Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why (63191 Views)

Dr Abubakar Yusuf: Kano Commissioner Of Health Waiting For Late Comers / Rerun: Police Arrest Muktar Yakasai, Kano Commissioner For Special Duties / Nigerians React To Kano Commissioner, Garo's Spoken English After 'Arrest' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by abujaafar18: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
If he had arrested an opposition figure now, this same people would have blamed Buhari. Hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by eddie7: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Prof . Ahmad Isah Haruna wrote:

Every State where PDP is leading or won, INEC have either suspended the results or have declared the elections inconclusive.

This cannot be a mere coincidence but calculated vendetta.

What is really free and fair about the conduct of this new version of INEC in 2019?

This is the first time in Nigeria's democratic history where a supposed electoral umpire is openly withholding the decision of Nigerians simply because it does not favor the despotic incumbency.

This is a disgrace to any developing nation.

Justice can never come from unjust.

Taraba Suspended!

Adamawa Inconclusive!

Bauchi Inconclusive!!!

Plateau Inconclusive!

Kano Suspended!

Sokoto Inconclusive!

Rivers Suspended!

INEC, WHAT A SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by adeyemi190: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019 - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Display Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Management
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Strategy and Planning
- Youtube SEO
- Guerilla Marketing
- Content Marketing
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 18th of March, 2019
VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by BluntBoy(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

These are the kinds of low IQ hypocrites that we have in Nigeria. If not for Buhari allowing this man to do his job, will he have the guts to say and do what he's doing. Can an officer do this same thing under OBJ or Jonathan to a sitting deputy in the PDP? Never.

Honestly, their level of hypocrisy is staggering.
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Oblang(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
princeade86:
which buhari neutral pls.

Buhari could easily order the release of the deputy governor if u no know. So it still have to do with buhari's freehand for them to operate without interference...
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Oshin56(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

Ode, mumu, is the man operating in vacuum? The man is operating in an environment that Buhari has allowed to fester and grow. Can this man do the same thing when your corrupt OBJ or Jonathan were in power?
guy you later show your madness on social media, this your bitter politics will not take you to anywhere because I said this the the real mr integrity I'm not a politician or I'm supporting OBJ and Jonathan guy please wake up from your slumber day has break
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
osuofia2:
Thamk you oga CP. This is the real mr integrity not that lie lie one in Aso rock

and u think he can do this without the backing from above? if not he would have been transferred no time. but he was given d instruction not to compromise cos bab wants to deal with gandollar. just watch and see
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Lokostic77: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kulas:
Same applies to REC Mike Igini, they deserve National award. Mike Igini is supposed to be INEC chairman,we need men of integrity like him and not the most corrupt present INEC chairman called Yakubu
thank you my brother many Nigerian did not hear about this man, when we are talking about integrity I respect this man called Mike Igini, if not Akpabio would have won with wide margin this man stood his ground on Akwa ibom election that it must be free and fair he said I did not come to Akwa ibom to count money but to count ballot papers waoooo this man deserve an award,,, he said Akpabio has about 11 poolling units i his house, he called it invisible pooling units but he made those pooling units public, he also said the era of writing results were over in Akwa Ibom
Assuming we are in sane country this man suppose to be INEC chairman as you said
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Chikelue2000(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ray97:
Kudos to buhari for being neutral. Ganduje messed up big time.. Atiku should learn from this. A good name is better than riches.
y are u obsessed with Atiku?
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by chozzy: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
Buhari should hide his fake, pretentious barawo face in shame!

I told people, if you are doing the right thing, no matter what, even your enemies and opposition will have no option but to hail you and support you.

If Buhari was as sincere, honest and non-bias like this CP, even his haters will hail him and support him unknowingly.

God bless you CP Wakili cool
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Jaideyone(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
Buhari should hide his fake, pretentious barawo face in shame!

I told people, if you are doing the right thing, no matter what, even your enemies and opposition will have no option but to hail you and support you.

If Buhari was as sincere, honest and non-bias like this CP, even his haters will hail him and support him unknowingly.

God bless you CP Wakili cool
assuming that everyone will support you if you do the right thing is the most foolish statement I've read in a long time. even if you are ready to lay your life for people some of them will still find fault in you especially as the president of 180m ppl
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by philip0906(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
BluntBoy:
Now, they have refused to give Buhari the honor for letting the police do their job. Supposing this happened in Enugu, they will accuse Buhari of using the police.

Are you looking for hypocrisy at its finest? Come to Nigeria!!!
You dey mind the dingbats?
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by akejujoe(f): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Election in kano both presidential and gubernatorial is the will of the people. If Atiku contest 100 times he will still lose. The kano electorates just displayed their political wisdom more than we southerners. They voted for individuals not party.
Fuckyoumod:
Useless Nigerians have forgotten so fast....

Nigerians have forgotten that this was the same CP that was used by APC to conduct KANO Presidential elections that was rigged massively for Buhari.

Today he is a Hero!

We deserve all that we've gotten and will continue to get from our leaders because we are mentally docile and insensitive to everything.
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Bellotelli: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
If it were to a PDP deputy governor that was arrested, I know the story would have been different... 9ja!!
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by willyjacs(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Skepticus:

cool

Funny enough, political fingerlings who litter this forum still play the party thing fuming at Buhari's win and celebrating Ganduje's loss. One of them even quoted me hinting at the close score between the Ganduje and the PDP candidate.

They forget that the Kano public's perception of certain individuals honesty is what made Buhari win and Ganduje, lose.
u too get sense.

some of those wailing here don't know the northerners are not party people.
The vote individuals based on their perception abt u.

I live in the north. we here know better how we do our things... not some sets of idiots who live miles away whom hatred,tribalism,biasism and ignorance has overclouded their sense of reasoning...
kids coming online to falsely cry over what they don't know abt.

buhari has been getting same support here since 2003 even when pdp were ruling most of the Northern states.....let them go and make their findings before exhibiting frivolous stupidity and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by HomeOfMe(f): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

Nigerians have forgotten that this was the same CP that was used by APC to conduct KANO Presidential elections that was rigged massively for Buhari.

Today he is a Hero!

We deserve all that we've gotten and will continue to get from our leaders because we are mentally docile and insensitive to everything.
Exactly. Where was he during the presidential elections in kano? Is ask I ask...

1 Like

Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

Today he is a Hero!

so because Buhari wọn the election in Kano it automatically becomes rigged? Did u hear of any protest in kano to show their vote was rigged? That you even think Atiku can win Buhari shows u know little about Nigerian politics.
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by asobo: 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
BluntBoy:
Now, they have refused to give Buhari the honor for letting the police do their job. Supposing this happened in Enugu, they will accuse Buhari of using the police.

Are you looking for hypocrisy at its finest? Come to Nigeria!!!
Don't you think you are the hypocrite here. Why aren't Nigeria across party and religion divide celebrating the ARMY for disgracing themselves in Rivers state to an extent of a face-off with the police. Shame on you. Even if Buhari says you should open your mouth for him to poo you would do it. Buhari worshippers
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by asobo: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
willyjacs:
u too get sense.

some of those wailing here don't know the northerners are not party people.
The vote individuals based on their perception abt u.

I live in the north. we here know better how we do our things... not some sets of idiots who live miles away whom hatred,tribalism,biasism and ignorance has overclouded their sense of reasoning...

buhari has been getting same support here since 2003 even when pdp were ruling most of the Northern states.....let them go and make their findings before exhibiting frivolous stupidity and ignorance.
I am a northerner and I have lived in all the three geo political zones. You just displayed senility with your mention. Ordinarily I won't have replied you but I have to because of your hate for the Easterners. Governor Dankwambo is the best performing governor in northeast but lost a senatorial election and you sit somewhere saying the vote based on perception. In 2015 during the APC sak he narrowly won his reelection bid because of the support he got from Southern Gombe. So you better keep quite if you have nothing to say.
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by asobo: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
franciskaine:
so because Buhari wọn the election in Kano it automatically becomes rigged? Did u hear of any protest in kano to show their vote was rigged? That you even think Atiku can win Buhari shows u know little about Nigerian politics.
It was your type who said Atiku was not popular in his home state even when he had to contend with forces like Nuhu Ribadu, Former and current SGF, Minister of FCT, First lady, State Governor etc and PDP just won the election in Adamawa even with it's inconclusiveness. Kwankwaso released a broadcast urging his supporters not to take laws into their hands when the presidential results was not favoring them because he knew if violence erupts it will definitely affect the gubernatorial election. Enjoy your day
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
asobo:
It was your type who said Atiku was not popular in his home state even when he had to contend with forces like Nuhu Ribadu, Former and current SGF, Minister of FCT, First lady, State Governor etc and PDP just won the election in Adamawa even with it's inconclusiveness. Kwankwaso released a broadcast urging his supporters not to take laws into their hands when the presidential results was not favoring them because he knew if violence erupts it will definitely affect the gubernatorial election. Enjoy your day
who is kwankwaso to stand Buhari? Abegi!
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Here is the real Mr Integrity not the other terrorist. Who will do anything illegal to subdue the will of Nigerians.
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Stereoo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
*BREAKING%3a+Kano+Gov%2c+Ganduje+Collapses*%0a%0ahttp%3a%2f%2fdailymailonline.com.ng%2f2019%2f03%2f11%2fbreaking-kano-gov-ganduje-collapses%2f%3ffbclid%3dIwAR0lmeGO4FJCt3KBHqLRKif4gr-2n63zWdXk5sFsZrXFlaA6ISn-pWoLP4E
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by searchlight: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ray97:
Kudos to buhari for being neutral. Ganduje messed up big time.. Atiku should learn from this. A good name is better than riches.
its now obvious you font have sense
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by rakazytee(f): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
If this man is truly Mr integrity and deserved all these accolades, then presidential election in Kano wasn't rigged. It's only if those praising him and insulting Buhari are hypocrites and talking from both sides of their mouths.
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by Greystone: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
cool
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by nwanyionitsha: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Imortal001:
The policeman deserved an award for a job weldone.
Somebody that buhari the saint will soon sack.
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by nwanyionitsha: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ray97:
How did Atiku become part of this story?
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by nwanyionitsha: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

Today he is a Hero!

Lies. The one that rigged for buhari has been murdered along with his family.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.guardian.ng/news/inec-rec-in-kano-wife-children-burnt-to-death-in-house-fire/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjx54ebxfrgAhVKSRUIHSM1AvYQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0uC_nLzbPC5YSm10-ERHcF
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by willyjacs(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
asobo:
I am a northerner and I have lived in all the three geo political zones. You just displayed senility with your mention. Ordinarily I won't have replied you but I have to because of your hate for the Easterners. Governor Dankwambo is the best performing governor in northeast but lost a senatorial election and you sit somewhere saying the vote based on perception. In 2015 during the APC sak he narrowly won his reelection bid because of the support he got from Southern Gombe. So you better keep quite if you have nothing to say.
honestly ur long epistle is not clear.
Why did Dakwambo lose his election?

Now u coming to tell me I hate easterners .... show me where I stated I hate easterners?

U nor even fear God at all, u nor get conscience.... u look me korokoro begin shoot lies for my face?
Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by asobo: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
willyjacs:
honestly ur long epistle is not clear.
Why did Dakwambo lose his election?

Now u coming to tell me I hate easterners .... show me where I stated I hate easterners?

U nor even fear God at all, u nor get conscience.... u look me korokoro begin shoot lies for my face?
I fear God , this was what you wrote Mr

Re: Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why by willyjacs(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
asobo:

I fear God , this was what you wrote Mr

now for God's sake,how did I mention anything related to easterners there oga?
Is it only easterners that hate apc?

Let's assume we go to court over these false accusations, what will be ur case?

Abeg make we dey try fear God before we begin lie against each other abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbemisola Saraki Breaks Silence On Ile Arugbo" Demolition, Comdemns Gov's Action / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.