Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS (1722 Views)

LP Governor Alex Otti Visits APC Governor Sanwo-Olu (Pics) / 2023 : A Joker Of A Politician Said He Campaigned In Ibadan / He Campaigned For Buhari In 2015 Elections, Buhari Murdered His 4 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by deomelo: 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by deomelo: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Abgaje barely even mention Sanwo Olu, he thought shouting Tinubu left and right and begging for cheap ibo votes with tribe and ethnic baiting was enough to send him to Alahusa, but Lagosians thought him a huge lesson.

grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by deomelo: 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2019

Eko o ni baje is real, it's a way of life and culture.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by deomelo: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2019

This is who Agbaje should have campaigned against.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
deomelo:
Abgaje barely even mention Sanwo Olu, he thought shouting Tinubu left and right and begging for cheap ibo votes with tribe and ethnic baiting was enough to send him to Alahusa, but Lagosians thought him a huge lesson.

grin grin
You need serious help!!!

Talking as if the election was won and not rigged undecided

Mtcheeeeeeew

Who do you think you are talking to Aliens

Tinubu can barely stand on his own these days! Tell him that nothing lasts forever!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by CrtlAltDel: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
[s]
Wiseandtrue:

You need serious help!!!

Mtcheeeeeeew

Tinubu can barely stand on his own these days! Tell him that nothing lasts forever!

[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by deomelo: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2019
[s]
Wiseandtrue:

You need serious help!!!
alking as if the election was won and not rigged undecided

Mtcheeeeeeew

[/s]

What's my business with this village ipob?

Mind your ipob village abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

What's my business with this village ipob?

Mind your ipob village abeg.
I[b] will not mind anything! I will keep correcting you till you denounce zombiesm!!! [/b]

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You need serious help!!!

Mtcheeeeeeew

Tinubu can barely stand on him own these days! Tell him that nothing lasts forever!

How was the election rigged. Please say what you know. The election was free and fair, in fact people just strolled into the polling units and casted their ballot papers. Since Fashola, I haven't seen a more widely accepted candidate as Sanwo-olu. Dude did his homework well. So happy for the outcome.
The APC canvassers did well. I saw unity in my area yesterday. I couldn't believe that people from different divides who almost threw punches because of last two weeks Presidential elections in Satellite Town could make peace. I noticed an Awori youth team up with some Igbo youths make frantic efforts to mobilize Igbo people to help vote for Sanwo-olu. The dude along with some friends of mine went house to house to canvass for vote from uninterested Igbo voters. The Igbos dominated this area in population and the indigenes knowing that their win won't make much impact had to mobilize more hands to cast votes for the APC. Before you could say Jack, people started trooping from their homes to cast in one direction. All for the APC! And when you asked them why APC, they tell you that Sanwo-olu deserves it.
I'm really impressed with the outcome of the elections. It shows that we are one Lagosians and unity should be our stance.
Good one APC, Welldone Sanwo Eko!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Prompto: 12:11am On Mar 11, 2019
An irredeemable Igbotic bigot correcting those mentally superior to his entire household lol.
Wiseandtrue:

I[b] will not mind anything! I will keep correcting you till you denounce zombiesm!!! [/b]

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by sonature1: 12:11am On Mar 11, 2019
deomelo:

grin grin

The minute I opened this thread, I was interested in seeing Ibo or IPOB.

And I wasn't disappointed.

Any day you write without including either of those two, u will definitely have a heart attack.

The funny thing is that u can only do all this on a faceless forum.

A coward begets a coward...

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by deomelo: 12:13am On Mar 11, 2019
sonature1:

The minute I opened this thread, I was interested in seeing Ibo or IPOB.

And I wasn't disappointed.

Any day you write without including either of those two, u will definitely have a heart attack.

The funny thing is that u can only do all this on a faceless forum.

A coward begets a coward...

See guilty conscience.

Are you ipob?

Abeg wear the shoe if e fit.

grin grin
Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2019
deomelo:

grin grin
You're right! It shows that Lagosians eschew love among themselves and voted massively for Sanwo-olu. You don't judge a book by it's covers. The elections have proven to you that the Igbos don't deserve the kind of hate you always label them. A true Lagosians is not an ethnic bigot. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by deomelo: 12:30am On Mar 11, 2019
UdechiHD:
How was the election rigged. Please say what you know. The election was free and fair, in fact people just strolled into the polling units and casted their ballot papers. Since Fashola, I haven't seen a more widely accepted candidate as Sanwo-olu. Dude did his homework well. So happy for the outcome.
The APC canvassers did well. I saw unity in my area yesterday. I couldn't believe that people from different divides who almost threw punches because of last two weeks Presidential elections in Satellite Town could make peace. I noticed an Awori youth team up with some Igbo youths make frantic efforts to mobilize Igbo people to help vote for Sanwo-olu. The dude along with some friends of mine went house to house to canvass for vote from uninterested Igbo voters. The Igbos dominated this area in population and the indigenes knowing that their win won't make much impact had to mobilize more hands to cast votes for the APC. Before you could say Jack, people started trooping from their homes to cast in one direction. All for the APC! And when you asked them why APC, they tell you that Sanwo-olu deserves it.
I'm really impressed with the outcome of the elections. It shows that we are one Lagosians and unity should be our stance.

Instead of campaigning against PMB, they busied themselves with fake internet polls, insults and abuse, WAEC certificates and Jibrin from Sudan.

Instead of campaigning against Sanwo Olu in Lagos, they campaigned against Asiwaju Tinubu

....but of course, rigging is the loser and the lazy man's excuse

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by deomelo: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2019
UdechiHD:
You're right! It shows that Lagosians eschew love among themselves and voted massively for Sanwo-olu. You don't judge a book by it's covers. The elections have proven to you that the Igbos don't deserve the kind of hate you always label them. A true Lagosians is not an ethnic bigot. Take note.

You are wrong.

Let me tell you what happened.

Agbaje's tribe and ethnic biting campaign united Yoruba APC and Yoruba PDP Lagosians against Agbaje. The votes Agbaje collected came from ipob and Sanwo's votes came from Yoruba APC and PDP.
Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2019
deomelo:

You are wrong.

Let me tell you what happened.

Agbaje's tribe and ethnic biting campaign united Yoruba APC and Yoruba PDP Lagosians against Agbaje. The votes Agbaje collected came from ipob and Sanwo's votes came from Yoruba APC and PDP.

Well, you already have that written in your head. Yoruba APC bla bla bla, Yoruba PDP united bla bla. Lol.
But Sanwo-olu thinks otherwise. Don't get offended when he disappoints you lot.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by deomelo: 1:50am On Mar 11, 2019
UdechiHD:
Well, you already have that written in your head. Yoruba APC bla bla bla, Yoruba PDP united bla bla. Lol.
But Sanwo-olu thinks otherwise. Don't get offended when he disappoints you lot.

Typical ipob, always sad, bitter, angry and wishing evil, bad luck and negativity.

Back to sender.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
UdechiHD:
Lolzzzzzzzz keep consoling yourself!!!

Why involve Igbos or any tribe for that matter in this discussion undecided

People might have different opinions on matters doesn't mean they have anything against the person!!!

Thank God you spoke about your ward not the whole Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
UdechiHD:

You and I know Sanwo-olu had access to Lagos state treasury for his campaign activities unlike Agbaje, so you can't expect the person with less funds to campaign better than the person with more funds.
Let's wait and see what this new Lagos governor will do, he appears to be spineless and would never go against Tinubu's wish even when it is to the detriment to Lagosians.

Its only if Tinubu dies that Lagos will be set free.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by deomelo: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
sexybaby22:

You and I know Sanwo-olu had access to Lagos state treasury for his campaign activities unlike Agbaje, so you can't expect the person with less funds to campaign better than the person with more funds.
Let's wait and see what this new Lagos governor will do, he appears to be spineless and would never go against Tinubu's wish even when it is to the detriment to Lagosians.

Its only if Tinubu dies that Lagos will be set free.

You mean Lagosians are inside prison and Tinubu put a gun to their heads and forced them to the hundreds of polling stations to vote for Sanwo Olu?

Igbos no dey get sense sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
deomelo:

You mean Lagosians are inside prison and Tinubu put a gun to their heads and forced them to the hundreds of polling stations to vote for Sanwo Olu?

So anyone that criticises Tinubu is Igbo/ipob ?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by deomelo: 2:13am On Mar 12, 2019
sexybaby22:

So anyone that criticises Tinubu is Igbo/ipob ?

Are you ipob?

I don't even remember uttering such rubbish, it's either inability to read and comprehend o your part or just guilty conscience.
Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 12, 2019
Whether he campaign for or against Tinubu, he would still loose. The godfather of APC in Lagos will never allow any other party to win even if they campaign massively.
Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 12, 2019
deomelo:

Are you ipob?

I don't even remember uttering such rubbish, it's either inability to read and comprehend o your part or just guilty conscience.

But you wrote "Igbos no dey get sense share" or didn't you?

For you to write it as a reply to me, what did you mean?
Re: Reason Why Agbaje Lost. He campaigned Against Asiwaju Instead of Sanwo Olu. PICS by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 12, 2019
deomelo:

Didn't you write this to me which insinuates that I am ipob because I am against Tinubu?

Don't try to be smarter than you are

(1) (Reply)

FG Please Pay Workers Our March Salary Before Shutting Down The Country / See What Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Has To Say About Convid-19 And The Fed Govt / Mr Jollof Slams Governors Who Matches Nose Mask With Their Shirts, Sharing Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.