Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car (5348 Views)

Crude Oil Thefts: Navy Attack ASARI Dokubo For Leaking Secrets / Breaking: Sunday Igboho Set For War As Nigerian Army Attacks His Residence With / President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by Ebonyitvnews: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
BREAKING!!! Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car (HAPPENING NOW)

Report reaching EBONYI DAILY NEWS alleged that Soldiers has layed sieged in the private residence of EX Niger delta warlord, Asari Dokubo.

EBONYI DAILY NEWS correspondents gathered that the arrest maybe in connection with the Rivers gubernatorial election.

Th fierce looking soldiers where seen armed to tits with sophiticated weapons including Armored car.

As at the time of filling this report, soldiers are currently laying siege in his residence and seems determined to get him arrested.

FANI KAYODE REACTS

Fani Kayode wrote: “I have been informed that over 200 soldiers have laid siege on the home of Asari Dokubo in Rivers state and they are set to arrest him. Why is the Buhari regime so jittery?

“Let it be clearly understood by all: Asari Dokubo must not be subjected to injustice and he must not die!”

Recall that Asari Dokubo had threatened to retaliate if the alleged attacks on the Igbo in the South West and other parts of the country continue.

MORE TO FOLLOW......

WATCH HERE https://ebonyidailynews.com/breaking-soldiers-dare-niger-militants-attack-asari-dokubos-residence-with-armored-car-happening-now
Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by Realadey(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
But must they relate that event to Igbos in Lagos? Why do we always associate things when they do not go together?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by Noblemarce: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Let this guys thread with caution. This might be bloody.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by tribalistseun: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
I love this,

I can't wait to see pipelines start going kaboommm.

Buhari has bitten more than he can chew

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by showafrica(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hahahaha, Nnamdi Kanu has got a lot to talk about after all this. After everything na Biafra sure pass. I am not sure this 4yrs of Buhari will go in peace

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by helinues: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na igbere tv.. Lol
Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by jaybanky(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
FFk u re big fool.... show us footage....idiot

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by agbangam: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Na from FFK, na fake news. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by Sunnymatey(m): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
If true, this has nothing to do with Rivers election. They seems to be a bigger plan maybe against the niger delta in their next level govt.
And the ex millitants might be a thread to the federal govt.
Hence the plan to use the election as excuse to get rid of them. Dokubo, king Tom etc

Dont forget, some northern states have started laying claims to oil wells in Niger Delta region.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by Mutuwa(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
tribalistseun:
I love this,

The aftermath comes back to ordinary folks like you who have got nothing to show. You think it will affect the ones with alternatives?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by tribalistseun: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mutuwa:

The aftermath comes back to ordinary folks like you who have got nothing to show. You think it will affect the ones with alternatives?
keep your useless advice to yourselves. Is it your environment? its our oil not yours

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by Mutuwa(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
tribalistseun:
keep your useless advice to yourselves. Is it your environment? its our oil not yours

I don’t advise Charlie’s.so don’t be pained. There is just nothing YOU can do about this than to sit be ruled. Get it chump? wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by Chikpat(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
showafrica:
Hahahaha, Nnamdi Kanu has got a lot to talk about after all this. After everything na Biafra sure pass. I am not sure this 4yrs of Buhari will go in peace

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Bugaria? kikikikikikiki

Buhari sabi how to bugaria. He should bugaria Nigeria ka odi mma not ka agha di
Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Brace yourselves

Pipe line bombings are coming

undecided
Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by ImDStar: 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why is Buhari so dull self?
Why can't common sense fall on this illiterate for crying out loud?

As capital of world poverty, what interest you most is going after someone you know the afterward result might affect the whole nation.

If this guys start bombing the pipelines now, people won't remember it's caused by your bad leadership.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by abokikhalifa: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
tribalistseun:
I love this,

As if it's not also going to affect you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by twerkjack: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
tribalistseun:
who dash u oil...... u stinking ipob embarassed.

go back to the east from whence thou cometh

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by twerkjack: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
tribalistseun:
who dash u oil...... u stinking ipob embarassed.

Will u go back to the east from whence thou cometh angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by chriskosherbal(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hmmmm na waoooo

But why can't they use this military might on boko haram that have been killing souls since God knows how long.

Abeg I nu fit shout ...naija matter don weak me jare.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dare Niger Militants, Attack Asari Dokubo's Residence With Armored Car by durasome(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
That was how it started with boko Haram people like myself thought the military will just crush boko Haram but now what is happening?them running away from Barack for boko Haram.t they should stop looking for trouble they can't contain when it come.

(1) (Reply)

APC Kicks As Adeleke Unveils Panel To Probe Oyetola’s Contracts / We, Nigerians Should Rally Around President Yar'Adua / Cbn Reverses Itself, Clears Sacked Bank Executives For New Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.