Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,875 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results (35330 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio / INEC Suspends Rivers State Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Otugo007(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=yarimo post=76557673]WIKE, PDP and patient jonathan want to rig this rivers state govornorship election again as they did in 2015. By the grace of God they will not succeed this time around.

May God punish you for making this senseless post. You are not from rivers so u can say rubbish because none of your misarble family member is involve in the mandling of the military men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by AbleGod32123: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
WIKE, PDP and patient jonathan want to rig this rivers state govornorship election again as they did in 2015. By the grace of God they will not succeed this time around. undecided

Wasted human, one condom would have prevented this mutherfucker. I pity ur parents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by hollywater: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
KenOne:
Wike must go is real. This one don pass Wike and PDP.

Just last week Wike was bragging that no man born by a woman can unseat him because APC is not ballot neither did he know that a small AAC will spring up.
You talk like a babe.Not even APC can unseat PDP in rivers state, talkless of a new party without name.Nobody know their gubernatorial candidate.If there's any governor Buhari fears in Nigeria today, that person is WIKE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Glink2018(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
pol23:
Buhari and Amaechi at work.

Must you be always stupid in your comments....
Write well , children are reading your craps
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Tom1999: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Africa sha......black man sha
Rwanda’s capital is the cleanest capital
Rwanda saw blood......they saw blood in their civil war less than a decade ago.....now we have people setting flames to this kinda scenario to bring evil in the Nigerian people

Fire starts somewhere and ends it’s destruction elsewhere. History is littered with examples of ROTIMI Amaechi......Judas iscarriot incarnate in 2019.
Amaechi is a very very low iq somebody for these actions he has bequeathed on his Rivers people

He should know that Wike is not his match na
He can’t remove Wike and it’s a pity this is Africa

This is the reason why Oyinbo take us as slaves 400 years ago........nothing has changed
Black man is still not able to tell left from right

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by otokx(m): 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
The Sad part is that PH ~ Aba expressway is the major road in PH and once it is blocked.
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by islandmoon: 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
[s]
mystic77:
Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help........Access bank
[/s]

sell your laptop! or better still, if you want to beg for living, go on the street.
you have light, you have generator, you have laptop, you have modem, you have data!
you want to drink beer abi? too many forms of scams

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Brunel(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
We were asked to close work halfway through the day. Violence everywhere
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Enyimbamercedes: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
KenOne:

Just last week Wike was bragging that no man born by a woman can unseat him because APC is not ballot neither did he know that a small AAC will spring up.

Are they using the ballot to unseat him or are they using the military and police?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by asawanathegreat(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Protest in a peaceful manner
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
All those saying nobody knows AAC in Rivers State, that you don't know someone does not mean that others don't know the person. Those who won election by rigging would also be removed by the same process. For my state Rivers State to be peaceful Wike and Amaechi must be removed due from the corridor of power, let them fight themselves without state machineries. Please anybody that is would quote me should note that I am against PDP and APC. I support fresh air in Nigerian politics for progress. Those who destroyed our past cannot give us a better future.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Echo50(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
KenOne:

After all the gragra....APC not included in rivers election. Rivers APC summoned will power to pull down WIKE through ACCORD party yet failed. Where is Briggs?.....Not enough, APC joined AAC as virus yet destroys AAC's plan and leaders by not receiving appointment...selfish ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by maxzzo1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
KenOne:

All this APC blood sucking demons....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by mystic77(m): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
islandmoon:
[s][/s]

sell your laptop! or better still, if you want to beg for living, go on the street.
you have light, you have generator, you have laptop, you have modem, you have data!
you want to drink beer abi? too many forms of scams
How many more will I sell, I sold my laptop last year when things was bad..I sold my phone and had to get a smaller one...selling my phone is a temporary solution, I will finish spending the money and will starve of food and information...information is power..thanks
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by bendike: 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
mystic77:
Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help....0766811986....Access bank
Sorry bro. But i know you are a sai baba person.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Bighead9: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kikikikikikiki, there shall be no peace for the wicked WIKE. grin cheesy

God bless Amaechi the Lion of Rivers. grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by malachytochukwu(m): 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Its disgusting how people who do not even know their way to PH comment on issues that do not concern them. 80% of voters in PH dont even know the name of the AAC man.....so go and eat your food my friend
yarimo:
WIKE, PDP and patient jonathan want to rig this rivers state govornorship election again as they did in 2015. By the grace of God they will not succeed this time around. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
God will take control.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by pol23: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
Glink2018:

Must you be always stupid in your comments....
Write well , children are reading your craps
Who taught you kids to insult people online?
You can take side without showing us how unfortunate life has been to you.
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by mercenary: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
Come in your wildest dream you believe Wike will lose this election to an unknown AAC candidate? Guy what are you even smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by frankmoney(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
oldman112:
AAC IS APC, if anything will result to AAC winning rivers, I can't tell for now but I sense war. Militants and federal government, the state will be finished 2 weeks after the pronouncement.
oga that's lie nothing will happen
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by oluwazoba25: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
mystic77:
Pls I am in need of help...I did some jobs and wasn't paid, I am currently looking for another with hope and faith I will get one soon..please just help a brother with anything so as to sustain myself cause I have been unable to eat something tangible for some days..I'm the one fending for myself and have no one to help....0766811986....Access bank
just go to the street and hustle, don't be a beger.
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
u are completely mad!im,becile
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Ezi1993(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2019
yarimo:
You re sick...And I guess ur one of these 5000 naira followers...How on Earth do you think that a baby party like AAC,, a party I just knew of four days ago can beat Wike on a normal ground..U sure need a serious evaluation trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by bionixs: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ray07:
Oga . . . na your state.
Wetin be your own.
Is it a must for APC to win river??
You guys can rule your yoruba and northern state . . .
Leave the south south alone . . . haba
the coward you are talking to is a witch. this is why they don't prosper. all they have is big mouths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Glink2018(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
pol23:

Who taught you kids to insult people online?
You can take side without showing us how unfortunate life has been to you.

.... As simpleton as your comments.. I don't have your time dis evening. I have something more important to do . i can't be so daft like you; flogging the already dead horse Or wrestling with a pig on the street.
Let your bride keep dancing naked in the open market... while the passerbys keep watching the antic of an insane actor...
Nothing do you..
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Charly68: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
Take away Rivers & PDP will be gentle
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by ZombieNation: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
[s]
yarimo:
[/s]

Ab0ki, why not face your terrorist enclave and get your leprous face from the Niger Delta

Parasite
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by ZombieNation: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2019
Charly68:
Take away Rivers & PDP will be gentle

You think Rivers or any other SS state other than Edo is like your useless subservient SW?
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by Charly68: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
ZombieNation:

You think Rivers or any other SS state other than Edo is like your useless subservient SW?
. Subservient indeed .. Keep on deceiving yourself there
Re: Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results by ZombieNation: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
Charly68:
. Subservient indeed .. Keep on deceiving yourself there

You have taken your subservience to another level by worshipping Buhari like he is your god.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Questions Source Of Obasanjo’s Wealth / EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.