Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash (67159 Views)

Ethiopian Airlines Crash: Pius Adesanmi's Last Facebook Post & Scary Tweet / Photos Of Pius Adesanmi That Died In Ethiopian Airlines / Professor Pius Adesanmi Dies In Ethiopia Airlines Plane Crash - John O. Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Mizwisdom(f): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
ictjobber:
Sad... There's not even an infinitesimal sign of grief on her face... She must be a super human

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature

She's in shock
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Mizwisdom(f): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
ifyalways:
Hmmn. Strange way to mourn. undecided

She's in shock, reality will set in gradually then grieving will start.
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by babeosisi: 3:17am On Mar 13, 2019
I used to be on a blog with this girl years ago,she got married and we all wished her well , and she eventually left the site and so did .I just found out at his death that it was to pius.
Sad.
I don't think they were married more than 8 years

1 Like

Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Smily202(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Good question. Although this is heartbreaking sad sad but I think he would have preferred being identified as a Canadian so no Nigerian was involved. May his gentle blessed soul rest in peace

Amen sister
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Nukilia: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
babeosisi:
I used to be on a blog with this girl years ago,she got married and we all wished her well , and she eventually left the site and so did .I just found out at his death that it was to pius.
Sad.
I don't think they were married more than 8 years

She never knew that's how it would end... undecided
Re: Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash by Nukilia: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2019
Spatta:
[s]If you know women, It might be her greatest Joy or relief, some of them care so much for the Money in the bank than the Man, Too early to Post online breaking the news to Tise the Daughter
Posing Online makes it less likely that she is grieving
Some Women are Evil[/s]

Let's respect the deceased family...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.