Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo (18590 Views)

Court Declares 25 Rivers Assembly Seats Vacant / APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by maxiuc(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2019
uthlaw:
keep quiet,this stupid PDP that rule Nigeria for 16years or .....,Yoruba are not folish like the South South and South East that only vote for party,we vote for achievement and individuals!
I don't why Yorubas are fast to drag tribalism into any argument yes PDP 16yrs of rule who was the president from 1999: to 2007 stupid fool Afonja claiming to be wise

Any government that doesn't have the igbos backing always suffers beat that we Igbos are the economic hub of Nigeria we don't care on which political ground we pitch our tent because we're independent people of the south eastern Nigeria , brown room region land of skull mining Tunibu salves
Northern salves
Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja Afonja president for 8yrz vice president for 4yrs how better is your region more than the South East
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by nwanyionitsha: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Kaodek:
Congratulations to Engr Seyi Makinde and PDP

Please learn from the downfall of Mr constituted authority

Probe the previous Administration

Continue the good projects embarked on by the previous Admin

Pay the Pensioners and their gratuities

May God grant you good health and wisdom to drive Oyo to a better level
My prayer is let him work hard and do right by the people.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by Kaodek(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
My prayer is let him work hard and do right by the people.
He understood people love and fought hard for his victory.....God will put him through

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by Olofintoto(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2019
sixtyeight:

Not actually based on Seyi's factor but due to the last minute coalition formed by the major opposition parties to unseat APC. Femi Lanlehin of ADC and Sharafadeen Alli of Zlp declared support for Seyi Makinde at the instance of a former governor of the State, Senator ladoja.

If PDP had gone to the polls without the coalition, APC would have managed to win like Ajimobi did during his second term with a paltry 32 percent

You are right
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
PDP is OYO forever .

Those APC five should defect to PDP immediately.
why should they defect this ina mentality nawa...wont DE be opposition
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2019
234ng44uk:

On the contrary, PDP won based on protest vote to get rid of Mr Constituted Authority and his legacy.
any which way pdp won it's gud for democracy...so politicians can sit up
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2019
post=76546378:
OYO people chose the people they wanted to represent them.

Goodluck to them.
God bless Oyo State.
God bless Nigeria.
aunty MANNA it's been quiet a long time here. I've missed you.
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2019
In Oyo, we don't give warning to political parties, you mess up like this, you are punished by polls. Makinde should be careful too, Hon Olatoye killed, auxilliary's wife killed, so many things happening already and this is one of the reasons we voted PDP out in the first place. Makinde had better take the issue of security very serious, although this could be plan of Makinde's political enemy to give him a bad name. Well I really feel for Adelabu and other APC aspiranst, the payed the price for Gov Ajimobi's misdeeds.
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by drey076(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
PDP is OYO forever .

Those APC five should defect to PDP immediately.
stop all this political party affiliation

if seyi makinde Bleep up, he would be voted out.

south west is not south east and south south that lick the ass of political party-PDP because of hatred for Buhari
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by Skodiswayze(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Clear your doubts MR
Forget about protest vote
PDP is a goal in OYO state before the election sef, leave level for devil.
I'm an Ibadan Indigene
We all love Seyi Makinde.

234ng44uk:

On the contrary, PDP won based on protest vote to get rid of Mr Constituted Authority and his legacy.
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by gameboyo: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2019
Olofintoto:

Some of them actually won base on Seyi Makinde's factor

HOW powerful is this makinde?
Cos I watched his campaign in 2015 and it very poor.
Just curious
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by forgiveness: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2019
jayson87:
AJISEBI OYO LA RI .... OYO ooo SEBI BABA ENIKAN KAN...

Please communicate this to tinubu

All warriors that came out from Ibadan were mostly not Ibadan indigenes.

Anyway, I wish Seyi good luck but no one should cry when insecurity sets in in Ibadan.
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by forgiveness: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2019
Bjainy:
The factor that worked in 2011 also worked in 2019.
Most people voted against Akala of PDP in 2011 and that gave other ACN aspirant the free way into the government.
In 2019 Oyo people voted against Oga Constitued Authority and that also enhance victory for other PDP aspirant.
Both the APC and PDP candidates in Oyo state have good manifesto and plan but there's always a winner because the governorship vacancy is just 1

Which have a better manifesto?
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2019
I am Igbo, but I respect Oyo people for this. Not because they voted for the PDP candidates but they voted for Individuals they want. Be it vengeance vote or trust. This is what obtains in my senatorial zone in Abia State( Abia North). If we need you. Even if you contest with YPP(no disrespect intended) we will vote for you massively.
Below is the result for my LGA UMUNNEOCHI for e.g
NB: No single shot was fired

Gov - PDP, (Reelected)
House of Assembly - PDP (incumbent APGA defeated), House of Rep - APC,(Reelected)
Senate - APC(incumbent PDP defeated)
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2019
drey076:

stop all this political party affiliation

if seyi makinde Bleep up, he would be voted out.

south west is not south east and south south that lick the ass of political party-PDP because of hatred for Buhari

Says Lagos Tinubu APC number 1 ass licker
Re: PDP Wins 26, APC 5 Assembly Seats In Oyo by Genesis21(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
To PDP supporters now , the most peaceful election in SW now is in Oyo State. You know the reason why ?. Because they won in Oyo State. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibok Atacked By Boko Haram, Many Houses On Fire / 2023: Governors Intensify Plot To Hijack APC, PDP / Amosun Rewards Paralympian, Coach With N1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.