Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash (67162 Views)

Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / Photos Of Pius Adesanmi That Died In Ethiopian Airlines / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
ictjobber:
Sad... There's not even an infinitesimal sign of grief on her face... She must be a super human

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature
I swear. Thought I was the only one dat noticed.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Squillionaire: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
blank:
God will help Tise to overcome this trial and be even better. She definitely Loved her dad and held him in high esteem. I just pray that she will continue in her father's path and make her own mark in the world. Sweet hugs to you angel. He is now in the hands of his Creator.

This was the moment I had dreaded the most since the news broke...breaking the news to Tise. Pius adored his daughter, and made a conscious effort to mention her in his posts as often as possible; to his readers, it almost felt like we've all met her.

3 Likes

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by ubee(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ugosample:

what is this nigger saying bikonu? ??

Pius was popular, as in the real meaning of popular

if he wasn't, the state gov of his state of origin will not even acknowledge his death the way he did.

He had a huge fan base on social media.
even my Ghanaian friends read his articles and mock me when he starts saying those things he says about Nigeria

Go to his fb page and see for yourself
Mr man the community of people that make up his followers and friends on social media, people that read his articles, plus your ghana friends that know him, plus everyone that knew him before his death combined are not even up to 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of the world population. And did i see you talk about the govt of his state acknowledging him Hahahaha you are funny. Why wouldn't they? Such a high profile aircraft tragedy that resonated round the world occurred and you expect his state govt won't be aware of their basic responsibility to acknowledge the death of a son of the soil? It doesn't mean he was widely known in his state or country. Far from it. Lets not drag this thing further. I've explained in my previous reply the context to which i used the word "popular" and showed you the significance of how i followed it up with that second word "famous" to simplify it for people who might not understand. I also challenged you to look up the definitions of "popular" in their broad terms from the best online dictionary's like Collins, merriam webster, and chambers and you will see that my saying he is not popular is in order.
Good night.

P.s : if possible pls take yourself out of the zombie community of Nigerian youths that loosely use the word "nigger". Let us for once in this country be our own people, and stop our copy copy lifestyle of shamelessly adopting the bad and ugly of western lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by verifiablefacts: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
This is really heartbreaking. In this picture are the wife and the child of Professor Pius Adesanmi, the Nigerian Canada based scholar who met his death in the ill-fated Ethiopian Airline that killed him and 156 others on Sunday, 10th of March, 2019.

Mrs. Adesanmi in the picture is seen breaking the news of her husband's death to their daughter, Tise, in Canada while suspending her own grief.

The aircraft, a Boeing 737 MAX 8 carrying 149 passengers and eight crew members, lost contact with air traffic controllers six minutes after taking off on its way to Nairobi, Kenya.

Adesanmi flew on a Canadian passport. He posed with the passport in the last picture he posted on Facebook on Saturday morning.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/professor-pius-adesanmis-wife-breaks-news-of-his-death-to-daughter.html
and they get time to video am?
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
....and someone had to take a picture of this? Really? undecided

WTF? angry
Honestly, I tired for the kain thing wey my body dey see..
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Glink2018(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Anuofia. I am feeling for the young girl. The same way i will feel for your daughter or son if you die untimely

I redirect all your foolish comments to those elderly and aged in your linage...

Daughter of perdition, instrument in the hand amadioah....a deluded being.
Just the same way your ancestors were wiped away during Biafra war so also you and your loved ones will wiped away without remedy
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Ugosample(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
ubee:

Mr man the community of people that make up his followers and friends on social media, people that read his articles, plus your ghana friends that know him, plus everyone that knew him before his death combined are not even up to 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of the world population. And did i see you talk about the govt of his state acknowledging him Hahahaha you are funny. Why wouldn't they? Such a high profile aircraft tragedy that resonated round the world occurred and you expect his state govt won't be aware of their basic responsibility to acknowledge the death of a son of the soil? It doesn't mean he was widely known in his state or country. Far from it. Lets not drag this thing further. I've explained in my previous reply the context to which i used the word "popular" and showed you the significance of how i followed it up with that second word "famous" to simplify it for people who might not understand. I also challenged you to look up the definitions of "popular" in their broad terms from the best online dictionary's like Collins, merriam webster, and chambers and you will see that my saying he is not popular is in order.
Good night.

P.s : if possible pls take yourself out of the zombie community of Nigerian youths that loosely use the word "nigger". Let us for once in this country be our own people, and stop our copy copy lifestyle of shamelessly adopting the bad and ugly of western lifestyle

nigger keep shut.

You don't know me, or my age, or anything abt me.

Pius Adesanmi was popular, in his own way, based on the meaning of popular, and your punk ass is still running his mouth

Don't worry, go in peace, we are done.....

nigger

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by ubee(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=Ugosample post=76567397]

nigger keep shut.

Pius Adesanmi was popular, in his own way, based on the meaning of popular, and your punk ass is still running his mouth

nigger
[Your]
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by linearity: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
martineverest:
abiodun used UN passport

UN Passport does not connotate citizenship of any country, and as you know UN is not a country.

Any individual employeed by any of the UN organization can obtain a UN Passport, which they can use while going on UN mission.

Abiodun is a Nigerian citizen flying on UN Passport.

Even the Canadian Professor is a Nigerian as well, since Canada and Nigeria allow dual citizenship...He didn’t give his Nigerian citizenship when he became a Canadian.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by ubee(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ugosample:

nigger keep shut.

nigger
Your determination to remain in the dark is astounding. Continue to wallow in your self inflicted tribulation.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by heskeyefe: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I am crying now....so sad
cry hungry u nowl
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Spatta: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
If you know women, It might be her greatest Joy or relief, some of them care so much for the Money in the bank than the Man, Too early to Post online breaking the news to Tise the Daughter
Posing Online makes it less likely that she is grieving
Some Women are Evil
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by flourishing247: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Smily202:
Sad news. Who's the nigerian that died among them since he flew with Canadian passport ?

Another Professor

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
ictjobber:
Sad... There's not even an infinitesimal sign of grief on her face... She must be a super human

Someone just used that picture 4d wrong reason. Pls ignore it& d story. Its falsehood
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by iukpe: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
lexy2014:
How do we no that's what d woman is telling her daughter? So she has 2 use an obituary picture in a laptop to tell her daughter that they have lost their father? Doesn't add up

Yes we don't know what she is telling the daughter. Yes she doesn't look grieved to me talk less of someone being there to take the photo for social media. But she is free to handle her self and her matters the best way she can.
However, that is not an obituary picture nor is it on a laptop.
But I wonder who quickly in just a few days of the crash created 'that' image with his last post.
Again, just for social media at such a time.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by SURElee(f): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
And it had to be photographed for social media? Even the grieving will be about social media ba? Rest I. Peace to the dead, make I no talk too much.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by iukpe: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
ideylaff:

That's a picture frame and the message and picture was super imposed on it... can you not see it

Why will you frame his last message and also within 24 hours... that lady does not look like someone who just lost her husband..

lastly what was the picture taking for? To show the world that they have lost someone and still look cool. Makes absolutely no sense to me

The reflection of the screen and the rest on the glossy table shows either the originality of the image "His last Post" or it shows how good the creator is on photoshop.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by googi: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
It does not matter how much she grieved or missed him.

It takes a few days, months and years to set in. Even if the relationship was better than most, she can never replace the father of her baby. She will cry, eh!

iukpe:

Yes we don't know what she is telling the daughter. Yes she doesn't look grieved to me talk less of someone being there to take the photo for social media. But she is free to handle her self and her matters the best way she can.
But I wonder who quickly in just a few days of the crash created 'that' image with his last post.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
iukpe:

Yes I later saw that its not an obituary. But it still doesn't negate d concerns I raised which I believe u also find unusually convenient & at d same time confusing. Within 24 hours after her husbands death, a widow had d frame of mind to put her husband's last words in a photo frame. That's odd. There's no way a widow will b that composed 24hours after d death of husband as depicted by d pix
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by benjanny(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
may God give the entire family the fortitude to bear bear the loss of their beloved ones
Amen
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Bracha: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
How does the poster know that’s what the woman was saying or even doing? Shame on you OP! Allow this man’s spirit to Rest In Peace and allow his family mourn him their own way. Stop looking for fame by digging up things that aren’t there.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Jarus(m): 11:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
ifyalways:
How did they know? They went to their social media profile, lifted their picture, gave it a caption and ran with it. angry

People that are mourning? sad Nigerian press and bloggers have no regard or ethics. Anything for traffic.

So distasteful sad

Unfortunately not photoshopped. One of his best friends, Sowore, shared it.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by naturefellow(m): 12:20am On Mar 12, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
....and someone had to take a picture of this? Really? undecided

WTF? angry
social media makes people stupid!
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Darevofpeace(m): 1:06am On Mar 12, 2019
Smily202:
Sad news. Who's the nigerian that died among them since he flew with Canadian passport ?
inbox me because you need to be recommended as a "Minister of supernatural I.Q" you are my own MVP this morning, if were to be you are a lady,I would marry you this December.

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 12, 2019
I feel so sad
PrettyCrystal:
This is really heartbreaking. In this picture are the wife and the child of Professor Pius Adesanmi, the Nigerian Canada based scholar who met his death in the ill-fated Ethiopian Airline that killed him and 156 others on Sunday, 10th of March, 2019.

Mrs. Adesanmi in the picture is seen breaking the news of her husband's death to their daughter, Tise, in Canada while suspending her own grief.

The aircraft, a Boeing 737 MAX 8 carrying 149 passengers and eight crew members, lost contact with air traffic controllers six minutes after taking off on its way to Nairobi, Kenya.

Adesanmi flew on a Canadian passport. He posed with the passport in the last picture he posted on Facebook on Saturday morning.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/professor-pius-adesanmis-wife-breaks-news-of-his-death-to-daughter.html
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by selfemployed(m): 3:41am On Mar 12, 2019
ictjobber:

why should she be sad? 50 million naira insurance money loading for her and other victims
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Smily202(m): 6:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Darevofpeace:
inbox me because you need to be recommended as a "Minister of supernatural I.Q" you are my own MVP this morning, if were to be you are a lady,I would marry you this December.

undecided undecided
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by hotjako1(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2019
What?
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by ifyalways(f): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2019
Jarus:

Unfortunately not photoshopped. One of his best friends, Sowore, shared it.
Hmmn. Strange way to mourn. undecided
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Jarus(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
ifyalways:

Hmmn. Strange way to mourn. undecided

Very strangw. This was less than 24 hours after his death. I think his wife should not allow herself to be photographed under that circumstance.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jarus:

Very strangw. This was less than 24 hours after his death. I think his wife should not allow herself to be photographed under that circumstance.
Strange is an understatement. Social media has totally changed how folks think and act.
Rip Prof
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Mizwisdom(f): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
Smily202:

Good question. Although this is heartbreaking sad sad but I think he would have preferred being identified as a Canadian so no Nigerian was involved. May his gentle blessed soul rest in peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.