Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) (65626 Views)

Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far) / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by timothydare(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2019
ShitHead:
The margin for Enugu own sweet me die!!!! Chai!!!
e no only swt me.
but e totori me

2 Likes

Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by timothydare(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2019
zagadon:
Watin dey happen to Delta State and Rivers?
Inconclusive
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by JohnsonG(f): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2019
River State Election what is the news
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by abuiltech(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2019
Northern people (kano, bauchi,) are intelligent, they vote PMB of APC as the president, PDP as the governor, they really know what they want, kudos to them. This shows that presidential election result from the north is the true reflection of the will of the people, atiku can just go and relax, he is not the man of the northern people

5 Likes

Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by abujaafar18: 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
ShitHead:
The margin for Enugu own sweet me die!!!! Chai!!!
Imagine!
That is a display of the usual hatred for opposition parties among Iboes. A people Full of hate that wouldn't mind cutting their nose to spite their face. And that is why your leaders take you for a ride.
Look at the contexts in Kano, Bauchi, Plateau, sokoto and other states in the North and you will realise that the people there, unlike you, vote for personalities and not parties. That is the Same reason why they choosed Buhari over Atiku, a known thief (whom you revere) as a result of your usual hatred for APC.
You will soon be consumed by hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by blockchain: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2019
No news from Imo State At all... power tussle there is much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by ihedioramma: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2019
IMO STATE UCHE NWOSU AA
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by sharena(m): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2019
we dey look
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by crownpriest: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2019
If Abia's result above hangs on, exodus of God's own pple may follow up soon. May the almighty see many thru hbp, hypertension & the likes.
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by IloveToMess: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2019
ihedioramma:
IMO STATE UCHE NWOSU AA

You are not from IMO so shut up.
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by thaoriginator: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2019
I prefer that handsome Abba than that stupid Gondoller. As why APC didn't swap him as they did Ambode still baffles me
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Educatorz:

Are u in ENUGU? Do you know Ayogu Eze ? He is a failure right from time immemorial. In his polling booth he loose. In his ward he loose. In his local government he loose. Reason been that he didn't do anything to his own people as a senator. He only focus on his immediate family. His village is suffering since. you have to win peoples love before u win election. It is not about party. Gburu Gburu the Governor elect and Ayogu Eze of APC are from the same senatorial zone and speaks the same Nsukka dialect but what Gburu Gburu has done to Nsukka zone in terms of infrastructure can never be forgotten in a hurry. He is the "Messiah" to every Nsukka man
don't mind that ewu awusa. i am an indigine of enugu-ezike(same town with ayogu eze) and we all voted for gburu gburu because he deserves it. they can all masturbate to hell.
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by abujaafar18: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2019
Educatorz:

Are u in ENUGU? Do you know Ayogu Eze ? He is a failure right from time immemorial. In his polling booth he loose. In his ward he loose. In his local government he loose. Reason been that he didn't do anything to his own people as a senator. He only focus on his immediate family. His village is suffering since. you have to win peoples love before u win election. It is not about party. Gburu Gburu the Governor elect and Ayogu Eze of APC are from the same senatorial zone and speaks the same Nsukka dialect but what Gburu Gburu has done to Nsukka zone in terms of infrastructure can never be forgotten in a hurry. He is the "Messiah" to every Nsukka man
I made a general statement, not only Enugu. It's a common trend. We all know how well Ngige performed in his first tenure as Governor in Anambra. But since he joined the opposition, he has been rejected at the poles each time he contested elections in that state. His sins are just because he is in APC.
Iboes are not only being left behind in national politics, but are gradually becoming endangered species across the borders because of their hatred for the other major tribes. Recent events in Oyo and Lagos are indications of that.
You guys need to think wisely.
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by BluntBoy(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2019
ajon1:
grin
This Enugu APC candidate with only 10,000 votes? That guy cannot amount to anything politically

That was pure party politics. It has nothing to do with the guy. He can still rise in the future.
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by abujaafar18: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
don't mind that ewu awusa. i am an indigine of enugu-ezike(same town with ayogu eze) and we all voted for gburu gburu because he deserves it. they can all masturbate to hell.
And you are ewu igbo, a child of hate, right? You will remain backward forever in that zone politically. How can you rule Nigeria when you hate Hausas and Yorubas and with your tiny population. Even VP, you will not smell. You will continue to winn. And you can only contemplate Biafra. But can you even live together for I know you hate yourselves more than You hate others. In fact South Sudan will be better off. Children of hate.
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by Mosdaddy: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Nice nice nice grin
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by BluntBoy(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2019
abujaafar18:
I made a general statement, not only Enugu. It's a common trend. We all know how well Ngige performed in his first tenure as Governor in Anambra. But since he joined the opposition, he has been rejected at the poles each time he contested elections in that state. His sins are just because he is in APC.
Iboes are not only being left behind in national politics, but are gradually becoming endangered species across the borders because of their hatred for the other major tribes. Recent events in Oyo and Lagos are indications of that.
You guys need to think wisely.

You are right. Elections are becoming very unpredictable except in the East where PDP are certain of huge victories.

Because of a single man (Ajimobi), Oyo people rejected APC. And now, they are saying it too that if Makinde bleeps up, they will take away their support. There is nothing like party. Just pure personality race.

Oyo did not reject Adelabu. Adelabu was just unfortunate to be linked to Ajimobi. In 4 years time, should Makinde mess up, Adelabu may get his chance even as an APC member.
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by Sugarplum777(f): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2019
Good cool

Click on the link below
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by abujaafar18: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are right. Elections are becoming very unpredictable except in the East where PDP are certain of huge victories.

Because of a single man (Ajimobi), Oyo people rejected APC. And now, they are saying it too that if Makinde bleeps up, they will take away their support. There is nothing like party. Just pure personality race.

Oyo did not reject Adelabu. Adelabu was just unfortunate to be linked to Ajimobi. In 4 years time, should Makinde mess up, Adelabu may get his chance even as an APC member.
Exactly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
abujaafar18:
And you are ewu igbo, a child of hate, right? You will remain backward forever in that zone politically. How can you rule Nigeria when you hate Hausas and Yorubas and with your tiny population. Even VP, you will not smell. You will continue to winn. And you can only contemplate Biafra. But can you even live together for I know you hate yourselves more than You hate others. In fact South Sudan will be better off. Children of hate.
otu nne gi. cry me a river
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by Fidelismaria: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Close tie in Ogun state

Check out my signature
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by missionmex(m): 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

and elections are not predictable in lagos?
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by ihedioramma: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
IloveToMess:

You are not from IMO so shut up.
You are not up to 18 so shut up there .
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by donkuso(f): 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
abujaafar18:
Imagine!
That is a display of the usual hatred for opposition parties among Iboes. A people Full of hate that wouldn't mind cutting their nose to spite their face. And that is why your leaders take you for a ride.
Look at the contexts in Kano, Bauchi, Plateau, sokoto and other states in the North and you will realise that the people there, unlike you, vote for personalities and not parties. That is the Same reason why they choosed Buhari over Atiku, a known thief (whom you revere) as a result of your usual hatred for APC.
You will soon be consumed by hate.

This your prayer wont work. Did you fight the civil war? No. Leave us,it is not hate,they call it once bitten. We are not the tribe that you kill and we snug up to you and lap ur ass. NC can do it not the igbos. May God reverse your prayer for ndi Igbo to your family and 10 generations of your family to come, may they be consume by hate Amen.
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by diadem10: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
missionmex:
and elections are not predictable in lagos?

Lagos is a working state. The lekki you see today is the brainchild of Tinubu. Eko Atlantic city is on its way.
Re: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (complete List So Far) by mamatwiny(f): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
ajon1:
grin
This Enugu APC candidate with only 10,000 votes? That guy cannot amount to anything politically

And this is not his first outing ooo, That guy has been contesting in the state since I was a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zuckerberg Presents Facebook Drone To Buhari (photos) / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.