Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate (6306 Views)

Ekiti Lawmaker Okuyiga Distributes Food Items, Cash Gifts To Constituents / EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him / Ekiti Lawmaker Removes EFCC Marking On Building (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by OEPHIUS(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2019

APPRECIATION

On Saturday, 9th March, 2019, I, Adegoke Olajide was declared elected as the next representative of the good people of Efon constituency in the Ekiti State House of Assembly and I hereby, wish to express my sincere gratitude to all Efons for the confidence reposed in me by sending me to Ado Ekiti to go and serve our dear community and indeed the entire Ekiti State. Let it be known that I intend to undertake this serious assignment with the greatest sense of responsibility and diligence which I can muster and I am trusting the Almighty God to grant me the divine enablement not to disappoint you all.
As your eyes, ears and voice in the State House of Assembly, I would do all within my capacity to ensure improved infrastructural and socio economic development of this constituency. I will be a servant representative who will strive to facilitate steady improvement in the standard of living of our people by drawing government attention to strategic areas of needs through innovative but effective representation. I will remain committed to productive engagement of youths and women in particular to achieve sustainable economic transformation for them because of their significant roles in building a sustainable economy and maintaining a stable polity.

There is no doubt that the contest for the office was tough and at times intemperate and schismatic especially on the social media, I however want to commend the comportment, tenacity and courage of my contemporaries who contested for this office right from the primary stage within all the political parties to my opponent in the general election, my brother, Otunba Lekan Akinyele. I urge all of them not to relent in their commitment to the advancement of our dear Efon Alaaye because that is a cause which must be beyond partisan politics or elective office. It is a task for all Efons at home and in the diaspora. This is why I adopted a campaign motto which said: “Together we can restore our values.” I also want to urge all supporters of APC and PDP to be guided by the fact that the two of us who contested the general election do not support violence. After all, Efon is one and we Efon people are all interconnected in one way or the other. Harassing and attacking ourselves does not serve the collective interest of Efon but only breeds a cycle of bitterness which will continue to fester.

In conclusion, I urged all Efon people to continue to support the Dr. Kayode Fayemi led administration which has within such a short time proved that an all-inclusive, respectable and glorious Ekiti State is achievable.

Thank you and God bless you all. Amen.

Adegoke Olajide

https://thepunditng.com/ekiti-lawmaker-elect-in-efon-appreciates-electorate/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by eben1marketer: 9:36am On Mar 11, 2019
cool
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by ArinzeAnthony03: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2019
OK naaa
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by corenewsonline: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2019
great
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by biGwal(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2019
FAYOSE still in severe pain oooooo
grin cheesy grin
cheesy grin cheesy
cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by jhydebaba(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Very unusual of a Naija Politician. After election na to dey chop d moni
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by Decent02(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2019
Is ok
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by dahmie2013: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2019
U're welcome!
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2019
Now, let the work begin.

NEXT LEVEL here we come......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by Pidginwhisper: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2019
But Desmond Idiot the Toilet commissioner was busy showing praise on Jagaban and Co who are less than 20. You go dey alright las las grin

Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2019
You all will soon forget about the electorate that voted for you. A beg pack for one side.
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2019
congrats to him but he's leaving that sit by 2027

by 2027 I'm coming home to represent and set a pacesetter for the youth involvement in politics in Efon local govt
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by sunnyphem(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2019
nice one Mr Olajide... God bless u more! Proudly Efon Guy! edu ule efon kumoye! that's my town!

Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by dheilaw1(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2019
sunnyphem:
nice one Mr Olajide... God bless u more! Proudly Efon Guy! edu ule efon kumoye! that's my town!
awe ka bi ogbon re lefon o. Emi naa omo edu ule ahun efon kumoye. Omo oloke ko moke gigun
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by sunnyphem(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
dheilaw1:
awe ka bi ogbon re lefon o. Emi naa omo edu ule ahun efon kumoye. Omo oloke ko moke gigun

oke are .... are u in Lagos
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by dheilaw1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
sunnyphem:

ugbeyin lule mi o, ati ojodi. No I'm in ibadan
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by dheilaw1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
sunnyphem:

ugbeyin lule mi. No I'm in ibadan
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by sunnyphem(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2019
dheilaw1:
ugbeyin lule mi. No I'm in ibadan
karee ho... omo oloke!
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate by dheilaw1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
sunnyphem:

karee ho... omo oloke!
Kare o omo oloke ko moge gigun

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Gaidam Int’l Market Reopened As Mai Mala Buni Relaxes Curfew / Road To 2023: Ayu’s Exit Will Cause More Crisis For PDP – Makarfi / Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.