Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,848 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election (49794 Views)

Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels / INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect / Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
irumole1975:

Why? Just Why.

This thing you just uttered is an attempt to balkanize Nigeria, But I must promise you that you won't go unpunished. Why will you resort to compare Buhari with Barak Obama? Just because of your selfish interest.

Idiot girl
illiterate fool, can't you read? Did I compare anyone here? Bastard troll like you
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by irumole1975: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Debramaye:
illiterate fool, can't you read? Did I compare anyone here? Bastard troll like you

I have nothing to say to you seriously, I have nothing to say to you. But I assure I'll print this page and show it to my lawyer.

AAh. Why'll you be forcing yourself on me. I already made my stand that I'm not interested
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by Chikpat(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
misano:

APC don fail OYO STATE hip-hip hurray....

*dancing shaku shaku* ....

That one dey na. The fit still fail Kano sef.
Tambuwal never sure say e go make am for this election ooo kikikiki

*I phone 7 legbe gbe*
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by Midastorch(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
SaturnNick:
I so hate that devil... And someone somewhere is saying God chooses leaders (except not in democracy sha)

But you do not hate Ifeanyi Ikpeazu neither do you hate Ben Ayade in Cross river, but you want to hate a working Governor...
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by supereagle(m): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
TooNoisy:
The South East keep recycling the same failed Governors who have nothing to offer. They will come out here and complain that Umahi, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu are the worst performing Governors in the country, yet these guys win by huge margins.

The Federal Government gets 55% of Nigeria's revenues. 45% goes to States and LGs. Meaning if you elect good Governors, your lot will be better and you wouldn't have to blame Buhari for everything or plan to all travel to Lagos, Abuja and Kano.

In the South West, you can see that Ajimobi was roundly rejected for his bad performance. No amount of rigging could change the people's vote. Even in Kano, Ganduje has been rejected. No amount of rigging will bring him back. Only the South East continue to elect failed Governors but blame others for their woes.

I love your submission. God bless you.
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by garux: 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
eazisky:
If HELL-rufai finished delaying result in the name of rigging, INEC should later and shamefully come,out to announce that APC won

Guy El Rufai cannot lose in Kaduna. Christians in Kaduna are not up to 35%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by Niseamaka(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
lomprico:
Fuçk that mod! angry

Nobody it talking about the siege by Nigerian army and police between water lines junction to GRA junction in Port harcourt. All businesses and offices are forced to shut down. People are trekking and u have to raise your hand up. angry

Someone should tell amechi that one day buhari will step down and retire to daura. What will he do then? because I doubt he can go to his home town of sleep with both eyes closed.

What goes around, comes around, woke did worse than that to Amaechi when he was minister under Jonathan, he used both army and the police to harass and insimidqte Amaechi, even preventing him from assessing the government house on many occasions. Remember the notorious police commission Mbu?. Stop wailing.
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by SaturnNick(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Midastorch:

But you do not hate Ifeanyi Ikpeazu neither do you hate Ben Ayade in Cross river, but you want to hate a working Governor...
Am saying from what I have obviously seen
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by Creativebae(f): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Albert0011:
We Deltans know what's good for us..are u from Delta?
Yeah
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by RealityShot: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
TooNoisy:
The South East keep recycling the same failed Governors who have nothing to offer. They will come out here and complain that Umahi, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu are the worst performing Governors in the country, yet these guys win by huge margins.

The Federal Government gets 55% of Nigeria's revenues. 45% goes to States and LGs. Meaning if you elect good Governors, your lot will be better and you wouldn't have to blame Buhari for everything or plan to all travel to Lagos, Abuja and Kano.

In the South West, you can see that Ajimobi was roundly rejected for his bad performance. No amount of rigging could change the people's vote. Even in Kano, Ganduje has been rejected. No amount of rigging will bring him back. Only the South East continue to elect failed Governors but blame others for their woes.
truth dey bitter.. But talk am well well O

After they will blame BUHARI

COCrochas cut their salaries any how & looted all oil related extra funds..buhari is blamed
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by Rikidony(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
misano:

The PDP you all thought was dead has once again crawled its way into your backyard (Oyo state). LoL.
A set back that will be fix.

As for PDP, it will soon be turn into a beer palour party grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
TooNoisy:

Crap.
Didn't they reject Rochas in all his entirety?
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by ken6488(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Creativebae:
Okowa issa goal.
issa goal
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by Lovemaester: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
lomprico:
Nobody it talking about the siege by Nigerian army and police between water lines junction to GRA junction in Port harcourt. All businesses and offices are forced to shut down. People are trekking and u have to raise your hand up. angry

Someone should tell amechi that one day buhari will step down and retire to daura. What will he do then? because I doubt he can go to his home town of sleep with both eyes closed.

shut up ur stupid mouth, the way wike entered govt house is the same way he will leave. the neutral aac guy will build a peaceful state devoid of the likes of wike and amaechi
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by chiefobdk(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
TooNoisy:

Why did you change ambode who a while ago was the best Governor in the world
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by Darevofpeace(m): 1:23am On Mar 12, 2019
TooNoisy:

Your analysis are so deep.You would be a great political analyst someday for United Nations, Amen.
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by Darevofpeace(m): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2019
chiefobdk:

Why did you change ambode who a while ago was the best Governor in the world
don't you ever forget,Ambode got a bit proud and lost his 2nd tenure ambition to Tinubu boys,they accused him of taking away there contracts which were given to them by Fashola,moreover Ambode influenced the state house to suspend the Alawusa Chaplain of the church inside the state house for just a mere incident of his wife not been called out first to take the "holy communion" I saw the picture of the ejection of the Anglican Venerable been sent out of his personal residence with his all his family members.How could a sitting Governor punish a "man of God" for mere "holy communion"
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by OgaBuhari: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Rikidony:

A set back that will be fix.

As for PDP, it will soon be turn into a beer palour party grin grin grin grin grin

hmmmm
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by JoEmily: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2019
When your legs don't work like they used to before and I can't sweep you off of your feet, will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?
shell shockers
games for girls
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by BGames(m): 6:02am On Jul 24, 2020
Re: Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election by mytom2: 4:59am On Nov 11, 2022
I think when we participate in the forum, we need to respect the rest of the members, Please contribute to the forum good articles and bring value to readers. wordle online - wordle unlimited

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bees Invade Alaafin's Palace, Attack Mourners / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.