a state gubernatorial election become a call for warfare? Just because of one persons interest a whole state is disenfranchised.

2 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

No more free cash av always bn u guys $tupid excuse. Muhamamadu Buhari will reap from this evil he have sown or his children will.
Its a pity we have a majority of fools parading this country and taking us backwards....
If u are comfortable with wat Buhari and the military are doing, then u deserve to be compelled to a cage in a zoo cos u are a threat to human evolution process. ..

No one succeeds in life with this much bitterness and anger and hatred, I wonder why some people always think they are better of by condemning others simply because they have different opinion, for your information Buhari is not your problem so you better free yourself before BP will destroy you.
You are so quick to see what the military are doing but forget so soon how Wike used militant, police, military to destroy lives and properties in Rivers state in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:47am On Mar 11, 2019
teamoneline:

Which free money are you talking about?
Where did you see the free money during other past president's tenure?

OK you think Buhari is not distributing money to his family members and co thieves ?
You don't know how much that went out during this election time

Wait until Buhari leaves Office,..you will be shocked at what he did with our money,...
The one he spent on his health alone is enough to send your whole local government to a foreign school with 50k alawi

What is your qualification let me know where to keep your Brian to cool off......

24 Likes

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by pacino26(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2019
I have tried my hardest best not to comment on the happenings in Rivers state. Probably cuz I think it's payback for Wike who used federal might way back in 2015. But it wasn't this bad na! The intimidation and desperation to oust the incumbent governor is making him now look like a martyr and the people of Rivers state are paying with their blood to exercise their right as enshrined in the constitution. The silence from the President is a mark of approval and a statement that Rivers must fall to the APC regime.

No sane human should condone or justify this act notwithstanding party affiliation. SARS, Army, Navy, Air Force not mentioning other paramilitary agencies all deployed and given orders to act in reckless abandon. PMB should just declare a state of emergency if he so wants Rivers badly and save the innocent citizens and inhabitants of the state.

Indeed there was a country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 12:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Anything as long as Wike sent parking.

2015 was rigged with army , police and militants.

Today, the Army was brought in to make elections peaceful....

Wike said and I quote " no man born of a woman can stop his victory " that's a slap to Buhari and the good people of rivers state.

Wike went through the back door of to disqualify every viable contestant Tinge Cole and Lulu through the useless courts and judges. With the help of the saboteur Magnus Abe.

For that reason he felt he has attained the high of a god.

Only him want to contest right?
OK na let's watch and see if he is god.

As for Amaechi its now or Never for him.... If Amaechi fails to unsit wike with all the forces at his disposal, the same way wike dealt with him in 2015, no one in Rivers or Nigeria will take him serious again.

An eye for an eye.... Fayose got served in Ekiti, wike will surely Get served in Rivers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Facebook, Instagram Must Register As Businesses In Nigeria – FG / Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.